Hardwick Cemetery

Level 1

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#1 Jul 31, 2011
Does anyone know who is going to the Hardwick Cemetery in Bronston and moving headstones? They must be using a car/truck because of the weight of the stones. Is someone mad at one of the Hardwicks or is it just someone bored and needing something to do? 2 have been moved so far.

Can't understand why, do you?
its all a joke

United States

#2 Jul 31, 2011
Whoever is doing it shouldnt. Thats a place of rest for the deceased and in my opinion shouldnt be messed with.
wow

United States

#3 Aug 1, 2011
Lmao its not in bronston!
its all a joke

United States

#4 Aug 1, 2011
its in monticello somewhere. You have to know where it is to get to it. I went there once cause its supposedly haunted and it took forever to find. Still, no one should be moving gravestones in any cemetery. Let the dead rest.
wow

United States

#5 Aug 2, 2011
I have been to where the house was and the cemetery!
Simple Person

Corbin, KY

#6 Aug 2, 2011
Actually it's in Kidder if you really want to know. I've been there several times for funeral burials. It's on top of a hill and on out the road. There used to be a log cabin out by there but someone burnt it down because they were using it for drug dealing. It's a shame that people can't leave the graves alone. Long ago they used to say that if you bothered a grave you were disturbing the dead. The dead would disturb you if you did. Makes you wonder what happened to those people that have vandalized a grave.

Level 1

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#7 Aug 7, 2011
Just wanted to say "thank you" to the people who went to the cemetery and put the gravestones back to their original places.

It's nice to know that they are still good people in the world.

Thanks again.

“"stomp your foot and grin"”

Level 1

Since: Jul 08

Corbin, KY

#8 Aug 9, 2011
I have a special place in my heart for those care takers of old cemetaries as well God bless YOU!!!
cks19

Pineville, KY

#9 Jan 30, 2012
i went to this cemetery and the house about an hour ago i seen a little girl at the house she was sitting down in the weeds, she reached up slowly and broke off a weed, heart is still racing ..the cemetery was bad also herd high pitch noises and what sounded likea a car comin down the gravle road. .there was nothing out there but us and the spirits.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min ChromiuMan 148,916
4 word game (Jan '09) 50 min Red_Forman 2,427
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 50 min Hatti_Hollerand 31,916
autism = retarded? 3 hr BBclue 21
Tiffany Wheeler (Oct '09) 17 hr Jack 8
We Need Stronger Medical Patient Modesty (Nov '10) 18 hr BBclue 17
This or That? (May '11) 22 hr Princess Hey 2,177
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages