Stealth ninja

Elkton, KY

#1 May 15, 2013
Dear topic moderator,if you could get some of thes popups and banners off here it would be greatly appreciated ,thanks

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#3 May 15, 2013
Yes , mighty aggravating - May be a money maker for somebody , but annoying for the majority of us -

Level 2

Since: Dec 09

New Albany, IN

#4 May 16, 2013
The mobile app is so embarrassing. I have to silent my phone (wow, just got a pop up typing that) so that a video doesn't come on of some girl showing her boobs.

Level 2

Since: Dec 09

New Albany, IN

#9 May 17, 2013
Not naked pics but might as well be. Some of the ads I get on my iPhone app I have to force close the app to get it to go away.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

#12 May 17, 2013
I've not been on here much since the weather turned nice, but so far today I've not seen that irritating sidebar ad from "ZINC" crawl across my screen. Anyone else seen it today?? I tried to use ad block on it but that didn't work out very well... I about screwed up my computer setting but good.

#13 May 17, 2013
*settings.

#14 May 17, 2013
Oh, and I never saw anything even remotely close to a naked pic, lol. Thank goodness!! I wonder if it works like the other ads do. Mostly they have content that relates to whatever thread your on.

#16 May 17, 2013
Wonder why I don't have it today?? That's odd because yesterday I could barely see almost a quarter of my screen when it crept across! And it crept over every single time I changed pages. I was about fit to be tied!!

Maybe I really DID adjust my settings correctly?? Hmmmmm.

I was so badly aggravated with it yesterday that I was thinking about sending in feedback to ask how to take it off or if it was broken by the way it acted, but I got busy around the house and forgot all about it until I saw this thread today.

What seemed to be the most prominent "ZINC" advertisement creeping across on mine was the one for Netflix.

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#17 May 17, 2013
_-_Nope_-_ wrote:
I've not been on here much since the weather turned nice, but so far today I've not seen that irritating sidebar ad from "ZINC" crawl across my screen. Anyone else seen it today?? I tried to use ad block on it but that didn't work out very well... I about screwed up my computer setting but good.
It just popped up on mine - More aggravatin' than me -Wonder why the invisible deleter ain't deletin'?-

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4 word game (Jan '09) 12 min BigDaddyAndGang 1,917
Melissa @ SCC 31 min Sharon Rose 5
chimney cleaning needed 48 min Google 3
Todd Wood - Why the Hate? (Jan '14) 1 hr grandfather 123
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 1 hr Madison in TN 10,357
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 131,471
Harry Pennington 1 hr farmboy 2
Somerset mayor, Keck or Girdler? 11 hr just saying 168
County Judge-Exec 14 hr you know 176
Somerset Dating