Parkers mill fire department

Parkers mill fire department

Posted in the Somerset Forum

Pmfd wingman

Lexington, KY

#1 Aug 18, 2008
I just thought everyone should know that parkers mill fire department won the state firefighter olympics in Erlanger 2008.
whattt

Big Creek, KY

#2 Aug 18, 2008
Great bunch of guys and they do it for free,why does Somerset have paid firefighters?
Alright then

London, KY

#3 Aug 18, 2008
talk about a joke of a fire department. They USED to be one of the greats now, Not so much. Have a few good guys/gals, good thing they are on other departments and hopefully won't be infected with whatever life draining is going around down there now.

Congrats to them anyway on that 3 peat should be trying to make better firefighters not win things with state and local money ALRIGHT!!!!!
In the district

Corbin, KY

#4 Aug 18, 2008
what is going on at the fire department that makes you think there is something wrong
FoRmErMeMbR

Cynthiana, KY

#5 Aug 21, 2008
Here is my openion, it s u c k s, U s u c k when your not out in a circle jerk that is.

PMFD went downhill after R.R. Yeah Richard Randall and his clones left their mark.

There is halfwits like W. D., or Paul Coomer's bitch I think he's still on PMFD.

Congrats on the Erlanger 2008 Didn't anyone else show up ?
just asking

Somerset, KY

#6 Sep 5, 2008
why you all thank the the pmfd went down hill
What a joke

London, KY

#7 Sep 11, 2008
FoRmErMeMbR must be ashamed of his little penis, and sad that he couldn't make a better firefighter. Oh well, guess we all can't be REAL MEN....LOL.

Since: Aug 08

somerset

#8 Sep 11, 2008
hey we meet on thursday nites , why dont you come down and say it to our faces ! if parkers mill is a joke than i guess there is other depts. that are to since you said that we are on other depts. just remember it mite be you we are saving some day!
Just The Facts

Hopkinsville, KY

#9 Sep 12, 2008
More sex at PMFD stations than at most motels and most members screw around with each other too, how many members met there spouse at a meeting or function that the station had,and endedup hooking up after cheating

Since: Aug 08

somerset

#10 Sep 13, 2008
(just the facts ) u need to get your facts strait not a bunch of bull.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Post songs/music links here for your favorite L... (Jan '13) 1 hr MAG 23
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 1 hr gladthelakeisback 27,474
FBI seeking information from public on Corrupti... 2 hr Time to Change 1
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Gaybriel 142,406
4 word game (Jan '09) 5 hr Trouser Cough 2,198
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 6 hr Dickens1 11,413
Play chain reaction (Sep '08) 6 hr Dickens1 12,193
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages