Shooting on Monticello st.???
First Prev
of 27
Next Last

Sunbright, TN

#720 Nov 13, 2011
just saying wrote:
why is nothing being said about Alex when she was the one involved with this whole issue? Seems like charges should be placed on her.
I can only guess at an answer to your question. My guess is that Patterson does not wish to testify against her, maybe cannot against her will via marriage laws; therefore, my guess is that the matter is closed and nobody will be charged with anything.
just saying

Louisville, KY

#721 Nov 13, 2011
wow didnt think they was married
Previous Poster

United States

#722 Nov 13, 2011
Hey folks let go of this thread. Ruled self defense, nothing can undo that night and the Litton family has endured enough. Bringing charges against others, even if there is suspicion that she set up all the guys will only cause the families more stress. As Star said she has forgiven those involved and there is only one judge. Alex will answer as to her involvement one day to that ultimate judge.

Please let this thread stop.

Cincinnati, OH

#723 Nov 14, 2011
I do agree, let this post die. But also, I have a feeling Alex WILL have charges brough against her!
curious cat

East Bernstadt, KY

#725 Nov 19, 2011
Star wrote:
<quoted text>
I have forgiven Matthew and everyone that was involved that night. I'm not sure where the "Hate" thing came from, but it was never said from anyone related to the Litton family. We lost a loved one, we miss him very much, and as far as everything else... it doesn't matter right now. I understand everyone has an opinion and a right to speak it. Just don't get nasty about it, consider the feelings of the families involved, and try to keep it respectable. That's all I ask of any human being. Thanks and I hope this helps the one's of you that think we are out for any kind of revenge. We are not the judges... There is only 1 Judge, His Name is God and He will make his judgement upon all of us one day.
Very well said!!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 27
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Sheriff looking for drug offenders (Apr '09) 34 min lois 250
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 35 min Mickey402 154,960
the music thread (Jan '12) 57 min Trouser Cough 557
Stomper toy trucks 1 hr Fallguy1471 3
how much does it cost too 'cam' out a truck? (Jan '11) 3 hr Hybrid2013 16
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 3 hr Ricky F 33,491
im looking for a room 5 hr PC football 5

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages