Shooting on Monticello st.???
TDMC

Belvidere, IL

#28 Sep 22, 2011
Don't want details just want know if this is the Guy I grew up with. I'd Jeremiah approximately 37 yrs old? No need for speculation folks. People are dead and it's tragic for all involved. They need prayers and a touch from God not senseless gossip.
holrback

Lexington, KY

#29 Sep 22, 2011
okkk wrote:
<quoted text>
was it his ex girlfriend like they are reporting or were they getting a divorce or had they got a divorce?
she is just a woman one of them or both were seeing
rayer

Tomball, TX

#30 Sep 22, 2011
yep wrote:
Curious Why did they not call the police if they were already aware of a dangerous situation taking place? From all indications a female called these men for help, she could have called 911 just as easily. Relation to Barty Bullock makes no difference, when a person is in serious trouble/threat it seems they would have all thought to call 911 or SPD. Yes, it is a terrible situation for all concerned, yet common sense may have prevented this to start. No, can't turn back time to do it all over, but for anyone in trouble if you know you need help please call 911 first. It may save lives.
Very good point, This tragic story makes no sense right now. It will all come out in time. All the families are in
desperate need of prayer!!!!!!
In The Know

London, KY

#31 Sep 22, 2011
Why waS PATTERSON'S EX-WIFE'S HUSBAND THERE. I saw heard Alex (the ex girlfriend) had been trying to find guys to rough up Patterson and she called him saying she needed help. Litton, Blevins and Patterson were all plyed by Alex the ex. All this is hear say but based on very creditable sources. The truth will come out. There are 2 witnesses who have heard Alex make these propositions. Cell phone records will prove it.
In The Know

London, KY

#33 Sep 22, 2011
There are 2 people willing to testify that they hear Alex conspiring to set up Patterson. Anyone that has had anything to do with it or knows about it will be charged with conspiracy to murder.
Annoyed

Brownsville, TN

#35 Sep 22, 2011
You are not in the know wrote:
These two men are heroes. And you are talking about things that are completely crazy! I suggest all of you watch the news before you make up these crazy things. Patterson obviously had a control issue with his ex and was abusive and Jeremiah and Glenn went over to help her. Stop making up these crazy stories! Jeremiah has a family and kids and you need to stop with these stories! Things aren't always these crazy conspiracies, sometimes things are what they seem. Jeremiah was a nice guy, obviously since he died trying to defend another. Let me ask how many of you would do the same?
They are heroes? Are you sure.. or were they two men trying to get involved in something that was none of their business.. If she was in "real danger" she wouldn't have let him come in.. She would have called the law... Why is the husband hanging around the ex husbands ex girlfriend? Sounds like maybe the ex girlfriend had some issues.. Either way this could have been avoided if people were to just make smarter decisions the outcome of this situation should be interesting.. Its a shame so many peoples lives are affected over immaturity jealousy and lack of common sense.
Good People!

Tomball, TX

#36 Sep 22, 2011
It would be so nice of people to respect the fact that a terrible thing has happened. Pray for all the people involved that are hurting. If you couldn't pray for them, don't say anything at all.
In The Know

London, KY

#37 Sep 22, 2011
ThinK? WHY WAS LITTON THERE? WHY WAS PATTERSON CALLED?
Take a look around

London, KY

#38 Sep 22, 2011
In The Know wrote:
ThinK? WHY WAS LITTON THERE? WHY WAS PATTERSON CALLED?
That is a very good Question, why was Litton there? Thae whole story will come out. There is obviously more to this that being reported.
urstupid

Somerset, KY

#39 Sep 22, 2011
Hmmmm wrote:
Litton owes me a tons of money. He screwed my family and I'm not sorry to c him go. Death always makes someone look like a good guy but this man is a crook and I won't ever forgive him for his crooked ways.
Are you stupid? Owing people money doesn't mean it okay for someone to kill you.
JUST SAYIN

Hazard, KY

#41 Sep 22, 2011
I SEE NO ONE GOSSIPING HERE!! I SEE WORDS OF COMPASSION AND SYMPATHY MY SYMPATHY AND COMPASSION ALSO GOES OUT TO ALL INVOLVED!! SO YOU GET IT RIGHT... STUPID
Lesson Learned

Mount Vernon, KY

#42 Sep 22, 2011
It doesn't matter what happened. A man is dead because of this. The family has lost a loved one and if he has children, they will grow up without thier daddy. A family has lost loved one and need comfort and respect in thier time of grief.
PCHS92

Somerset, KY

#43 Sep 22, 2011
So litton was divorcing the Cindy Patterson(Matt's ex-wife) amd Matt was dating this "Alex"?? and they broke up, got in a fight and she calls her ex-boyfriend's ex-wife's soon to be ex-husband???? How does that work? I am thinking like Commonwealth journal said it dont fit together. I sort of know most of the parties involved and I feel real bad for all the kids involved. God Bless all these families. I think the truth coming out will help everyone involved. By the was the ex-girlfriend is Alex (who???)
PCHS92

Somerset, KY

#44 Sep 22, 2011
In The Know wrote:
There are 2 people willing to testify that they hear Alex conspiring to set up Patterson. Anyone that has had anything to do with it or knows about it will be charged with conspiracy to murder.
Alex who?
tkl860

Somerset, KY

#46 Sep 22, 2011
Who's house was they at???
pappa

Tomball, TX

#47 Sep 22, 2011
In The Know wrote:
I heard it was self defence. The whole thing was a set up. The victims may have been waiting in another room. That is just what I heard. I heard that the girl texted Patterson to come over that two guys were harrassing her.
Heard the same from a very reliable source.
pappa

Tomball, TX

#48 Sep 22, 2011
In The Know wrote:
Why waS PATTERSON'S EX-WIFE'S HUSBAND THERE. I saw heard Alex (the ex girlfriend) had been trying to find guys to rough up Patterson and she called him saying she needed help. Litton, Blevins and Patterson were all plyed by Alex the ex. All this is hear say but based on very creditable sources. The truth will come out. There are 2 witnesses who have heard Alex make these propositions. Cell phone records will prove it.
TRUE!
PCHS92

Somerset, KY

#49 Sep 22, 2011
Alex Who????
CRAZY

Somerset, KY

#51 Sep 22, 2011
Why does Glen's ex think they are 2 girls at the apartment, Was they?
lollylou

Harrogate, TN

#53 Sep 22, 2011
There are 100 other threads out there where you can talk about your religion or lack thereof. Don't ruin the point of this thread with this bull crap. Let's keep the tread about the subject at hand. Please and Thank You.

Speaking of...what is Alex's last name?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
1970s Scotties Restaurant! (Jun '09) 7 min Jerry 285
Mikey burton 19 min The man 17
John whang in jail 20 min The man 3
Krysta Nevels 21 min Lisa 2
Miranda messamore (Oct '17) 22 min On one 26
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 29 min Paul 174,862
Jessica loveless Merrick a.k.a shelly 33 min Better return my ... 11

Somerset Jobs

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages