Shooting on Monticello st.???

Posted in the Somerset Forum

First Prev
of 27
Next Last
Citizen

United States

#1 Sep 22, 2011
Anyone know who was killed in last nights shooting??? My condolences go out to theses families! The shooter Matthew Patterson looks so familiar, wonder where he worked at???
Curious

Cincinnati, OH

#2 Sep 22, 2011
Where did you find this information? I'm curious as I have friends and family in that area...surely I would've heard something-but, you never know.
Citizen

United States

#3 Sep 22, 2011
It was on the news. I think it happened around 12am last night. Not sure on the details. I was just wondering who the man accused of shooting was? Apparently he shot and killed one man and injured another man. I believe it was over an ex-girlfriend. Matthew Patterson was the shooter. Hope your family is okay!!!
friend of victims parents

Somerset, KY

#5 Sep 22, 2011
There was a shooting it was the son in law of a good friend of mine that was killed and i think maybe his wife also. ill leave it to them to post the names if they would like. they just called to let me know so i looked on here and seen the thread. so you may not of heard anything but it is true!!
golfer

Harrogate, TN

#6 Sep 22, 2011
Jeremiah was are nice guy. I hate to hear this
Concerned

Somerset, KY

#7 Sep 22, 2011
IT is on lexington news and names have been released.Just check Lex website.
adc123

Warrenton, OR

#8 Sep 22, 2011
were the 2 victims already in the apartment? Who's aprtment was it?
Sad

United States

#10 Sep 22, 2011
Wonder if drugs were involved?

Since: Jul 11

Lexington, KY

#12 Sep 22, 2011
Sad wrote:
Wonder if drugs were involved?
nope,
very sad

Russell Springs, KY

#16 Sep 22, 2011
Somersets Gotten
to b as bad as Lexington and Louisville!!
In The Know

Warrenton, OR

#17 Sep 22, 2011
I heard it was self defence. The whole thing was a set up. The victims may have been waiting in another room. That is just what I heard. I heard that the girl texted Patterson to come over that two guys were harrassing her.
TDMC

Maquoketa, IA

#18 Sep 22, 2011
Was this the Jeremiah Litton who graduated from PC in 1991?
TDMC

Maquoketa, IA

#19 Sep 22, 2011
I meant 1992
You are not in the know

Oakley, CA

#21 Sep 22, 2011
These two men are heroes. And you are talking about things that are completely crazy! I suggest all of you watch the news before you make up these crazy things. Patterson obviously had a control issue with his ex and was abusive and Jeremiah and Glenn went over to help her. Stop making up these crazy stories! Jeremiah has a family and kids and you need to stop with these stories! Things aren't always these crazy conspiracies, sometimes things are what they seem. Jeremiah was a nice guy, obviously since he died trying to defend another. Let me ask how many of you would do the same?
So Sad

Mount Vernon, KY

#22 Sep 22, 2011
Jeremiah worked for the scrap yard for years..Praying for his family..Truly sad =( He was a really nice guy..Is Matthew Patterson the same guy that works @ the Insurance company?? Keeping his family in my prayers also..So sad how many lives are affected by this
holrback

Lexington, KY

#23 Sep 22, 2011
Katrina wrote:
<quoted text>
So would patterson be the ex son in law and litton be the current son in law?
correct
yep

Olive Hill, KY

#24 Sep 22, 2011
Curious Why did they not call the police if they were already aware of a dangerous situation taking place? From all indications a female called these men for help, she could have called 911 just as easily. Relation to Barty Bullock makes no difference, when a person is in serious trouble/threat it seems they would have all thought to call 911 or SPD. Yes, it is a terrible situation for all concerned, yet common sense may have prevented this to start. No, can't turn back time to do it all over, but for anyone in trouble if you know you need help please call 911 first. It may save lives.
okkk

Somerset, KY

#25 Sep 22, 2011
holrback wrote:
<quoted text>correct
was it his ex girlfriend like they are reporting or were they getting a divorce or had they got a divorce?
To YOU okkk

Cincinnati, OH

#26 Sep 22, 2011
STOP WORRYING ABOUT DETAILS UNLESS YOU WERE/ARE INVOVLED!! Asking questions like that to please your own SELFISH involvement and need of being nosey is down right RUDE! What difference does it make if they were married-divorced-boyfriend girlfriend-friends-brothers-if it does NOT involve YOU?!?! It doesnt. Shots were fired, a life was lost-and these families are facing a long hard road. Keep all involved in your prayers. If you're that concerned with details, WATCH THE NEWS-daily-it's sure to unfold right before your eyes. Stupid people on here digging for details ONLY opens a gateway for other IGNORANT people to assume and make crazy accusations.
hmmmmm

Somerset, KY

#27 Sep 22, 2011
You are not in the know wrote:
These two men are heroes. And you are talking about things that are completely crazy! I suggest all of you watch the news before you make up these crazy things. Patterson obviously had a control issue with his ex and was abusive and Jeremiah and Glenn went over to help her. Stop making up these crazy stories! Jeremiah has a family and kids and you need to stop with these stories! Things aren't always these crazy conspiracies, sometimes things are what they seem. Jeremiah was a nice guy, obviously since he died trying to defend another. Let me ask how many of you would do the same?
Well i hate he lost his life, but the ones paying the price will be his children. if there had been previous calls as stated and they knew there was trouble, why did they even go outside when patterson pulled up, why not stay inside call the cops.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 27
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 8 min Princess Hey 12,789
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 28 min Ex Republican 153,903
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 1 hr Ricky F 33,196
~~*last post wins*~~ (Mar '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 15,356
Word Association (Feb '09) 2 hr Hatti_Hollerand 12,268
Golden Corral Closing 2 hr There you go 19
North McDonalds 3 hr Mlh41191 3
How to get 100% PTSD Disability (May '12) 10 hr positronium 169

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages