Where's the best place to tan in this town?

Created by Chanela on Nov 16, 2008

30 votes

Click on an option to vote

Sun Rayz

Forever Tan

Paradise Tan

Sun Seekers

single mom

London, KY

#1 Nov 16, 2008
I tanned at Paradise Tan for a long time but then i heard about a guy who looked over the walls at women changing and getting into the beds. That really bothered me and i had young kids tanning there too. i've been a customer at sun rayz since and i love their 'newer' beds.

“Always A Blue -T -Full Day”

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Go Cats!!

#4 Nov 16, 2008
Sun Rayz is the best in my opinion, thats where i like to go, the one next to Burger King.
Bunny

AOL

#5 Nov 16, 2008
I use Sun Rayz, been to Paradise also but like Sun Rayz best
Bobby

Baldwin, GA

#6 Nov 17, 2008
I tried Paradise Tan out but when i went i couldn't figure out if it was a purse shop or a place to tan. I felt out of place being a guy an tannin there with all the jewelry and purses everywhere. sun rayz got my vote
Victoria

Lexington, KY

#8 Nov 19, 2008
customer service is a big part of where i choose to do my business. several places in town have terrible customer service-- the employees are rude, unhelpful, and unpleasant. i must say that paradise tan has drastically declined in the customer service department. just last week i was in the salon browsing for christmas gifts and was considering buying a package for myself. the young girl at the desk didn't greet me when i entered, asked if i needed help (which i didn't at the moment) and walked down the hallway and reappared more than ten minutes later. reluctently, i laid in the tanning bed, but skipped purchasing anything. she was unhelpful in selecting a lotion & a bed. when i left she didn't say a word. employees who are engaged in customers' presence are much more likely to get business. sun rayz isn't much better, but definitely gets my vote for all around service.
crap

Brownsville, TN

#9 Nov 22, 2008
pt is ran by a ho

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 1 hr gladthelakeisback 23,568
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr HistoricallySpeaking 133,316
new judge steve kelly 1 hr in the know 43
Right To Work Legislation in Pulaski 1 hr in the know 16
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 1 hr _Zoey_ 10,796
~~*last post wins*~~ (Mar '11) 4 hr Red_Forman 14,818
Sully's Restaurant 5 hr wondering 12
Somerset Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Somerset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]