Wondering

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

Does anybody know what meth smells like on someone? There are so many strange acting people in Somerset and I always here people talking about the huge METH problem in Somerset. I just wondered how to identify the odor.
Wondering

Bowling Green, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 28, 2012

hear

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Smells like cat urine , 100 proof - Or , maybe the stranger just wet him / her self -
Wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Knowitall9 wrote:
Smells like cat urine , 100 proof - Or , maybe the stranger just wet him / her self -
Are you serious? Now I have to start a thread to find out what cat urine smells like.
A friend at a mini mart said she could smell it on people when they came in. She said it was a chemical odor but couldn't say exactly.
I've also been noticing alot of young people with rotten teeth.
Google

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Judged:

Answer: What sort of smell are you looking for? There isn't any single odor that would be a tip-off for meth production, but several chemicals waft distinctive odors, not like you would want your house to smell. Examples of odors from a meth lab might be a sweet ether smell, acrid chemical fume, ammonia or cat urine odor, or rotten egg sulfurous stink.

http://chemistry.about.com/od/medicalhealth/f...

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&sclient=psy-...

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&sclient=psy-...

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Wondering wrote:
<quoted text>
Are you serious? Now I have to start a thread to find out what cat urine smells like.
A friend at a mini mart said she could smell it on people when they came in. She said it was a chemical odor but couldn't say exactly.
I've also been noticing alot of young people with rotten teeth.
Ammonia or cat pee , multiplied several times - Rotten teeth , skin eruptions or sores , involuntary jerkin' motions , all are signs or indicators -
Wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Judged:

My wife and I were in a business where both of the girls that dealt with us had these bluish black rotten teeth. Apparently Somerset is some kind of hub for the drug trade in this region.

This may explain some of the very odd behavior that we see in public around here. My question is why would anyone start it in the first place if they know it's going to destroy their health? I mean is life really that bad for that many people or is there some other reason people turn to drugs and alcohol?

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Judged:

LOL wrote:
<quoted text>
Man ... you rednecks sure can party!
I no party harty , I got no teeth ,(dentist), no redneck ,(stay in shade)-Factual truth is , there's some real zombies out there -
seriously

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

well i had a boyfriend that did meth and he smelled like pee especilly when he got back from making it
Wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

seriously wrote:
well i had a boyfriend that did meth and he smelled like pee especilly when he got back from making it
How many people would you guess are using meth in Somerset? Hundreds or thousands?
seriously

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

i would say thousands which i know so many its unreal and not only using it the ones making it i really dont understand why either
seriously

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Judged:

what needs to b done is let them overdose leave them alone if they dont have enough sence to not use then leave them b
Pitiful

Upton, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Judged:

And the poor keep bringing all these innocent babies into the world. And the beat goes on .

Level 8

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Judged:

Pitiful wrote:
And the poor keep bringing all these innocent babies into the world. And the beat goes on .
Even worse , the beatings go on - Meth heads should be manditorily sterilized -
seriously

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Judged:

they r the nastiest of it all but life goes on they have not a care in the world but theirselves
well

Morehead, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Judged:

The laws are passed that to get prescriptions for pain, anxiety, depression. psycological disorders and some nurological disorders the patient has to be drug tested every 3 months by a physicain to get a prescription. This includes all age groups and is not garanteed that health insurance has to cover such drug test. Many senior citizens now fall under the new guidelines and will have to be drug tested. The healthcare reform that passed has now began and many people will be paying the bill for thier drug test before they can even get the medications. Dr's have no choice but to automatically order a drug test on patients for the medications they have been prescribing for years. Just got a bill for 600.00 on a drug test that was performed in order to get seizure medication...medicare does not cover the test, supplimental insurance does not cover for the test, and the doctor is required by law to order the test before writing the prescription, I have been taking seizure medication for the past 29 years and now is the choice...pay the bill or go without the medication. Congress now are trying to figure out if a revision is needed to change the extent of the test required for now many senior citizens will not be able to afford the state and federal required test and will be treated without the needed medications.

There will be a rise in Meth, there will be a rise in heroin and it might well be the old folks doing it. For myself, paid the bill and taking the medication.

“"No Sleep, 'til Brooklyn!"”

Level 1

Since: May 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Judged:

Wondering wrote:
My wife and I were in a business where both of the girls that dealt with us had these bluish black rotten teeth. Apparently Somerset is some kind of hub for the drug trade in this region.

This may explain some of the very odd behavior that we see in public around here. My question is why would anyone start it in the first place if they know it's going to destroy their health? I mean is life really that bad for that many people or is there some other reason people turn to drugs and alcohol?
Curiosity perhaps? And yes, a lot of people have nothing to live for, so they turn to the things that make them forget, instead of the things that help them remember. Pain is a curious thing.

I've asked the same as you for so long, until I realized that I probably am not immune to falling into traps like that. We all aren't.

:-D

Level 1

Since: Sep 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 29, 2012

Judged:

Wondering wrote:
Does anybody know what meth smells like on someone? There are so many strange acting people in Somerset and I always here people talking about the huge METH problem in Somerset. I just wondered how to identify the odor.
I don't believe anybody can actually smell it on somebody thats say snorted it or even smoked it but now if it you making it then thats a whole and completely oher story,it wreaks from what Iv' heard and judging from some of the things being used to make it with I'd have to agree with that 100 percent

“We Are Family”

Level 8

Since: Aug 12

Here, There and Everywhere!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

Before or after It explodes while cooking?
Wondering

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Sep 30, 2012

well wrote:
The laws are passed that to get prescriptions for pain, anxiety, depression. psycological disorders and some nurological disorders the patient has to be drug tested every 3 months by a physicain to get a prescription. This includes all age groups and is not garanteed that health insurance has to cover such drug test. Many senior citizens now fall under the new guidelines and will have to be drug tested. The healthcare reform that passed has now began and many people will be paying the bill for thier drug test before they can even get the medications. Dr's have no choice but to automatically order a drug test on patients for the medications they have been prescribing for years. Just got a bill for 600.00 on a drug test that was performed in order to get seizure medication...medicare does not cover the test, supplimental insurance does not cover for the test, and the doctor is required by law to order the test before writing the prescription, I have been taking seizure medication for the past 29 years and now is the choice...pay the bill or go without the medication. Congress now are trying to figure out if a revision is needed to change the extent of the test required for now many senior citizens will not be able to afford the state and federal required test and will be treated without the needed medications.
There will be a rise in Meth, there will be a rise in heroin and it might well be the old folks doing it. For myself, paid the bill and taking the medication.
So, you're saying that people are turning to illegal drugs because the healthcare bill and laws make legal drugs too expensive?

I know alot of people are on anxiety type meds, but I don't really understand that either. It seems that anybody can tell a doctor, "I don't feel good." and get meds. We seem to be living in a drug addicted society. I know that we are always asking ourselves, "What was wrong with that person?" when someone is acting strange. I'm not trying to be too hard on them, it's just so odd.
You go into a store and ask what aisle something is on and they look at you like you just insulted their mother.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 20 of33
< prev page
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

105 Users are viewing the Somerset Forum right now

Search the Somerset Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 5 min Hatti_Hollerand 19,833
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 23 min ChromiuMan 128,038
Todd Wood gives enormous raises 1 hr Old Lady 4
beautician needed 2 hr Sweetheart 62 2
Has tipping gone too far? 3 hr gladthelakeisback 18
Why are the city red lights so long? 3 hr gladthelakeisback 10
Americans consider Obama worst Pres. ever 4 hr wang 42
•••
•••
•••
•••

Somerset Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000