First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Wondering

United States

#1 Jun 14, 2013
Does anyone know what hours ttai works and do they work every weekend?
oragami yuo

Edinburgh, IN

#2 Jun 14, 2013
The shift usually runs 0900am to 4pm Monday through every other Friday with a catered lunch tray at 12noon. Dunkin donuts provides breakfast lasting 30 minutes.
Wondering

United States

#3 Jun 14, 2013
Anyone else?
hey

United States

#4 Jun 15, 2013
Both shifts is 5:15 to .... you could work to 5:15 or just your 8 hrs depends on your line or what you are doing its mon-fri and every other sat but here lately they have been cancelling production sat no lunch or breakfast is provided you bring it or pay for it good luck....
just curious

Hazard, KY

#6 Jun 18, 2013
When is TTAI's company picnic this year? It should be soon shouldnt it?
so was I

Hazard, KY

#7 Jun 18, 2013
I was wondering also. Haven't heard yet. Does anyone know?
Susie

Lexington, KY

#9 Jun 19, 2013
Is TTAI a good place to work at? How hard is the work? Does it pay good?
Nathan

Indianapolis, IN

#11 Jun 20, 2013
Well the whole place is air conditioned and they start out at 13 An hour so it's not hot and the pay is pretty good. You have to be willing to work tho its not easy
Susie

Owingsville, KY

#12 Jun 20, 2013
Nathan wrote:
Well the whole place is air conditioned and they start out at 13 An hour so it's not hot and the pay is pretty good. You have to be willing to work tho its not easy
Thank you. Does TTAI offer good benefits?
yeah

London, KY

#13 Jun 25, 2013
I heard they were getting to have a big layoff rumor has it.

“I TELL YOU LIKE IT IS!!!”

Level 1

Since: Sep 07

Little Town In Florida

#14 Jun 26, 2013
Is TTAI hiring?
hey

United States

#16 Jun 27, 2013
just curious wrote:
When is TTAI's company picnic this year? It should be soon shouldnt it?
Company picnic has been moved to september. As far as air condition all through the plant yeah they haveit but they dont use it half the time its blowing hot air and it is hott in there.
anyone

London, KY

#17 Jul 3, 2013
Who does ttai use for temps? Is it only malones?
anyone

London, KY

#18 Jul 4, 2013
Nobody knows?
been there

Somerset, KY

#19 Jul 5, 2013
ms company and malones staffing ms gets paid 9 an hour and malones 13 but they have an extremely high turnover rate. dayshift is kosher they will keep u if u work hard but nightshift management will can u if they simply dont like you. u can only be hired through malones ms doenst have the contract to get u hired. i worked there until i was next in line for hire had been there almost a year then they transfered me to nights to "make sure i wouldnt quit after transfering to nights" they had a big problem with that all new hires go to nights. so they decided to send dayshift temps close to hire to nights then out of the blue 3 weeks later i get a call... be careful if u wanna work there. good benefits and stuff i liked it there but i felt like night management hated me for some reason they talked to me differently not like a coworker but like i disgusted them being a temp they treated me different on day one of night shift. thats my story anyway if u get on enjoy the money while u can only a very very small percentage make it to hire date.
Wondering

Russell Springs, KY

#20 Jul 14, 2013
Malone's or Toyotetsu either one will not have to worry about slack if they hire me, but I am wondering if it is a pretty done deal, if I go through Malone's that I will get on through a staffing position. I understand the factory proper is not hiring right now, so this is why I ask. Thanks. In need of employment.
been there

Somerset, KY

#21 Jul 14, 2013
its not a done deal they hire maybe 1% in june they had went through about 300 temps and only retained 2 for hire. if ur luck enuf to get in and stay in and dont mind the hours have at it. good luck
Wondering

Russell Springs, KY

#22 Jul 15, 2013
Thank you, do you know the shift hours by chance? I will be attending a community college while I am employed, and I am just wondering. Also, and I apologize for the questions, but could I visit their office to ask about a position?

Thanks again.
huh

Liberty, KY

#23 Jul 15, 2013
The shift hours appear to be posted above, I can nether confirm or otherwise to that. I would also like to know the real hours and what the work week looks like. Is it 7 days a week or what, idk much about the place idk what they even make or do, can anyone inform us?
yeahhbooyy

Vicco, KY

#24 Jul 15, 2013
the worst place in the world to work u wont last long

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4-wheeler (banshee) stolen in somerset (Jan '12) 1 min Oh yeah 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 min CCR 163,554
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 51 min gladthelakeisback 35,806
~~*last post wins*~~ (Mar '11) 2 hr Knowitall9 15,521
any Parker Elementary School memories? (Nov '08) 2 hr Knowitall9 123
Missy Poo (Aug '16) 4 hr URNuts 77
City of Somerset 6 hr criminaltrum P 13

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance