Fresh Donuts does and the best coffee...

Fresh Donuts does and the best coffee around Lake Cumberland

Posted in the Somerset Forum

Got Donuts

Hazard, KY

#1 May 4, 2012
Fresh Donuts has the freshest Donuts around Lake Cumberland. Located 3499 S. H.W.Y. 27 in Somerset,Kentucky. If you have not heard about them you soon will. And if you have not tried them you should. Fresh Donuts are made fresh daily. So what are you waitin' Fresh Donuts drive thru makes your fresh donut experience quick and easy. The perfect cup of coffee with a wide variety of flavors to feed your cravings. Fresh Donuts is here to serve you. Military Discounts for those that have and do serve this great country. visit us on the web at:
http://www.freshdonutsky.com/
Marshmellow

London, KY

#2 May 4, 2012
They do have great doughnuts. But the people that did their site are like "stupid". Running a red light. You are lucky you don't have a ticket from this dictator of Somerset. Edit it please. I love the site. Donuts are better than amons.
Westwood

Somerset, KY

#3 May 4, 2012
I agree, they are good.
Very dumb

Somerset, KY

#4 May 4, 2012
Marshmellow wrote:
They do have great doughnuts. But the people that did their site are like "stupid". Running a red light. You are lucky you don't have a ticket from this dictator of Somerset. Edit it please. I love the site. Donuts are better than amons.
Yes they really are Stupid that was very stupid they could have killed someone and would have been there own fault!
Westwood

Somerset, KY

#5 May 4, 2012
Yep, get the dumbazz that runs the red light off your website and don't ever get in the car with him again. Where are the traffic cameras when you need them?
The donuts are still good.
Not Impressed

Racine, OH

#6 May 4, 2012
Tried them and was not impressed. Their coffee is average. The donuts are not as bad as Sugar Shack, but they're like all Somerset donuts, covered in way too much sugar to be able to taste the actual donut and they start to turn slimey within a few hours because of it. Best donuts in Ky that I've found is in Bowling Green, a place called GADS (Great American Donut Shop)run by a family of immigrants, I think Vietnamese
Blessed

United States

#7 May 4, 2012
I tried them and they were not bad but tasted like a Kroger donut. I will still keep going to Amons... Best ever
Westwood

Somerset, KY

#8 May 4, 2012
I'd rate Amon's a close second and Kroger and Walmart a distant 10th. I hope they can make a go at it.
ROFLMAO

Hazard, KY

#9 May 4, 2012
Very dumb wrote:
<quoted text>Yes they really are Stupid that was very stupid they could have killed someone and would have been there own fault!
Seriously, 17 seconds of no on coming traffic. Your statement of he Could have killed some one is ludicrous.
You donut hole

Hazard, KY

#10 May 4, 2012
Not Impressed wrote:
Tried them and was not impressed. Their coffee is average. The donuts are not as bad as Sugar Shack, but they're like all Somerset donuts, covered in way too much sugar to be able to taste the actual donut and they start to turn slimey within a few hours because of it. Best donuts in Ky that I've found is in Bowling Green, a place called GADS (Great American Donut Shop)run by a family of immigrants, I think Vietnamese
It's easy to see through is this comment. You get whatever flavor of coffee you want. So drinking average tasting coffee was your choice. Duh. Secondly, sugar 'goes slimy' because of the humidity in the air. All sugar coated donuts will do that when it's pure sugar and not something with food grade glazes added, etc. So don't blame it on the bakery. I smell the competition in this thread and it appears that they're quite worried if they'd resort to something like this. I think that the best donuts are Krispy-Kreme when you're fortunate enough to live near or visit a location that bakes and serves them warm and right out of the ovens. But Somerset will never warrant anything better than what we already have partially due to the lack of progressiveness from people who have no clue what or whom they're voting for. This town can't even get a rinky-dink Duncan Donuts to stick around. What an embarrassing joke. I also agree that the video is a negative impact for this place of business. It wasn't well thought out to put someone running a red light up as an advertisement, was it?
Uhhh

Racine, OH

#11 May 4, 2012
You donut hole wrote:
<quoted text>
It's easy to see through is this comment. You get whatever flavor of coffee you want. So drinking average tasting coffee was your choice. Duh. Secondly, sugar 'goes slimy' because of the humidity in the air. All sugar coated donuts will do that when it's pure sugar and not something with food grade glazes added, etc. So don't blame it on the bakery. I smell the competition in this thread and it appears that they're quite worried if they'd resort to something like this. I think that the best donuts are Krispy-Kreme when you're fortunate enough to live near or visit a location that bakes and serves them warm and right out of the ovens. But Somerset will never warrant anything better than what we already have partially due to the lack of progressiveness from people who have no clue what or whom they're voting for. This town can't even get a rinky-dink Duncan Donuts to stick around. What an embarrassing joke. I also agree that the video is a negative impact for this place of business. It wasn't well thought out to put someone running a red light up as an advertisement, was it?
Coffee is supposed to be about coffee, not flavorings. If it needs flavorings then it ain't good coffee.

Krispy Kreme? Those are worse than Walmart's day old, just crisco and sugar wrapped in gummy white bread. There's very few places in Somerset that I can stomach the food because they all cater to smokers who have burned out their taste buds and rotted out their teeth. Choices here are sweet slime and salty paste. I hope the place goes wet, then maybe we can get a Longhorn's. I hear people wishing for a Red Lobster, but I can't eat there either. They are to seafood what hot dogs are to beef.
ROFLMAO

Hazard, KY

#12 May 4, 2012
Wow some people have no clue about anything other than the closed minded world they live in. Glad to know that your opinion is not even a valid argument. You donut hole lack intelligence and sophistication.
Its about perception

Racine, OH

#13 May 4, 2012
ROFLMAO wrote:
Wow some people have no clue about anything other than the closed minded world they live in. Glad to know that your opinion is not even a valid argument. You donut hole lack intelligence and sophistication.
Look in the mirror
roflmao

Georgetown, OH

#14 May 4, 2012
Its about perception wrote:
<quoted text>
Look in the mirror
I do every day sir.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min who cares 148,887
This or That? (May '11) 1 hr Princess Hey 2,177
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 4 hr Red_Forman 12,547
We Need Stronger Medical Patient Modesty (Nov '10) 11 hr LadyLove 16
What happened to WKEQ 97.1? 11 hr Zeus 9
Sam aaron berry 16 hr Curious 1
Hospital 17 hr Bbnoclue 7
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages