Who is running for judge and mayor in 2014?

Posted in the Somerset Forum

Comments (Page 6)

Showing posts 101 - 120 of190
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

F. U. B. A. R. may be his initials , or self description , either way , he's entitled to his opinion , even iffen it sounds F. U.'ped -It's a free speech Forum , 'til the Invisible Deleter decides to get offen her broom and punch buttons -
Fubar

Monticello, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Why wouldn't it get printed? I seem to recall many stories (including very recent ones) which portray Girdler as a complete ass.
The first FUBAR

Science Hill, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Since there is one or more Fubars. I am the one against the city and the CJ. It's funny when you make a foment that hurts people start using your name to get people confused. Stop the madness
The first FUBAR

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 4, 2013

Judged:

Why would you want to HURT people with your posts? Especially in such a cowardly way as an anonymous troll? I've got an idea, why don't you man up and talk to the people you have issues with? No backbone, I suspect.
ToCanSam

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Shocked wrote:
We have all been waiting for someone to notice the things going on. Unfortunatly if the FBI is still involved in this, they are moving extremely slow.
I can't help but think that a recent promotion or validation of a position was given for a reason. That reason is unknown but I'm certainly eventually will be disclosed.
I appreciate JR voting against this. As a tax paying citizen, I remember when we settled a lawsuit filed by the same person, I remember his demoting of veteran officers and his and the mayors dissolving of the drug task force.
We're the only town I know that promotes someone after they sued us. There's GOT to be a reason.
As far as the cemetery. I really like the lady. She shows true compassion for those buried there and the families. I do think there is potential for conflict though.
I have heard the FBI investigation has been over for awhile, no wrongdoing found.
gonzo

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

ToCanSam wrote:
<quoted text>
I have heard the FBI investigation has been over for awhile, no wrongdoing found.
I think Snowden was assisting them...so goes the investigation.
ToCanSam

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 5, 2013

Probably so
Jimmy B

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Why don't any good democrats step up and run? Is Kenny Issacs the only one we have?
gonzo

Hazard, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Jimmy B wrote:
Why don't any good democrats step up and run? Is Kenny Issacs the only one we have?
In Pulaski County that is all they would be doing...running and from way behind.
county

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

Kenny would of been a good judge but when he sold out and got a state job he was no way qualified for, i lost all respect for him then.
joker

Wessington Springs, SD

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

Judged:

You know all those old men that run around and work for canidates? They work for cash! Cash that comes from certain business which the big shots control.
Review canidates spending reports on line and youll never see where those guys get paid.
Do you believe these people realy spend thousands out of thier own pockets?
They control the courthouse!!
gonzo

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

county wrote:
Kenny would of been a good judge but when he sold out and got a state job he was no way qualified for, i lost all respect for him then.
Kenny is a good person....the Corrells run him for state office and county judge I think twice but not sure, he has a good job and his wife has Barty's ear...he is a good democrat...now to to the deal.
Kelly cannot beat Barty Bullock, no chance especially if George from the south gets in the race sorta like when Darrell from the west got in.
Kelly will not risk a second defeat at the hands of Bullock...He will not run for Judge if Bullock can't be bought out! People that is fact.
gonzo

Manchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 7, 2013

So let us see how much money and balls they ...the United group has. Girdler will not be easy to beat... and neither will be Barty.
county garage

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Newsflash! Barty Bullock is finished. His support is dried up and they are looking for the next puppet. Do you really think the little old church ladies elected him? No. It was big money buying the important votes. He wont have that this time. it will be between Kelley and Beshears this time. Flynn wont give up his guaranteed seat. They already have him where they need him. Watch and see.
county

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

All of them come with a price tag, to be county judge you have to be in peoples pockets, everyone mentioned in the judges race can and will be bought. That's just how it is. The only one i this race that kinda has a mind of his own is Beshears, Kelley and Bullock they have and will be bought
MMXIII

Evarts, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

My guess at this time is....Kelley will take on Girdler with support and backing by the Progressive United Brotherhood. Kelley is perceived to be more of a city candidate than a country boy. The PUB will fail.

“smiling on a cloudy day”

Level 7

Since: Jan 09

Shakedown Street

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Now that Somerset finally has the economic catalyst of legal alcohol sales, do we really want an elected leader who would do everything possible to stem any advancement based on alcohol sales?
donkey kong

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

county garage wrote:
Newsflash! Barty Bullock is finished. His support is dried up and they are looking for the next puppet. Do you really think the little old church ladies elected him? No. It was big money buying the important votes. He wont have that this time. it will be between Kelley and Beshears this time. Flynn wont give up his guaranteed seat. They already have him where they need him. Watch and see.
ok r.w and who will daddy support this time?
somerset

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 8, 2013

Judged:

Kelly may as well run for county judge, cause he can't win backing the United group, no way. He really wasn't that good of a councilmen, he is a classic flip flopper, he flips where ever the richest person tells him to flip, case and point the YMCA, voted against city buying it(when he was thinking for himself) and then voted for the city buying it, after some people came and talked to him about it. Nice guy but too wishy washy, perfect for county politics.
Jaybird

Mount Vernon, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jul 9, 2013

Judged:

Get Tim back on the council to help Minton he has no help.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 101 - 120 of190
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

15 Users are viewing the Somerset Forum right now

Search the Somerset Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Balloons instead of Easter eggs 41 min Road 40
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Known Fact 123,198
Word Association (Feb '09) 5 hr Unknown Profile 11,188
Michael Noon: Pulaski County Coroner Candidate 5 hr Lol 44
Kroger Announces New Discount For Senior Customers 6 hr Shopper 6
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 6 hr LIbEralS 25,969
Keep girdler 7 hr voter 30
•••
•••
•••
•••

Somerset Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Somerset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••