First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Somerset Resident

London, KY

#1 Apr 1, 2009
Okay I need some advice please. I need a new beautician and I have natural curly hair. Any good recommendations? Please no bashing anyone I am not into the hate thing, just some advice.

“Busy, busy, busy”

Since: Mar 09

Ft. Carson, CO

#2 Apr 1, 2009
Somerset Resident wrote:
Okay I need some advice please. I need a new beautician and I have natural curly hair. Any good recommendations? Please no bashing anyone I am not into the hate thing, just some advice.
Kayla at A Place Called Tangles has naturally curly hair, she's good with working with it. I would give you the #, but Topix won't let me post this with a #
happy

London, KY

#3 Apr 1, 2009
tabitha at mi bella is amazing its a new salon on bogle st you should def give her a try
PC resident

Corbin, KY

#4 Apr 1, 2009
Try Megan Ball at Pro Touch she is awesome.
Somerset Resident

London, KY

#5 Apr 1, 2009
Thanks for all the referrals, it is really hard to find someone that can work with curly hair.
somerset resident

London, KY

#6 Apr 3, 2009
Try Bobbie Jo at Pro-touch. She is great.
hairspray

Middlesboro, KY

#7 Apr 4, 2009
happy wrote:
tabitha at mi bella is amazing its a new salon on bogle st you should def give her a try
yeah an she is never there ive went to her for years an she is good at what she does but is never there , i like angie at the mirror she will make time for you
hoefaceeee

Somerset, KY

#8 Apr 4, 2009
try jo at dimensions she is a great hair stylist she cut and died my hair and everyone their talks to each other!!!!!![:
listening

London, KY

#9 Apr 5, 2009
hairspray wrote:
<quoted text>yeah an she is never there ive went to her for years an she is good at what she does but is never there , i like angie at the mirror she will make time for you
Yeah, she wasn't ever there at the other salon because of the woman she worked for. She treats all the girls who works for her badly. You should find out why Tabitha is not there anymore and you would understand why she was never there and doesnt work there anymore. Her and another girl from Daisy's opened Mi Bella and she is there all the time. She works like 60 hours a week, and she is very good at doing hair. All the girls that work there are very good and they actually treat everybody great. And if you went to her, and she didn't call you to let you know where she went, ask her why. It would suprise you.
best yet

Sheridan, AR

#10 Apr 5, 2009
I have natural curly hair, and when I moved here from Nashville I could not find any one who could fix natural curly hair. A friend of mine told me to try Melissa at sassy scissors, and she is great. She has natural curly hair to and is excellent with my hair. I also think Farha is great. However she is not taking new clients now.
i second that

Somerset, KY

#11 Apr 5, 2009
listening wrote:
<quoted text>
Yeah, she wasn't ever there at the other salon because of the woman she worked for. She treats all the girls who works for her badly. You should find out why Tabitha is not there anymore and you would understand why she was never there and doesnt work there anymore. Her and another girl from Daisy's opened Mi Bella and she is there all the time. She works like 60 hours a week, and she is very good at doing hair. All the girls that work there are very good and they actually treat everybody great. And if you went to her, and she didn't call you to let you know where she went, ask her why. It would suprise you.
I agree totally... the woman they used to work for treated alot of former stylists who worked there very bad. There were 6 stylists who used to work for this woman, they all went to A New Image, she has a high turnover with employees, she portrays herself to be this good person..ask anyone who has ever worked for her, they'll tell you the truth!!! This woman should remember what goes around, comes around!!!
truth

AOL

#12 Apr 5, 2009
listening wrote:
<quoted text>
I agree. The girls have done wonders in a few weeks to get their salon up and going.. They work many, many hours and are available easily. Not a drama filled gossipy place either..... Just good hair, good talent and good people

“Busy, busy, busy”

Since: Mar 09

Ft. Carson, CO

#13 Apr 6, 2009
I used to work for that lady you're talking about, she is what you say and MORE. She's a good example of karma coming back to bite you in the butt
otherstylist

London, KY

#14 Apr 7, 2009
I agree with all comments. I used to work for this lady to. She is shear evil! Paranoid and Psycho. I worked with Tabitha briefly before I quit and she was nothing but nice and talented. You go girl with your new salon, I hope you put that crazy lady out of business.
blackbeauty

Big Creek, KY

#16 Apr 7, 2009
i've went there for years an love the way elizabeth cuts my hair but i will say i was annoyed when it became a daycare service , i have never been in a professional saloon where you was allowed to bring your kids to work , i really dont understand how you can afford a new buisness when you cant even afford daycare at least now when i attempt to get a new do i wont have to hear screaming kids or wear ear plugs .
curios

London, KY

#17 Apr 7, 2009
Where is the person who had the Dollhouse?Is it already closed?
HOLLYWOODHOTTIE

Big Creek, KY

#18 Apr 7, 2009
blackbeauty wrote:
i've went there for years an love the way elizabeth cuts my hair but i will say i was annoyed when it became a daycare service , i have never been in a professional saloon where you was allowed to bring your kids to work , i really dont understand how you can afford a new buisness when you cant even afford daycare at least now when i attempt to get a new do i wont have to hear screaming kids or wear ear plugs .
i'll toast to that
satisfied customer

Somerset, KY

#19 Apr 8, 2009
The best hairstylist is Beth Wood. I went to her for foils. She is so talented and professional. I dont have alot of time, I was amazed how she foiled my hair in the short of time it took her. I have never had so many comments on my hair. No drama there also thats a plus cant stand drama.
satisfied customer

Somerset, KY

#20 Apr 8, 2009
The best hairstylist in this town is Beth Wood at Gray Matters Salon beside Pro Bass on 90. She is beautiful, looks like the professional hairstylist also. who wants someone to work on them when they dont look like they take care of there hair. Beth foiled my hair I love how she is honest and talented I have never been so satisfied.
HOLLYWOODHOTTIE

Big Creek, KY

#22 Apr 8, 2009
you have left a commet on every forum you must be really trying to round up sum buisness :(

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 36 min Yiago 136,112
4 word game (Jan '09) 4 hr Trouser Cough 2,123
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 4 hr Trouser Cough 25,636
Somerset is wet, where are the new Restaurants? 5 hr BeefStewie 121
~~*last post wins*~~ (Mar '11) 9 hr Knowitall9 14,927
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 9 hr Doug77 11,054
3 word comment - (Oct '09) 10 hr Hatti_Hollerand 6,153
More from around the web

Somerset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]