Why does DHS need 1.6 billion bullets?

“Enjoying Life's Mishaps”

Level 7

Since: Dec 09

Lost in Time

#194 Mar 23, 2013
Country living provides caverns, charted tunnels and sinkholes to hide things!

“Boogie Chill'un”

Level 6

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#195 Mar 24, 2013
Paul Revere wrote:
Congress needs to start getting warrants for some of these Dept heads. It is illegal to refuse to answer questions posed by the Legislative branch. Defunding is another option. Until some answers are forthcoming, these Dept heads need to be held in contempt and funding put on hold.
We need to remind these morons that they work for US.
Not anymore Paul, and not for quite some time. I agree with all you say here, but I fear it's much too late.
zipyourlip

Greenbrier, AR

#196 Mar 24, 2013
JumperJuice wrote:
<quoted text>
Not anymore Paul, and not for quite some time. I agree with all you say here, but I fear it's much too late.
I'd say current transparency pales in comparison to the shenanigans perpetrated by Reagan during Iran-Contra, and now Oliver North is considered a right wing hero. The fact that Congress did not have them all put in a stockade amazes me to this day. Torturing prisoners at GITMO ranks high on the list as well, but I do agree that contempt of Congress has become an art form.
Paul Revere

London, KY

#197 Mar 24, 2013
zipyourlip wrote:
<quoted text>I'd say current transparency pales in comparison to the shenanigans perpetrated by Reagan during Iran-Contra, and now Oliver North is considered a right wing hero. The fact that Congress did not have them all put in a stockade amazes me to this day. Torturing prisoners at GITMO ranks high on the list as well, but I do agree that contempt of Congress has become an art form.
Wrong again Zippy! Transparency is non-existant in the current administration. Examples; where are the survivors of the Benghazi fiasco? Where are the documents from Fast & Furious? Why no one fired for the Philly Black Panthers injustice? The list is long and goes on and on and on. Holder should be cuffed and held on a list of charges about 1000' long.

“Boogie Chill'un”

Level 6

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#198 Mar 24, 2013
zipyourlip wrote:
<quoted text>I'd say current transparency pales in comparison to the shenanigans perpetrated by Reagan during Iran-Contra, and now Oliver North is considered a right wing hero. The fact that Congress did not have them all put in a stockade amazes me to this day. Torturing prisoners at GITMO ranks high on the list as well, but I do agree that contempt of Congress has become an art form.
No doubt....it's been a sham since at least 1894.....it only gets worse. Although, there are periods in time when it is worse....JFK, Vietnam, Iran, Iraq, Cheney, and Barry has his own skeletons too....it's the system, and no one up there has the stones to buck it.

“Boogie Chill'un”

Level 6

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#199 Mar 24, 2013
Paul Revere wrote:
<quoted text>
Wrong again Zippy! Transparency is non-existant in the current administration. Examples; where are the survivors of the Benghazi fiasco? Where are the documents from Fast & Furious? Why no one fired for the Philly Black Panthers injustice? The list is long and goes on and on and on. Holder should be cuffed and held on a list of charges about 1000' long.
They're bad, but let's not pretend they're the first.....not even close. They probably won't be close to the last either....unless some serious shake ups occur at all levels......

“speak your mind!”

Level 3

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#200 Mar 25, 2013
DHS is going to order another 360,000 rounds of ammo
Clear Thinker 2oo

London, KY

#201 Mar 25, 2013
bluntly wrote:
DHS is going to order another 360,000 rounds of ammo
Number's near 2 billion now, and no answers as to why.
stealth ninja

Munfordville, KY

#202 Mar 25, 2013
What caliber?hope i can still get 9mm hp rounds.

“speak your mind!”

Level 3

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#203 Mar 26, 2013
stealth ninja wrote:
What caliber?hope i can still get 9mm hp rounds.
40cal hollow points.might want to get u a 40cal!!
stealth ninja

Munfordville, KY

#204 Mar 26, 2013
bluntly wrote:
<quoted text>40cal hollow points.might want to get u a 40cal!!
id like to own a mosin sagant rifle or m14.
Clear Thinker 2oo

London, KY

#205 Mar 26, 2013
stealth ninja wrote:
What caliber?hope i can still get 9mm hp rounds.
I believe it's mostly 9mm and .40 caliber.

“speak your mind!”

Level 3

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#206 Mar 26, 2013
stealth ninja wrote:
<quoted text>id like to own a mosin sagant rifle or m14.
we all would like more toys! id like to have a couple of the 7000 full auto machine guns the purchased
Paul Revere

London, KY

#207 Mar 27, 2013
I'd just to be able to buy ammo at pre-scare prices.

“speak your mind!”

Level 3

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#208 Mar 28, 2013
Paul Revere wrote:
I'd just to be able to buy ammo at pre-scare prices.
me too!!!

“speak your mind!”

Level 3

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#210 Mar 29, 2013
truth is

London, KY

#211 Mar 29, 2013
bluntly wrote:
<quoted text>we all would like more toys! id like to have a couple of the 7000 full auto machine guns the purchased
Yes, we need a well armed government!
worn out fighter jets, old worn out battle ships.
But we got enough small arms bullits ie= 40 cal ect. to kill bad dangerous american citizens TWICE!
I am proud of my government good ol' USA
wonder how ol' Hungchanglew the Korea atomic big boy will do agains them 40 cals with his SEA OF FIGHTER JETS, Atomic weapons!
NAW that could never happen on US soil, just a trick of camera view that I saw behind ol' hungchang on T.V. this morning!
HOPE YOU ALL ARE PROUD OF your choice of president and congress!

“speak your mind!”

Level 3

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#212 Mar 29, 2013
im ashamed of the government they are hellbent on trying to destroy freedom!
how about this

London, KY

#213 Mar 29, 2013
bluntly wrote:
im ashamed of the government they are hellbent on trying to destroy freedom!
Allow Americans any shoulder weapon THEY want!
Allow AMERICANS to HANG BY THE NECK any dumbazz that abuses them weapons.
HANGING the shoulder weapon (doing away, no AMMO, by purchase by government)will not stop the problem!

“speak your mind!”

Level 3

Since: Mar 09

Location hidden

#215 Mar 29, 2013
i know thats off topic,but just wanted to remind everyone why the second is important

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
bingham tire 32 min yep 10
Mike Harris Now Playing Good Guy 2 hr Superomega03 10
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr realigios freedom 163,802
chris hahn (Sep '09) 3 hr Seriously 21
Do you need custom invitations? 4 hr FiddleDeeDee 13
Martha Searight 6 hr Oh I'm a flake 4
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 8 hr DENG 36,032

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages