Congrats to the Black Pistons MC! U R...
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Level 2

Since: Aug 08

Location hidden

#256 Jun 4, 2012
Say what wrote:
Motorcycle gang? Is the 1960s? Motorcycle gangs are thugs and criminals and drug addicts. Who in their right mind would want to be filthy nasty motorcycle riding criminal gang member? Must be someone who wants some really rough buttt sex.
Evidently you are just stereotyping all motorcyle clubs by what you see in the movies or you dont know what you are talking about or both
iwanna

Franksville, WI

#261 Sep 24, 2012
they call me big evil wrote:
<quoted text>i agree 1000% i'd love to watch that one
was a hang around but bar i frequent has changed owners havnt seen pistons for a while would like to get back on track!!
roxbpmcdetroit

United States

#262 Sep 28, 2012
BOTH SUCK wrote:
And gang? You claim they are a gang? lmao.
The outlaws here say "we are only a club that likes to have a good time" and now the BP's from out east of town think they are a gang? Do they bang, or just a gang, as in a group?
lmao what a joke.
The BPMC is that a MC. A motorcycle club. Like minded men. Most vets. Just like having there own spot. And love hearing y'all talk.
Rainman BP MC

Laval, Canada

#265 Feb 9, 2013
Hey man. I'm a member. It don't matter if you Harley gear is real. But you do have to have a Harley or an American made bike.883cc and up. No jap bikes
you will know then

United States

#266 Feb 16, 2013
we aint the ones calling ourselves a gang only feds and the dumb asses at the begining of this crap. m c motorcycle club we are family job club and we stand by our brothers and our supporters so all you moped riders running your pie holes earlier k m a
big duck

Cambridge, OH

#268 Feb 24, 2013
To all the lames on here, I ride and I dont wear any club colors but I do know some booze fighters and my uncle is H.A. I wish just one of u little punks would run into some of the guys u talk shit about
Then we would see just how tuff u really r talkin shit over the internet makes u the biggest panzy outthere u get no brownie points for keyboard bullying. To all my two wheeled bros keep the rubber on the ground.and stay solid
SYLHAMC

United States

#269 Feb 27, 2013
big duck wrote:
To all the lames on here, I ride and I dont wear any club colors but I do know some booze fighters and my uncle is H.A. I wish just one of u little punks would run into some of the guys u talk shit about
Then we would see just how tuff u really r talkin shit over the internet makes u the biggest panzy outthere u get no brownie points for keyboard bullying. To all my two wheeled bros keep the rubber on the ground.and stay solid
Well said,, SYLHAMC
BPMC

United States

#270 Mar 6, 2013
The level of ignorance here kind of agitates me. I'm a Black Piston in Florida and share a clubhouse with the Outlaws. I know what my brothers do pretty much every day and see them very often and trust them with my life. I am an Army Vet and couldn't even find the brotherhood there I have found here with the AOA. My ole lady loves it. They treat her with the up most respect and love. Not one of my brothers would ever lay a finger on her but for a hug, in other words, we DO NOT trade our women. Unless they are swingers or whatever, personal choice though. Before you start spreading rumors and talking bad, maybe you should meet them and hang out. All really great guys and have helped me out more then I would ever have expected and would have asked for. We do things for the community more then anyone knows. we hold benefits for people that need help with hospital bills and what not, participate in toy runs for children, and even collecting cans and recycling them to put towards the money we donate to the homeless vets in surrounding cities so they can buy blankets and stuff. Yeah, sounds like a bunch of muggers and thuggers to me. There was even a point when a clubhouse opened in a neighborhood where a "Meth lab" was, sat down and had a chat with them and guess what, it's no longer there. There was even a clubhouse with a "Meth lab" in their neighborhood, sat down for a chat and guess what, no more Meth lab there. But no one knows that because the media will only cover things like this and bad things that happen. Every group of people has a had apple or 2. And the RICO Act is a bunch of bullshit. The biggest gangs in America right now is the U.S. Government and Law Enforcement. I'm not anti government or police, I understand the need for both. I have just lost faith in them. Especially after witnessing police blatantly lying on police reports to get their charge and what not. I figured if I could trust anyone it would be a police officer, I soon learned that's not the case. Because we wear the same thing, about the same thing, and hang out together we are a gang and can get RICO? If that's the case, what about all the police officers charged with selling drugs, tampering with evidence, child pornography/molestation, and what not? Shouldn't they be charged by RICO also? I know I'm going to take heat for all this but I don't care, I'll stand up for what I believe in and my brothers. I am no low life scum, I work for a living, I'm educated, and a very good person and I get judged all the time just because I wear a patch. But I don't care, that's what it's about. I'm going to live how I want to and I don't care if you agree with it or not. In our world, you show respect, you get respect. we are fun guys to hang out and have a beer with. we go looking for a GOOD time, not trouble. Doesn't mean it doesn't find us though every once in a while with a bar fight because of the typical hot head that wants to poke fun at the "big bad biker" to prove how tough he is. We travel a lot and party even more, people want what we have and be us for who we are. So I understand why they talk down about us, a lot of it is jealousy. If you have a question or already know everything about us, test your knowledge. Go find an Outlaw or Black Piston and talk to them instead of hiding behind your computer you keyboard commandos. But you know you won't. We have no reason to lie to you for the reason I pointed out before. We don't care what you think of us. I know, I'm kind of contradicting myself saying that after writing all this, but I thought I would educate you guys a little bit. We are not a gang, we are a motorcycle club. Anyway I'm done, This is way longer then I intended. Also love and respect to my brothers. SYLO & SYLBP.
Sounded like it

Marshall, MO

#273 May 2, 2013
BPMC wrote:
The level of ignorance here kind of agitates me. I'm a Black Piston in Florida and share a clubhouse with the Outlaws. I know what my brothers do pretty much every day and see them very often and trust them with my life. I am an Army Vet and couldn't even find the brotherhood there I have found here with the AOA. My ole lady loves it. They treat her with the up most respect and love. Not one of my brothers would ever lay a finger on her but for a hug, in other words, we DO NOT trade our women. Unless they are swingers or whatever, personal choice though. Before you start spreading rumors and talking bad, maybe you should meet them and hang out. All really great guys and have helped me out more then I would ever have expected and would have asked for. We do things for the community more then anyone knows. we hold benefits for people that need help with hospital bills and what not, participate in toy runs for children, and even collecting cans and recycling them to put towards the money we donate to the homeless vets in surrounding cities so they can buy blankets and stuff. Yeah, sounds like a bunch of muggers and thuggers to me. There was even a point when a clubhouse opened in a neighborhood where a "Meth lab" was, sat down and had a chat with them and guess what, it's no longer there. There was even a clubhouse with a "Meth lab" in their neighborhood, sat down for a chat and guess what, no more Meth lab there. But no one knows that because the media will only cover things like this and bad things that happen. Every group of people has a had apple or 2. And the RICO Act is a bunch of bullshit. The biggest gangs in America right now is the U.S. Government and Law Enforcement. I'm not anti government or police, I understand the need for both. I have just lost faith in them. Especially after witnessing police blatantly lying on police reports to get their charge and what not. I figured if I could trust anyone it would be a police officer, I soon learned that's not the case. Because we wear the same thing, about the same thing, and hang out together we are a gang and can get RICO? If that's the case, what about all the police officers charged with selling drugs, tampering with evidence, child pornography/molestation, and what not? Shouldn't they be charged by RICO also? I know I'm going to take heat for all this but I don't care, I'll stand up for what I believe in and my brothers. I am no low life scum, I work for a living, I'm educated, and a very good person and I get judged all the time just because I wear a patch. But I don't care, that's what it's about. I'm going to live how I want to and I don't care if you agree with it or not. In our world, you show respect, you get respect. we are fun guys to hang out and have a beer with. we go looking for a GOOD time, not trouble. Doesn't mean it doesn't find us though every once in a while with a bar fight because of the typical hot head that wants to poke fun at the "big bad biker" to prove how tough he is. We travel a lot and party even more, people want what we have and be us for who we are. So I understand why they talk down about us, a lot of it is jealousy. If you have a question or already know everything about us, test your knowledge. Go find an Outlaw or Black Piston and talk to them instead of hiding behind your computer you keyboard commandos. But you know you won't. We have no reason to lie to you for the reason I pointed out before. We don't care what you think of us. I know, I'm kind of contradicting myself saying that after writing all this, but I thought I would educate you guys a little bit. We are not a gang, we are a motorcycle club. Anyway I'm done, This is way longer then I intended. Also love and respect to my brothers. SYLO & SYLBP.
That all sounded like it was Genuine. Know the language once you've heard it before ;-)
SYLO

Antioch, TN

#278 Apr 28, 2014
You guys are so cool
nash

Round Lake, IL

#284 Nov 20, 2014
Don't know much maybe, but I do know that "cowards" type their hype - "Men" go face-to-face.
n
dlt58

Fort Wayne, IN

#288 Mar 26, 2016
BOTH SUCK wrote:
Both outlaws and bp's are pansees. Deal with it.
Walk up and tell them that
Superomega03

Somerset, KY

#289 Mar 29, 2016
I have nothing against gangs and motorcycle clubs as long as they obey the law and the respect the community

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 11
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 12 min Trouser Cough 31,903
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr ChromiuMan 148,847
the music thread (Jan '12) 1 hr Musikologist 549
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 12,545
Liberals 2 hr username 2
Hospital 2 hr username 6
Roofing Companies in Somerset (Mar '10) 2 hr username 37
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages