First Prev
of 2
Next Last
sadaboutthis

Mount Vernon, KY

#1 Aug 11, 2008
What really happened and why isnt any of this in the media?
who knows

London, KY

#2 Aug 11, 2008
someone spiked a kids drink and some one raped him, not really sure why its not in the media , bad for business i guess
Uhhh

Finley, TN

#3 Aug 11, 2008
It's probably not in the media for the sake of the kid (I hear he is 20) Would you want everyone knowing about it if it happened to you- They caught the guy who did it.
Waterboy

Corbin, KY

#4 Aug 11, 2008
It should be in the paper Tuesday, Ir there is any justice in Somerset
WELL

Richmond, KY

#5 Aug 11, 2008
i think u all need to leave it be come on its pretty bad and im sure the guys is embarressed of what happend to him, which he cant help so lets all leave it alone. that is all that happend so let this thread die down!
momma

London, KY

#6 Aug 12, 2008
sadaboutthis wrote:
I just want to know who the bastard was that raped the kid because I am a mother and I dont want this guy on the streets!!
citizen

Lexington, KY

#7 Aug 12, 2008
the guys name is ricard ping
reno 425

Corbin, KY

#8 Aug 12, 2008
really wow i'm speechless
me too

Brownsville, TN

#9 Aug 12, 2008
momma wrote:
<quoted text> I just want to know who the bastard was that raped the kid because I am a mother and I dont want this guy on the streets!!
i am a mother also. i agree.
redneck dad

Corbin, KY

#10 Aug 12, 2008
who is the raper guy
t3h r4p3r

United States

#11 Aug 12, 2008
I heard the dude that raped the kid was geno fitzgerald....
unknown

Pineville, KY

#12 Aug 13, 2008
It's not in the media because the owner Eric Fitzer paid them off not to put it in the media thought it would cost him buisness and he'd loose money. I wouldn't eat or work for the hole in the wall.
Waterboy

Corbin, KY

#13 Aug 13, 2008
Well It might not make it to the paper, (I'm disappointed), But when the ABC gets a hold of this the investigations will start. (It won't be pleasant for Eric.)
what

Frankfort, KY

#14 Aug 13, 2008
unknown wrote:
It's not in the media because the owner Eric Fitzer paid them off not to put it in the media thought it would cost him buisness and he'd loose money. I wouldn't eat or work for the hole in the wall.
Do you know for a fact that the owner paid them off? When you talk about "them" are you talking about the police or the newspaper?
bob

Corbin, KY

#15 Aug 13, 2008
sadaboutthis wrote:
leave it be
drunk

Somerset, KY

#16 Aug 13, 2008
Hey, did you here that at RENOS EVERY FRIDAY NITE IS SODAMY NIGHT? You can cum on in sit at the bar, tell the barmaid you want the fuge packer special, she wont even card you,and she will give you free shirley temples till you fall off the stool, hell you can even watch broke bake mountain on the big screen.
funnies

Richmond, KY

#17 Aug 14, 2008
unknown wrote:
eric didnt pay any one off.
energy girl

London, KY

#18 Aug 14, 2008
drunk that is so true whay you wrote!!!
bigpoppa

Finley, TN

#19 Aug 14, 2008
plus there food sucks
goat boy

Corbin, KY

#20 Aug 14, 2008
sadaboutthis wrote:
it should be

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
sonnys bar bq (Apr '08) 29 min Ray ray 30
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 30 min Wisdom of Ages 174,858
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 59 min Hatti_Hollerand 39,429
Jessica loveless Merrick a.k.a shelly 1 hr lol 10
John whang in jail 1 hr Jeffrey 1
Need truck driving job 2 hr East bound and down 15
plenty of jobs 6 hr Jeffrey 2

Somerset Jobs

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages