Teen Killed In T-Bone Crash

Posted in the Somerset Forum

A girl

Somerset, KY

#1 Apr 7, 2009
A 19-year old is dead after a crash in Southern Kentucky.

Several emergency units in Somerset were called to the intersection of Kentucky 914 and Barret Drive around nine Monday night.

The Pulaski County Sheriff's Office says Jacob Hail's Pontiac was struck by truck heading southbound on KY 914, as Hail attempted to make a turn.

The driver of the pick-up, 36-year old David Hughes, was taken to Lake Cumberland Regional Hospital.

Hail had to be cut from the vehicle, and was pronounced dead at the scene.
Sorry to hear

Somerset, KY

#2 Apr 7, 2009
I know family affected by this tragic accident. This young man's life was cut short. Make every moment count. Bless those who will be missing him tonight.
CNY

Sikeston, MO

#3 Apr 7, 2009
My thoughts go out to the family - such a same that a young man like this lost his life in such a tragic accident. Bless you all...
Somerset Girl

Somerset, KY

#4 Apr 7, 2009
I am so sorry for this young man's family, his supervisor told me he was a great kid and a good worker. My prayers are with you all
information

Somerset, KY

#5 Apr 8, 2009
what happened , i know a david hughes, god bless all involved...
someone that cares

Brownsville, TN

#6 Apr 8, 2009
My prayers go out to this young mans family and also David Hughes he isnt doing to well at all ,he isnt doing well mentally please pray for him
Bryan Riggs

United States

#7 Apr 8, 2009
Jacob will be missed by us all in goshen Indiana. jacob was a good friend and a very good drumer. we love you jacob. Rest in Peace buddy.
God be with them

Brownsville, TN

#9 Apr 8, 2009
My daughter was t-boned and nearly died. In a coma for over half a year. I know what this family is going through. Please if you are friends and or family. Do anything and everything that you can for them. Dont just forget them. God be with them.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min Mike Duquette 133,225
Sully's Restaurant 7 min fyi 8
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 1 hr Junket 23,515
Part time jobs 1 hr knobster 2
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 2 hr Red_Forman 10,788
New Office holders. Same stupid costly mistakes 2 hr why 59
Stores accused of selling stolen items 3 hr Louie 4
Somerset Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Somerset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance