dead beat "dads" who cant take care o...

dead beat "dads" who cant take care of their own

Posted in the Somerset Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Try Me If U Want To!!”

Since: Oct 08

Somerset/Columbus

#1 Oct 13, 2008
so i decided to start this new thread to see what people think about all this.. i was apalled.. ok "my friend'(who shall remain anonymous) has been married to her husband for almost 13 years. they recently split in december and have 3 children together. now as soon as he took everything she had from her he decided to let her know that he was moving away and taking his new girlfriend (whom he had been seeing behind her back) and her two kids to his new home, he took my frienda van from her and their kids and gave it to his new woman and her two kids, he lets the new womans kids hit his own kids, he wont buy his new kids any clothes or offer any child support to help his kids but his new girls kids get everything they want.. and now he is getting his boss to "fix" his paycheck so he wont have to pay for as much child support while his wife is living off what she can trying to do the best to support her kids. now mind you he would not let my friend work while they were together all these years cause he wanted his dinner on the table when he got home, the kids in the bed at 8 and so on and so forth. now here he has thrown her to the wolves and left her to fight with nothing. he recently bought a new truck and his kids dont even have any winter clothes. now they do have a little but only what she has worked her @$$ off for to make sure they had. why should she do without with he is having his cake and eating it too? what do you guys think about this man?
B R P

Somerset, KY

#2 Oct 13, 2008
I know exactly how she feels! My kids dad is also a dead beat! We have 3 kids that he doesn't take care of and we've been divorced for 8 years! He don't care anything about them! He only pays here and there just enough to keep him out of jail! He also keeps spreading his seed everywhere! Just more he don't take care of! It's hard being a single parent, doing everything yourself with no help at all from the other parent! I think this man is disgusting right along with the rest of these dead beat parents!
True

London, KY

#3 Oct 13, 2008
One Word........Loser!!!! I got one too! Sad for all the kids involved!
guess what

Brownsville, TN

#4 Oct 13, 2008
what about dead beat moms
True

London, KY

#5 Oct 13, 2008
guess what wrote:
what about dead beat moms
Yep, there out there too.
I don't understand man or woman not being who they need to be for thier child!
When someone has a child, Its not about you no more its about the child!
concerned

London, KY

#6 Oct 13, 2008
well first off i am a woman who has had to raise 2 kids on my own and it makes me sick for a woman to set back and whine about their kids dads. when you decide to lay down and have a baby it is just as much the womans responsibility to support that child as it is the mans. i know they are alot of sorry dads out there and moms. but if you are young enough to have children you are not to old to get out and take care of your kids. women now days should never totaly depend on any damn man.whether married or not. they need to stand up and be the better person. when those kids grow up they will see who took care of them and who was there for them. women need to be a can do person not a poor me baby. and everybody knows in a relationship it takes two to make it and it takes two to break it.

“Try Me If U Want To!!”

Somerset/Columbus

#7 Oct 13, 2008
concerned wrote:
well first off i am a woman who has had to raise 2 kids on my own and it makes me sick for a woman to set back and whine about their kids dads. when you decide to lay down and have a baby it is just as much the womans responsibility to support that child as it is the mans. i know they are alot of sorry dads out there and moms. but if you are young enough to have children you are not to old to get out and take care of your kids. women now days should never totaly depend on any damn man.whether married or not. they need to stand up and be the better person. when those kids grow up they will see who took care of them and who was there for them. women need to be a can do person not a poor me baby. and everybody knows in a relationship it takes two to make it and it takes two to break it.
you are right about that and i totally agree with you.. and my friend is doing every thing she can right now to help her kids... but its kinda hard to explain to your kids after "daddy" has been there this whole time that he doesnt want to be around ne more.. he took her car and gave it to his new girlfriend. she had money from an inheritance that was given to her but when her and hubby "were still together" she gave it to him to keep something really bad from happening to him cause she didnt really need anything.. right after she signed the papers he took off and told her there was someone else.. so now she is living in an abuse like shelter until she can get back on her feet. but since they split in december she is going back to school full time and working full time, her son is in football and she finally got herself a car. he ruined all her credit and she had an extremely bad car wreck back in 96 that left her disabled but disability wont pick her up cause she is not 100% which is messed up.. so dont say that women are all depending on men and not doing anything for themselves when they are trying but sometimes all the trying is just not enough.. and kudos to you for not letting a man break you... if any of you know jamie mercer or tabatha meadows thats the NEW couple that wont take care of HIS kids..
Anybody

Lexington, KY

#8 Oct 13, 2008
i know tabatha meadows, and she took her kids away from their father and left with a guy that would support her drug habit, if it's the same one that was with a guy named dustin kenedy.

“Try Me If U Want To!!”

Somerset/Columbus

#9 Oct 13, 2008
Anybody wrote:
i know tabatha meadows, and she took her kids away from their father and left with a guy that would support her drug habit, if it's the same one that was with a guy named dustin kenedy.
yup thats the same dirty hoe... yea she dont even really keep her kids except when she is not wanting to come back to KY and party.. all she does is snort pills and drink.. kinda funny tho.. cause she ran her mouth in some texts when i got back from iraq and runs her mouth about to me to my nieces and nephews but she wont say shit when she is in front of me... she sits her ass in the truck and wont even look at me
what about

Dahlonega, GA

#10 Oct 13, 2008
what about the nasty crack smoking crack dealing coons who have 2 or 3 kids with different gals,and never support their kids.That's the majority of the black men in somerset.i know one who doesn't need to worry about it,cause his ass is going to stay in the pen for at least another year.

“Try Me If U Want To!!”

Somerset/Columbus

#11 Oct 13, 2008
but why do they have to be coons? and i know alot of black men in somerset that have made some mistakes but now are trying to do everything they can to be with their kids. one his life was taken way too short when he had realized he messed up and was trying to get right. RIP Terry Sloan Jr.. you will always be my best friend you are dearly loved n missed
OMG

Murray, KY

#12 Oct 13, 2008
I know all about tabitha meadows and Im surprised her kids have anything. When she was with dustin they spent all of their tax money on pills instead of buying their kids food and getting their ellectric turned back on!!!! SORRY ass people!!
Anybody

Lexington, KY

#13 Oct 13, 2008
so both the parents do drugs? and they let their children live without electric? i'll pray for them. I just wonder who has these children?
sara

Lexington, KY

#14 Oct 13, 2008
they were doing meth in front of their children, also. He quit working, and they got their car reposessed, and she went to this well known rich guy in somerset and spent the night with him, and he paid cash for their car(dodge neon) and got it back for them. and dustin knew about this also. Some role model for their children.

“Try Me If U Want To!!”

Somerset/Columbus

#15 Oct 13, 2008
well the guy she is with now is my sisters soon to be ex husband.. she is still a pill head n has her kids from time to time.. he is not rich by far.. he lives like he is rich but i guess when you know some people who are crooked you can get away with everything.. i know my sister has her 3 kids and she finally stopped letting them go with tabatha and jamie cause they kept coming home with lice and bruises from tabithas kids.. they are low life losers and im glad my sister wont let her kids go near them
OMG

Murray, KY

#16 Oct 13, 2008
so very sad!!! pisses me off too! If your gonna lay down and make babies, take care if them!!!!!
sara

Lexington, KY

#17 Oct 13, 2008
someone told me she left town and moved to tennessee with a biker guy. is that your sisters ex, the biker?

“Try Me If U Want To!!”

Somerset/Columbus

#18 Oct 13, 2008
he used to be a biker guy.. he got kicked out of the club for owing money which is the money my sister signed for him so he wouldnt get his a$$ kicked.. but yea thats him
misty

Louisville, KY

#19 Oct 13, 2008
unfortunatly, these stories are all over.Yes the abandoning parent is a low life but we as people have lost morals in general. I was at one time a single mom and feel single parents should be applauded for the strength and effort they put out daily (now these are parents who are not out "living it up")We should quit wasting our thoughts and energy on the deadbeats and focus on helping the backbone of the remaining family. I for one help out such families every chance i get or at the very least tell the "good" parent how proud i am of them, because like i said been there, done that and it is the scariest, hardest, lonliest time of my life,but there is light at the end of the tunnel and it is your childs smiling faces.
I think

East Bernstadt, KY

#20 Oct 13, 2008
candycayne wrote:
so i decided to start this new thread to see what people think about all this.. i was apalled.. ok "my friend'(who shall remain anonymous) has been married to her husband for almost 13 years. they recently split in december and have 3 children together. now as soon as he took everything she had from her he decided to let her know that he was moving away and taking his new girlfriend (whom he had been seeing behind her back) and her two kids to his new home, he took my frienda van from her and their kids and gave it to his new woman and her two kids, he lets the new womans kids hit his own kids, he wont buy his new kids any clothes or offer any child support to help his kids but his new girls kids get everything they want.. and now he is getting his boss to "fix" his paycheck so he wont have to pay for as much child support while his wife is living off what she can trying to do the best to support her kids. now mind you he would not let my friend work while they were together all these years cause he wanted his dinner on the table when he got home, the kids in the bed at 8 and so on and so forth. now here he has thrown her to the wolves and left her to fight with nothing. he recently bought a new truck and his kids dont even have any winter clothes. now they do have a little but only what she has worked her @$$ off for to make sure they had. why should she do without with he is having his cake and eating it too? what do you guys think about this man?
I think that is pitfull. A true heart breaker. How ppl can neglect their kids I will never know.. My kids are the best thing to ever happen to me. They are my air. I hate that for that women and children, Lets just hope every Dog has its day! Ten Fold. Best wishes to your friend.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
the music thread (Jan '12) 34 min _Dumpling_ 579
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 54 min Paul 165,660
Worst Trucking Company in Somerset 2 hr Harley Cowboy 7
North 27 cigarettes 2 hr Wondering 13
Big boobs are gross, who agrees? (Apr '09) 3 hr horny 134
best lay at beecher house? 4 hr Forsure 11
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 4 hr positronium 36,566

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages