is she from somerset?
Who

London, KY

#3 Oct 24, 2008
Was but now in Wayne.
co-worker

East Bernstadt, KY

#4 Oct 24, 2008
I work with her, she is going through a divorce, she is dating a man she knew a long time. Her husband left her and she is taking him for everything! You git em girl.
I know

London, KY

#5 Oct 24, 2008
IS divorced is more like it and Yes TOOK him for everything!!!!! He worked his ass off for her for how many years and this is the thanks he gets. To watch everything he had be taken away. Yes, he did leave, but she also had her rendevous years ago. She planned on this for a long long time, like racking up ungodly debts. She never cared a crap for him and I for one am glad he has found someone. I am sure she was already "dating" this guy way before Dale ever considered leaving. Like the saying goes, "what goes around comes around"
Flower child

Aurora, OH

#6 Oct 24, 2008
Last I heard she was dating some black dude from Somerset, I think. Going thru a divorce and a nasty one at that. Shes taking her ole man for a ride. Don't know why he's putting up with her BS!!!!!I sure as hell wouldn't have done it as long as he has, but I am not Dale.
Oakwood

Aurora, OH

#7 Oct 24, 2008
I worked with her several years ago and she was WILD!!!! Dated alot of guys and to my knowledge WAS married the whole time she worked there.I remember she would leave work and get out and run around. Looks like she never stopped all tyrades!!!!Feel sorry for her Ex.
Big Dave

London, KY

#8 Oct 25, 2008
Don't let her take it all--fight to the end--take it all back---send her back where she come from or let her hang with the little dogs!!!!!LOLOLOLOLOLOLOLO
wondering

Wilmore, KY

#9 Oct 25, 2008
big dave,i think i know u, do u have tattos all over. one that has skuills that go's all the way around your right wrist?
Sad to hear

Lexington, KY

#10 Oct 25, 2008
Poor Dale, he actually loved that girl very deeply...he put up with a lot of crap for a long time....put a lot of work into the marriage. It's a shame.
Doo rag

London, KY

#11 Oct 25, 2008
Sad to hear wrote:
Poor Dale, he actually loved that girl very deeply...he put up with a lot of crap for a long time....put a lot of work into the marriage. It's a shame.
Yeah he was 110% dedicated to the marriage and worked very hard to give his family a good home and put her through school. Now it has come to this. She has taken everything from him. And trying put the sole blame on him. Everyone that knows them knows that Teresa did her share for MANY years and played him for the fool.It is a real shame!!!!Shame on you Teresa!!!
Sad to hear

Lexington, KY

#12 Oct 25, 2008
Doo rag wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah he was 110% dedicated to the marriage and worked very hard to give his family a good home and put her through school. Now it has come to this. She has taken everything from him. And trying put the sole blame on him. Everyone that knows them knows that Teresa did her share for MANY years and played him for the fool.It is a real shame!!!!Shame on you Teresa!!!
And as much as she hated living out there...think she'd just want to go. Waited till he built his garage and got a good job going...never did like her. Couldn't ask for a better man than Dale though...
Doo rag

Chagrin Falls, OH

#13 Oct 25, 2008
Didn't know she hated it so bad but he made it into a beautiful place. She is so greedy and wants and wants and is never satisfied.Such a shame that he will probably have to buy her ass out to keep anything. Thats the way these divorces go though. Poor Dale.
Anastasia Beaverhousen

Somerset, KY

#14 Oct 25, 2008
Doo rag wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah he was 110% dedicated to the marriage and worked very hard to give his family a good home and put her through school. Now it has come to this. She has taken everything from him. And trying put the sole blame on him. Everyone that knows them knows that Teresa did her share for MANY years and played him for the fool.It is a real shame!!!!Shame on you Teresa!!!
How in the heck was he 110% dedicated to his marriage and his family when he had someone on the side for 2 years? If my husband was that DEDICATED, I'd take him for everything he had too.
whatever

Wilmore, KY

#15 Oct 25, 2008
Anastasia Beaverhousen wrote:
<quoted text>
How in the heck was he 110% dedicated to his marriage and his family when he had someone on the side for 2 years? If my husband was that DEDICATED, I'd take him for everything he had too.
He was dedicated to his family. Teresa was the one who liked the men. She messed around for years and got caught up in it. If he had someone for two years why did she not leave then? If she told you that , she's feeding you a big load of bull. In the end the truth will come out and you will see who the cheater is.
Ariel of the sea

Mount Vernon, KY

#16 Oct 25, 2008
Anastasia Beaverhousen wrote:
<quoted text>
And may I ask how you know so much about him? You are only going on what Teresa is telling. Ask her how long shes had her guy "on the side" I betcha its been alot longer. Almost can guarantee it!!!!!Dale will recover and be a better man in the end and Teresa will still be the same: a pile of shit!!!!!!!!!
Anastasia Beaverhousen

Somerset, KY

#17 Oct 25, 2008
Actually no, she is not the one who told me. And she didn't know for the two years that he had someone else. But when she found out the truth she also found out how long it had been going on. Dale has always liked the women too. I have know them since before they ever got married, while they were dating and she was only a teenager. Trust me, he is not angel. I really like him, both of them. But he was barely married until he started flirting and messing around.
Former coworker

Manchester, KY

#18 Oct 25, 2008
Same for her, do the math. Like 17-18 years ago!!!!!! Trust me, neither is she an angel. From what I know, there have been alot of Bobbys, Russells, and every other Tom, Dick, and Harry. Since you seem to know so much, you know this to be a fact!!!!!!
Know it all

London, KY

#19 Oct 25, 2008
And in the end, looks like he cheated on her. she DID cheat for most of their married years and I know!!!!!
Anastasia Beaverhousen

Somerset, KY

#20 Oct 25, 2008
Former coworker wrote:
Same for her, do the math. Like 17-18 years ago!!!!!! Trust me, neither is she an angel. From what I know, there have been alot of Bobbys, Russells, and every other Tom, Dick, and Harry. Since you seem to know so much, you know this to be a fact!!!!!!
No, honestly I did not know this to be a fact. I suppose I have been hearing one side of the story. I graciously bow out. But I also suppose all of you cannot be wrong. Maybe I don't know her like I thought I did. Either way- it's a shame. Cheaters never prosper.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How to delete stuff of topix 13 min Nice girl 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr another viewer 160,744
Nothing but sluts in somerset (Apr '09) 2 hr big dog 46
Word Association (Feb '09) 3 hr Princess Hey 12,365
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 3 hr Princess Hey 13,378
Engaged to whom marsha 3 hr Bigus Dickus 18
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 3 hr Aithusa 35,492

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages