Next Last
solo ned

Hazard, KY

#1 Sep 21, 2008
who is him?
Awesome

Hazard, KY

#2 Sep 22, 2008
Chris Ping is a great kid, He is an awesome football player for Southern Middle School. We all love Chris. Chris injured his leg in a football game against Northern about a week or so ago. I am hoping that when Chris recovers from his leg injury that he will be able to play Basketball for us. Him and his brother are both great athletes. I see them playing pro in the future.
Awesome

Hazard, KY

#3 Sep 22, 2008
solo ned wrote:
who is him?
Chris Ping is a great kid, He is an awesome football player for Southern Middle School. We all love Chris. Chris injured his leg in a football game against Northern about a week or so ago. I am hoping that when Chris recovers from his leg injury that he will be able to play Basketball for us. Him and his brother are both great athletes. I see them playing pro in the future.
Win Win

Manchester, KY

#4 Sep 22, 2008
Awesome wrote:
Yeah...I agree he is an awesome person Has A lot of friends..
A Mom

Louisville, KY

#5 Sep 22, 2008
It was really a miracle that Chris injured his ankle. He broke his ankle in 3 places because he has a tumor (they aren't sure what kind) in his ankle that had weakened the bones. If he hadn't injured it in football, no telling when the tumor would have caused symptoms and they would have found it. The family is having to travel back and forth to Lexington for tests. Kudos for Southern Middle School for taking it upon themselves to have a fundraiser during school this past Friday to raise money for the expenses the family will be going through for diagnosis and treatment. They aren't even able to treat the broken bones until they figure out the tumor situation, so please keep the Chris and the Ping family in your prayers.

Since: Sep 08

London, KY

#6 Sep 30, 2008
In our prayers Chris, this southern team misses you bad, so get well soon. And to all you Meece Mouths who bragged and made your nasty comments on beating southern 7th graders, well chris's imjury is the only reason why, those boys were more concerned about their teammate than to even give your team a thought. So feel good about yourselves for the "big win" while we worry about our player. Your behavior is expected as always.
Yea

Corbin, KY

#7 Oct 1, 2008
rainqueen10 wrote:
In our prayers Chris, this southern team misses you bad, so get well soon. And to all you Meece Mouths who bragged and made your nasty comments on beating southern 7th graders, well chris's imjury is the only reason why, those boys were more concerned about their teammate than to even give your team a thought. So feel good about yourselves for the "big win" while we worry about our player. Your behavior is expected as always.
I was thankin about the same thang
Jennafer

Richmond, KY

#8 Oct 1, 2008
Chris is a awesome young man....and he has a great mother!! I had the privelege of meeting Chris through my daugher and I wish him the best!! Chris keep your head up and you are in our prayers!!
pullitman

Somerset, KY

#9 Oct 4, 2008
i will beat his as$ when he gets out of that cast...just watch!!!
lol

East Bernstadt, KY

#10 Oct 4, 2008
Hahah your funny
HowCouldYou

Brownsville, TN

#11 Oct 6, 2008
pullitman wrote:
Who are you, why wont you post your name on here and why would you say something like that? Chris has no enemies and he is a great kid. Apperently you have no idea what happened to Chris or maybe you are just one of those people who have no Heart. Show your name!...never mind, it doesnt matter, we will find out who you are thru your I.P. Address :) Get a life and stop picking on an injured kid.
excuse me

Manchester, KY

#12 Oct 10, 2008
i think its pretty bad that u wanna beat his as$ but yet everyone like him wtf did he do to u
ONLY ME

United States

#13 Oct 24, 2008
Beat who's a$$? maybe when you grow up
just me

United States

#14 Oct 24, 2008
when you grow up
Your new neighbor

Somerset, KY

#15 Oct 24, 2008
pullitman wrote:
PullitMan: AKA "Pullet" perhaps? AKA "Chicken" AKA "ChickenMan".

Sorry, I had to do it, LOL.. Spelling being what it is on some of these posts, hehe.

Ohhhh, Ok then. I'm sorry already..... Can't a person have any fun, haha.

AOL

#16 Oct 24, 2008
How is Chris doing? Has anyone heard anything? I will pray for him and his family.God Bless!!!
former teacher

Somerset, KY

#17 Oct 24, 2008
I had Chris in class a couple of years ago. I am sad to hear of his injury. He is a good kid and was a pleasure to have in my class. I will keep him in my prayers.
Pings Mother

Corbin, KY

#19 Oct 28, 2008
Chris will be going tomorrow to Lexington to get his cast off and if the new x-rays shows the bone has healed good, then he will not have to have another cast put on. If he does have to get a new cast, it will not be a full leg cast. After the bone heals, then the doctors can do testing on the tumor. I will keep everyone updated on Chris.
I want to thank everyone for keeping us in your prayers.:)

London, KY

#20 Oct 29, 2008
Pings Mother wrote:
Chris will be going tomorrow to Lexington to get his cast off and if the new x-rays shows the bone has healed good, then he will not have to have another cast put on. If he does have to get a new cast, it will not be a full leg cast. After the bone heals, then the doctors can do testing on the tumor. I will keep everyone updated on Chris.
I want to thank everyone for keeping us in your prayers.:)
Please do keep us informed and know that God has his angels all around your family right now. I will continue to keep Chris and your family in my prayers. God Bless You!!!
Agree

Richmond, KY

#21 Oct 29, 2008
Chris Ping is a good football player and the reason why somerset beat them is cause of him being injured.. that would have been a different game if he would have been able to play..

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Gnat brain 172,926
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 1 hr Gnat brain 38,836
Shelly Merrick Loveless 4 hr Honey pot 8
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 4 hr Alain Vain 14,275
wonda trotter is a rat (Sep '08) 6 hr Hot Rod 37
Alexus Adams 6 hr Add it up 1
Word Association (Feb '09) 9 hr winner 12,424

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages