mrpaintlick

Lexington, KY

#1 Jun 21, 2010
can anybody give me directions?...it's on lake cumberland somewhere..
Directions

Somerset, KY

#2 Jun 21, 2010
Take Hwy 192 east out of somerset about 12 miles and turn rt on state Hwy?. You have to go thru HAIL to get to Paradise Acres. Lots of Cheap Shanty Shacks and some nice places also. Lake Acess is out of the Question from there. You may have a view but no Lake Acess.
mrpaintlick

Lexington, KY

#3 Jun 29, 2010
Directions wrote:
Take Hwy 192 east out of somerset about 12 miles and turn rt on state Hwy?. You have to go thru HAIL to get to Paradise Acres. Lots of Cheap Shanty Shacks and some nice places also. Lake Acess is out of the Question from there. You may have a view but no Lake Acess.
thank you so much for yer help..i own a small lot there but have only been to see it once about 10 years ago...
Herman

New York, NY

#4 Aug 12, 2010
mrpaintlick wrote:
<quoted text>thank you so much for yer help..i own a small lot there but have only been to see it once about 10 years ago...
I grew up going there for vacations. As I remember, take 192 to route 1097 if you want to go to Paradise Acres

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 9 min ChromiuMan 143,220
This or That? (May '11) 2 hr Red_Forman 1,592
What's average pay for housecleaning? (Aug '11) 2 hr B Man 41
Justice system corruption 8 hr maxpain78 2
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 12 hr Princess Hey 11,625
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 14 hr Trouser Cough 28,034
News City moves forward with lawsuit against state a... 15 hr Martin 29
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages