mrpaintlick

Lexington, KY

#1 Jun 21, 2010
can anybody give me directions?...it's on lake cumberland somewhere..
Directions

Somerset, KY

#2 Jun 21, 2010
Take Hwy 192 east out of somerset about 12 miles and turn rt on state Hwy?. You have to go thru HAIL to get to Paradise Acres. Lots of Cheap Shanty Shacks and some nice places also. Lake Acess is out of the Question from there. You may have a view but no Lake Acess.
mrpaintlick

Lexington, KY

#3 Jun 29, 2010
Directions wrote:
Take Hwy 192 east out of somerset about 12 miles and turn rt on state Hwy?. You have to go thru HAIL to get to Paradise Acres. Lots of Cheap Shanty Shacks and some nice places also. Lake Acess is out of the Question from there. You may have a view but no Lake Acess.
thank you so much for yer help..i own a small lot there but have only been to see it once about 10 years ago...
Herman

Leonia, NJ

#4 Aug 12, 2010
mrpaintlick wrote:
<quoted text>thank you so much for yer help..i own a small lot there but have only been to see it once about 10 years ago...
I grew up going there for vacations. As I remember, take 192 to route 1097 if you want to go to Paradise Acres
tammydukes

Circleville, OH

#5 Nov 19, 2015
i am trying to get info on Paradise Acres in Somerset Ky we are in the process of buying a place there i need to find out who to contact for fees and such

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 26 min Dickens1 31,947
We Need Stronger Medical Patient Modesty (Nov '10) 47 min username 18
Hospital 54 min username 9
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr ChromiuMan 148,957
heard adam stamper likes whang dangs 5 hr magic mike 1
adam stamper 5 hr yep huh 9
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 7 hr Junket 12,548
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages