**Pulaski Vs SouthWestern....Varsity ...
And It Continues

Somerset, KY

#102 Oct 12, 2008
wth wrote:
The Varsity Game was also screwed up by the refs!. Did you people see the ref pull the flag out of his pocket and then stick it back in his pocket after the whistle was blown and the Maroon player hit one of the Sw players after the whistle was blown??? That should have been a flag but the ref put the flag back in his pocket and didn't call it. They should have moved back for that but the refs were on PC's side. In my opinion as many others is SW won that game too :)GO WARRIORS!!!!!!!
I am sure of one thing, Southwestern did not lose that game. They never lose, either win or get cheated.
Stupidity

Brownsville, TN

#103 Oct 12, 2008
jamal23 wrote:
GO SWHS whoop that butt stuck up booty hole lickin butt raped lookin deep throat swallowin puntas o wait my bad thats somerset. well just beat PC then
Just how stupid does this really sound? Especially now.
Stupidity

Brownsville, TN

#104 Oct 12, 2008
jamal23 wrote:
GO SWHS whoop that butt stuck up booty hole lickin butt raped lookin deep throat swallowin puntas o wait my bad thats somerset. well just beat PC then
However, from what I've heard, SW would know more about all the above descriptions than anyone else.
babygirl

London, KY

#105 Oct 12, 2008
Logen is the most good looking on the field.
Thomas Golden

Cleveland, GA

#106 Oct 12, 2008
And It Continues wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure of one thing, Southwestern did not lose that game. They never lose, either win or get cheated.
lol yea ok, SW never loses, they get cheated... Well, as far as im concernced, they lost the game by what... 3 points i think at PC? yea... thats losing there SW Smarts
if only

Brodhead, KY

#107 Oct 12, 2008
WhoIsTalkingTrash wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is Trashing??? I don't see many SW people talking trash on here.
Is that the only line you have?
southwestern student

London, KY

#108 Oct 12, 2008
im glad i saw our team loose. just goes to show that there not all high and mighty like they say and act
Bbscale

United States

#109 Oct 12, 2008
Southwestern lost...there was a guy from PC on the Southwestern side doing the warrior chant with them....i thought that that was really cool of him but maybe thats why we lost...Pc kid on a SW side...we love him though...GO PENELOPE!!!!
Ryan

London, KY

#110 Oct 12, 2008
what we just need to do is merg southwestern and pulaski county together 1 school... then no more neg. talk, we would dominate everyone, in every sport

“Life is what you make it!”

Since: Jul 08

Anywhere, USA

#111 Oct 12, 2008
I'm a huge Warrior fan, but I have to say that Friday night was an awesome game. I hate watching a football where one team is just far superior to the other and there really isn't a challenge and Friday night's game was one of those games with equally talented teams and close scores. Congrats to PC for your victory, and way to go SW for staying in there!
just here

London, KY

#112 Oct 12, 2008
the coaches at SWHS ARE GRATE FOR THE MOST PART "BUT ONE IS A wayne co.reject not hard to figure out!!!!!!!!!!
Blackbone

Hazard, KY

#113 Oct 13, 2008
WhoIsTalkingTrash wrote:
<quoted text>
Who is Trashing??? I don't see many SW people talking trash on here.
Exactly! They all are walking around with their tails between their legs, because they got that a$$ smacked again!
iTrue Maroon

Brodhead, KY

#114 Oct 13, 2008
Ryan wrote:
what we just need to do is merg southwestern and pulaski county together 1 school... then no more neg. talk, we would dominate everyone, in every sport
You are exactly right!! We would dominate every sport.
Blackbone

Hazard, KY

#115 Oct 13, 2008
iTrue Maroon wrote:
<quoted text>You are exactly right!! We would dominate every sport.
Whatever! It would be the same ass kicking as always "IF" all the other schools did too! Think about it what if Danville and Boyle County merged, or some of the Fayette County schools, or even Hopkinsville and Christian County! What about some of the Northern KY schools? What about Bowling Green and Warren Central? What "IF" Grandma had a d!ck? You could sit here and do this all day long moron!!!
IBM

London, KY

#116 Oct 13, 2008
Merging the shcools would be horrible...SW is already overpopulated, and PC is very close. And you Warrior fans would like wearing Maroon and Silver, lol. sorry, PC has been around longer, thats what it would be...Half of these kids wouldnt be able to be noticed in the athletic world.

And sorry agian, SW did LOSE the game, more games are lost in the 4th quarter, rather than won...going for the win (running the ball at the 2 yard line and getting stuffed) means you lost.

Great game though, now PC can secure Home feild advantage, and will be at least 2nd in the district. if they beat Lincoln Co, they will rap up the number 1 spot.

Abner, great game man. 4 tds, THE GAME WINNING tackle....what an outstanding effort, especially to be sick with a 100 degree temperature before the game. Your up there with the greats of this rivalry, and you should be very proud, keep up that work ethic.

Lester kicks a 42 yard feild goal! thats nuts man, flat out nuts. School record indeed. in a 38 to 35 victory, that proves to be the difference. Great job man, you iced that baby!

O-line, you were out-weighed, but not outplayed, great job. I wish i could say more, but as a fellow Alumni Hawg, we dont get much credit do we? lol

Chris Muse, good job man. Playing banged up is a tradition at PC. If your bruised maroon, you wear maroon, you bleed maroon.

Winston Hines...hope you will be playing again next week, i know you would have helped out tremendously on the field.

I'm missing alot of credit due to these young kids, but the team overall is more important than any one person.

Great job Maroons, time to get back to work.

*..:::IBleeDMaRooN:::..*
curious

London, KY

#117 Oct 13, 2008
well PC won guys so now what? And SW will not be leaving the Ray Correll bowl just PC. I do agree with one thing Somerset should not allow these kids to go to the city just from sports. Example Storm Wilson, his parents actually gave rights over to another family and say he lives with them just so he can attend Somerset. That is recruiting and should be stopped.
IBM

London, KY

#118 Oct 13, 2008
And It Continues wrote:
<quoted text>
I am sure of one thing, Southwestern did not lose that game. They never lose, either win or get cheated.
thats sad...you dont represent the Warrior Nation well...

thats another reason i call some of you Warriors "Fruity"...not just becuase of those ugly colors, but you cant take a hard loss to your crosstown foe.

pathetic...

38-35 pc won. do you think Dale Anderson is crying 'we got cheated, and thats why we lost'.

every play counts, what about the last play were you opted to go for the win instead of the tie...

they got stuffed in the backfeild, and you cant say "there was a bad spot" ...that was clearly backfeild, everyone that watched it knew he was stuffed.

when contact was made on the last tackle, Pc fans cheered, and Sw fans sighed...end of story.

*..:::IBleeDMaRooN:::...*
athlete

London, KY

#119 Oct 13, 2008
IBM wrote:
Merging the shcools would be horrible...SW is already overpopulated, and PC is very close. And you Warrior fans would like wearing Maroon and Silver, lol. sorry, PC has been around longer, thats what it would be...Half of these kids wouldnt be able to be noticed in the athletic world.
And sorry agian, SW did LOSE the game, more games are lost in the 4th quarter, rather than won...going for the win (running the ball at the 2 yard line and getting stuffed) means you lost.
Great game though, now PC can secure Home feild advantage, and will be at least 2nd in the district. if they beat Lincoln Co, they will rap up the number 1 spot.
Abner, great game man. 4 tds, THE GAME WINNING tackle....what an outstanding effort, especially to be sick with a 100 degree temperature before the game. Your up there with the greats of this rivalry, and you should be very proud, keep up that work ethic.
Lester kicks a 42 yard feild goal! thats nuts man, flat out nuts. School record indeed. in a 38 to 35 victory, that proves to be the difference. Great job man, you iced that baby!
O-line, you were out-weighed, but not outplayed, great job. I wish i could say more, but as a fellow Alumni Hawg, we dont get much credit do we? lol
Chris Muse, good job man. Playing banged up is a tradition at PC. If your bruised maroon, you wear maroon, you bleed maroon.
Winston Hines...hope you will be playing again next week, i know you would have helped out tremendously on the field.
I'm missing alot of credit due to these young kids, but the team overall is more important than any one person.
Great job Maroons, time to get back to work.
*..:::IBleeDMaRooN:::..*

well if they arent good enough to play they shouldnt get noticed anyway
IBM

London, KY

#120 Oct 13, 2008
and pulaski did make it past the 2nd round of the playoffs, when we beat Louisville Waggner by the score of 82-68...yes thats right, no typo...82-68

we were down 3 touchdowns at halftime, against a fast Alfonso Smith (plays at UK now) and company.

we were 11-2 that year...(9-1) regular season....

only lost to Boyle Co, the 4 time defending state champs ...((a close one at home (27-32)and then again in the playoffs by a horrendous amount)

i dont care that you beat them the next year...so dont waste your time.

the fact is, the winningest program in Pulaski Football history was 2003, when We DID get past the second round...know your facts before you claim to do so...

*..:::IBleeDMaRooN:::...*
athlete

London, KY

#121 Oct 13, 2008
IBM wrote:
and pulaski did make it past the 2nd round of the playoffs, when we beat Louisville Waggner by the score of 82-68...yes thats right, no typo...82-68
we were down 3 touchdowns at halftime, against a fast Alfonso Smith (plays at UK now) and company.
we were 11-2 that year...(9-1) regular season....
only lost to Boyle Co, the 4 time defending state champs ...((a close one at home (27-32)and then again in the playoffs by a horrendous amount)
i dont care that you beat them the next year...so dont waste your time.
the fact is, the winningest program in Pulaski Football history was 2003, when We DID get past the second round...know your facts before you claim to do so...
*..:::IBleeDMaRooN:::...*
way to go, they did it one time

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min usa 165,478
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 46 min Alyssa76 13,619
News Somerset mother accused of sending pornographic... (Feb '13) 1 hr Snitching on em 25
Mentally unstable Pan Handler 1 hr Forsure 5
Philosophical Question 2 hr Forsure 5
Culvers possibly closing next month 2 hr allergic 25
Jailer 3 hr Forsure 28

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages