Single Women where do you go to Church?

Posted in the Somerset Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Single and looking

Sikeston, MO

#1 Dec 23, 2008
I am curious, I am looking to visit some churches and looking where there is single ladies 25-35 always heard to find a good woman should look in the right places and church would definatley be a right place
lol

Somerset, KY

#2 Dec 23, 2008
Single and looking wrote:
I am curious, I am looking to visit some churches and looking where there is single ladies 25-35 always heard to find a good woman should look in the right places and church would definatley be a right place
yes, that is true, but church is for worship, not soliciting a date. lol,lol,lol
Firecracker

London, KY

#3 Dec 23, 2008
Your first thought should be finding a good church. Then if you meet a nice lady, that would be a bonus. Get your priorities straight.
Single and looking

Sikeston, MO

#4 Dec 23, 2008
they are straight... I have attended church all my life and very dedicated. The only advice is "need to find a good woman in church" well the only single lady at my church is like 12. I hate being the only SINGLE person there. So I would like to visit around to some other churches. I know there are a lot of single people on here. I just want to find a place where a single can fit in
If u are serious

Somerset, KY

#5 Dec 23, 2008
Go to beacon hill, i know a really nice single woman there. Won't tell u her name, just start going to church there.
Firecracker

London, KY

#6 Dec 23, 2008
If u are serious wrote:
Go to beacon hill, i know a really nice single woman there. Won't tell u her name, just start going to church there.
Pathetic
Single and Looking

Sikeston, MO

#7 Dec 23, 2008
I have heard great things about this church, A lot of activites and some great teachings
MMVIII

Somerset, KY

#8 Dec 23, 2008
Hey dummy....most, if not all churches, contain single females as parishioners. You'll also find single females at the public library; most can read and many can comprehend. I wouldn't say your plea is pathetic, however, not far from being so. Think man!!!
Single and Looking

Sikeston, MO

#9 Dec 23, 2008
Yes, but I want a woman who is in church, This is one of the biggest conflicts I have ran against. This way I meet someone, she is already in church it goes good together.
MMVIII

Somerset, KY

#10 Dec 23, 2008
Hey fella, St Mildred's Catholic Church has 73 single females in the parish. Why not start your search at St Mildred's?
Single an d Looking

Sikeston, MO

#11 Dec 23, 2008
must be baptist
Jesus Baby

Pineville, KY

#12 Dec 23, 2008
woodstock babtist lolo lolol olo
burnt bridges

Lexington, KY

#13 Dec 23, 2008
isn't there a church that holds a singles social? i'm thinking there is, i hear their commercials on the radio once in a while?
I did it but not again

London, KY

#14 Dec 23, 2008
Victory CHristian has a singles thing they do each month. You could call them. And I agree with the initial poster.... yes church is for worship but how much better it would be if you found someone that was already established in a church.
I personally would love to find a man that agrees with the philosophy of my church and enjoyed the messages as much as I do. I don't go to church looking for dates, but what better place to be when God decides that he is going to put together two people. Certainly, not in a bar.
Eagle Heights is a progressive southern baptist church, please come by sometime, we would love to have you worship with us.
single christian man

Jamestown, KY

#15 Dec 23, 2008
I did it but not again wrote:
Victory CHristian has a singles thing they do each month. You could call them. And I agree with the initial poster.... yes church is for worship but how much better it would be if you found someone that was already established in a church.
I personally would love to find a man that agrees with the philosophy of my church and enjoyed the messages as much as I do. I don't go to church looking for dates, but what better place to be when God decides that he is going to put together two people. Certainly, not in a bar.
Eagle Heights is a progressive southern baptist church, please come by sometime, we would love to have you worship with us.
How old are you?
Italian Bird

Corbin, KY

#16 Dec 23, 2008
I would agree with I did it. Victory would be a great place. I know alot of happily married couples that met there, but the only thing is that it is non denominational, but maybe you could find someone that would like to visit your church:)
MMVIII

Somerset, KY

#17 Dec 23, 2008
Single an d Looking wrote:
must be baptist
Why? What's wrong with any christian woman, regardless of what church she chooses?
amen

Jamestown, KY

#19 Dec 23, 2008
MMVIII wrote:
<quoted text>
Why? What's wrong with any christian woman, regardless of what church she chooses?
I agree.Single christian male looking for mate.
satan

Danville, KY

#20 Dec 24, 2008
you are on the right track, i used to go to bars to pick up women until i went with a friend to church. i discovered a gold mine. u can pick up more women in church than in bars and they are just as freaky. when i have depleted all of my options in one church i start going to another one and go through all of them there. just go in and pretend that you are new to the christian thing and they want to teach you all about it and you end up between her legs making her squirm and telling her what a whore she is while she is cumming herself into a seizure. i am 35 and i have fucked christian women from 18 to 55, even had some offers from younger than 18 but a man has to have some morals.
the truth

London, KY

#21 Dec 24, 2008
satan wrote:
you are on the right track, i used to go to bars to pick up women until i went with a friend to church. i discovered a gold mine. u can pick up more women in church than in bars and they are just as freaky. when i have depleted all of my options in one church i start going to another one and go through all of them there. just go in and pretend that you are new to the christian thing and they want to teach you all about it and you end up between her legs making her squirm and telling her what a whore she is wh

ile she is cumming herself into a seizure. i am 35 and i have fucked christian women from 18 to 55, even had some offers from younger than 18 but a man has to have some morals.
you r so crazy but it gave me a good laugh!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
So does Diet Dr.Pepper really taste like regula... (Jul '08) 6 min Mr Pibb 21
Word Association (Feb '09) 21 min Hatti_Hollerand 12,237
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 1 hr Hatti_Hollerand 30,115
Tiffany Finley Bourne for council?? Are you kid... 2 hr Seriously 13
Absent Moderators 4 hr TonyMcKnot 6
Public meeting at library about Lake Cumberland... 4 hr TonyMcKnot 11
Rev. Carr Wreck RePosting 10 Commandments 6 hr Cat without a hat 11
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages