Hmmm

London, KY

#1 Apr 15, 2013
Food prices @ the Bingo hall on 27 is ridiculous. $3.25 for a little bitty cheeseburger that's no bigger than a double cheese burger you get from Mcdonalds. $2.00 for a hotdog, $2.25 for a chili dog and $2.50 for a chili cheese dog. I mean come on... that's INSANE. That's almost $3.00 for 1 freakin hotdog. If you go to Bingo I suggest you eat before you go because the food prices are totally UNREASONABLE.
Lol

London, KY

#2 Apr 16, 2013
I NEVER buy food at bingo for this reason. It is way overpriced.
bea

Owensboro, KY

#3 Apr 16, 2013
I guess they figure if you got the money to blow for bingo you can blow some on food too
Sugar

Liberty, KY

#4 Apr 16, 2013
I buy my food and take it in there with me thats my right to buy my food where ever i choose.
Summer Wine

Somerset, KY

#5 Apr 16, 2013
One thing I can say about that bingo place is that it is always packed judging by the cars there. I have never been but it must be a profitable business! The high food prices just means more profit!
Hmmm

Somerset, KY

#6 Apr 17, 2013
As many people go to that place they should make enough of a profit to where they shouldn't have to overprice they're food like that. Not to mention people buy the $15.00 computers because the computers cheat.
sugar

Somerset, KY

#7 Apr 19, 2013
Yea, Its all kinds of cheating going on there anyways..

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

Location hidden

#8 Apr 19, 2013
Iffen anybody hears me yellin' BINGO @ my house , it don't mean we're playin' a game -
Hmmm

London, KY

#9 Apr 19, 2013
sugar wrote:
Yea, Its all kinds of cheating going on there anyways..
Yea, those damn computers cheat. They give people the first two numbers free but the people playing the paper packs don't get the first two numbers free airgo giving people with a computer a better chance of winning.

Level 8

Location hidden

#10 Apr 19, 2013
"ergo" -
Hmmm

London, KY

#11 Apr 19, 2013
Knowitall9 wrote:
"ergo" -
Thanks for the correction. U spell like a hillbilly.

Level 8

Location hidden

#12 Apr 20, 2013
Hmmm wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks for the correction. U spell like a hillbilly.
Thankee muchly - I try -
BingoBob

Somerset, KY

#13 Apr 21, 2013
Anyone going to BINGO is a LOSER...Why in the world would you throw away that much money?$15-30 for computers then how many pull tabs do you blow money on? Notice a small group of people win the majority of the prizes...there will be some odd winners here and there but for the most part the same people or group of people seem to win most of the time. Pull Tab sales girls will make sure you win if they trust you to give them a cut and keep your mouth shut.

Worked Bingo for years and I've seen it all...haven't been to Bingo in over 3 years but that crap is still going on.
player

Science Hill, KY

#14 Aug 16, 2013
is there any midnight bingo's?
whocares

Murray, KY

#15 Aug 18, 2013
every one complains but they are ever night.but the food up on the hill was good

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 5 min Ricky F 38,071
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 1 hr Gunslinger45 13,934
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Soon 170,643
All I want for Christmas 8 hr FiddleDeeDee 3
Jonathan Ridner 8 hr Brian 26
Performance Foods closing? 8 hr Big T 30
Mr. John wang You are a sick little man need help 9 hr Chalene 1

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance