Josh Snell---still around or MIA

Posted in the Somerset Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
SO HOTT

Nicholasville, KY

#1 Feb 4, 2009
anybody know whatever happened to him? Haven't seen or even heard of him in years____did he vanish?
SO HOTT

Nicholasville, KY

#2 Feb 4, 2009
anybody know? he sure was a cutie!!!
friend

Corbin, KY

#3 Feb 6, 2009
Josh is still around. He is doing great. He works at 84 lumber if you are trying to get ahold of him.
SO HOTT

Nicholasville, KY

#4 Feb 6, 2009
Thank you!! Not really trying to get a hold of him, but our class reunion is coming up and I have been given a partial list of folks we went to school with and he was one of the guys on there- I will lwt our committee members know. But he was a cutie!
cousin

Somerset, KY

#5 Feb 12, 2009
josh is my first cousin actually, but yeah, he is alive and well lol =]
SO HOTT

Cleveland, GA

#6 Feb 15, 2009
I knew quite a few of his family--on the Snell side- are you a cousin from his mom or dad's side?
cousin

Sheridan, AR

#7 Feb 16, 2009
His moms side. His mom is my aunt actually=]
SO HOTT

Lexington, KY

#8 Oct 24, 2009
---he was FINE!!!!!!
Icanseethruyou

Niles, MI

#9 Jan 30, 2010
hey....just thought I'd check out this site & came across this post......I wonder what ever became of Josh....have to admit, he broke my heart back in the day, but remember him fondly.

“Irish Eyes, T'salagi Temper”

Level 2

Since: Nov 08

Location hidden

#10 Jan 30, 2010
Did he go to Northern? Dark hair?
Icanseethruyou

Niles, MI

#11 Jan 30, 2010
yes....know what happened to him?

Level 2

Location hidden

#12 Jan 30, 2010
Icanseethruyou wrote:
yes....know what happened to him?
Haven't seen him since ninth grade. I saw his cousin Shana about a year ago. Did you go to Northern as well?
90eez

Brownsville, TN

#13 Jan 30, 2010
ask shawnda haynes or whatever her last name is now
Icanseethruyou

Niles, MI

#14 Jan 31, 2010
90eez wrote:
ask shawnda haynes or whatever her last name is now
who? I am assuming she would know, right?
Icanseethruyou

Niles, MI

#15 Jan 31, 2010
Phoenix Rising_76 wrote:
<quoted text>Haven't seen him since ninth grade. I saw his cousin Shana about a year ago. Did you go to Northern as well?
yes, I did.....I moved away from Somerset about 15 yrs ago...but all of my family still lives there....I went to UK and went to x-ray school & just stayed. This topix is fun because I can stay informed on all the useless info that we all seem to love!
Icanseethruyou

Niles, MI

#16 Jan 31, 2010
Icanseethruyou wrote:
<quoted text>
who? I am assuming she would know, right?
wait a minute.....is that the girl who used to date Donovan Dykes? Has a daughter with him or am I thinking of someone else?

Level 2

Location hidden

#17 Jan 31, 2010
Icanseethruyou wrote:
<quoted text>
yes, I did.....I moved away from Somerset about 15 yrs ago...but all of my family still lives there....I went to UK and went to x-ray school & just stayed. This topix is fun because I can stay informed on all the useless info that we all seem to love!
We more than likely went to school together. Maybe even shared the same last name? Just reaching here. Trying to figure out if we know each other.
Icanseethruyou

Niles, MI

#18 Jan 31, 2010
I didn't have any relatives that had my same last name & not sure that there were any others in my class.....sometimes it's nice to be a little anonymous, ya know? We probably did go to school together and you may know me or knew me, which means I would definitely remember you, but again, anonymity can be an okay thing. But that Josh.......he was a cutie.

Level 2

Location hidden

#19 Jan 31, 2010
Icanseethruyou wrote:
I didn't have any relatives that had my same last name & not sure that there were any others in my class.....sometimes it's nice to be a little anonymous, ya know? We probably did go to school together and you may know me or knew me, which means I would definitely remember you, but again, anonymity can be an okay thing. But that Josh.......he was a cutie.
Yes, he was a cutie! We went to school with a few cute boys.
Icanseethruyou

Niles, MI

#20 Jan 31, 2010
looks like I wasn't the only one who wonders whatever happened to him...is he even still in Somerset?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 12 min Chilli J 138,211
150 new jobs in Pulaski! 54 min someone else 1
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 1 hr covcas 26,361
Gas prices 4 hr Kroger Fan 23
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 10 hr Red_Forman 11,199
Car detailing shop recommendations? 15 hr gladthelakeisback 5
~~*last post wins*~~ (Mar '11) 15 hr Maverick 808 14,980
More from around the web

Somerset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]