Comments On Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr Je...

Comments On Orthopaedic Surgeon Dr Jesse Pace

Posted in the Somerset Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

“Always A Blue -T -Full Day”

Level 4

Since: Sep 08

Go Cats!!

#1 Jun 13, 2011
My ortho doctor, Dr Charles Catron here in Somerset is closing shop friday, gave pts. a 2 week notice, sending all his pts to this new doctor here in Somerset,(well he has been here about a yr now) Dr Jesse Pace, anybody been to him, good/bad experiences? Anybody know anything about Dr Wallace Huff from London, has a clinic here in Somerset? I have bad knees and eventually will need knee replacement, really liked Dr Catron, shame he is leaving, specially on short notice. Any comments would be appreciated!
Patient

Corbin, KY

#2 Jun 13, 2011
I know nothing about Pace but Dr Huff did my surgery and was very kind and very professional. He works out of Bluegrass Orthopedics now. They are in Lexington. He still comes to Somerset and Corbin. I liked him and if need be I would go to Lexington to see him again.

Actually Dr. Catron had an ad in the paper a couple weeks ago letting people know he was leaving the last of the month.

Actually, you can get opinions about any doctor in any town and every person may give you a different opinion. Just depends on how you treat them also. If you are looking for the perfect doctor sop now because you won't find them....LOL
Tom

Somerset, KY

#3 Jun 13, 2011
Dr.Huff fixed my rotocup on my shoulder. I'm still in rehabilatation but I think he has done a great job. I couldn't even move it before he worked on it and now it works better than it did before I injured it. I've not heard anything bad about him.

“Right_Way loves The Right One ”

Level 8

Since: Jan 11

Location hidden

#4 Jun 13, 2011
You can usually ask the clinic/hospital if the doctor is moving local or have they retired,etc...

Level 4

Go Cats!!

#5 Jun 14, 2011
Patient wrote:
I know nothing about Pace but Dr Huff did my surgery and was very kind and very professional. He works out of Bluegrass Orthopedics now. They are in Lexington. He still comes to Somerset and Corbin. I liked him and if need be I would go to Lexington to see him again.
Actually Dr. Catron had an ad in the paper a couple weeks ago letting people know he was leaving the last of the month.
Actually, you can get opinions about any doctor in any town and every person may give you a different opinion. Just depends on how you treat them also. If you are looking for the perfect doctor sop now because you won't find them....LOL
Yeah, i saw it 2 weeks ago, hence my 2 weeks notice! So Dr Huff not doing surgeries in London/Corbin anymore i take it? What hosp in lex is he associated with now? I asked around for several mths before i decided on Dr. Catron, he had some neg comments but more positive than neg., he turned out to be great for me, really did like and trust him. He was tops in his knee injections!!
meme

Elizabethtown, KY

#6 Jun 14, 2011
Pace is awsome

Level 4

Go Cats!!

#7 Jun 14, 2011
If someone disagrees with "meme"....please explain why, im looking for comments, not judge marks! Have you had 1st hand experience with this doctor meme or family member?
Patient

Corbin, KY

#8 Jun 14, 2011
Dr Huff is affiliated with St Joe East. Bluegrass Orthopedics is next to the hospital there on Richmond Rd. He did surgery on my shoulder and it's been three years. I am looking to eventually having to have shoulder replacement surgery. Bones are diseased. Hopefully not to soon though. If I can I will get Dr Huff to do it. Even if I have to go to Lexington.
You can do a search for Bluegrass Orthopedics and see the web page and get the info needed. Good luck....
Doc Catron is moving out of state I believe.

Level 4

Go Cats!!

#9 Jun 15, 2011
Patient wrote:
Dr Huff is affiliated with St Joe East. Bluegrass Orthopedics is next to the hospital there on Richmond Rd. He did surgery on my shoulder and it's been three years. I am looking to eventually having to have shoulder replacement surgery. Bones are diseased. Hopefully not to soon though. If I can I will get Dr Huff to do it. Even if I have to go to Lexington.
You can do a search for Bluegrass Orthopedics and see the web page and get the info needed. Good luck....
Doc Catron is moving out of state I believe.
Thanks, yeah he is moving to Vidalia GA to work in a small hosp. he staff said.

Level 4

Go Cats!!

#10 Jun 15, 2011
"his staff said"
Meme

Elizabethtown, KY

#11 Jun 15, 2011
Yes my son has been to Dr Pace for a broken bone in his foot that was growing to fast. He had him back to playing sports in about 7 weeks. Really has great keeping him motivated and knowing what was going on.
broken arm lady

London, KY

#12 Jun 20, 2011
Dr. Pace is one of the best orthopedics I havr ever been. I have had 5 past knee surgeries from different drs & so far Dr.Pace has treated me w/ the best care. After falling out of my truck & breaking my arm he was very thorough in making sure I only fractured one bone in my arm & not the very important ones in my thumb. His staff is awesome & proffessional. He has a dry sense of humor & a really good bedside manner. If you have questions he answers them & doesnt just push you out. Go see him & you will like him!
Tom

Somerset, KY

#13 Jun 20, 2011
noseyone wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, i saw it 2 weeks ago, hence my 2 weeks notice! So Dr Huff not doing surgeries in London/Corbin anymore i take it? What hosp in lex is he associated with now? I asked around for several mths before i decided on Dr. Catron, he had some neg comments but more positive than neg., he turned out to be great for me, really did like and trust him. He was tops in his knee injections!!
Dr.Huff did my Surgery at Somerset Surgery Center.

Level 4

Go Cats!!

#14 Jun 21, 2011
Tom wrote:
<quoted text> Dr.Huff did my Surgery at Somerset Surgery Center.
He is only seeing pts now in Somerset and doing all his surgeries at St Joe East in Lexington, i hear he is very good at knee replacement, just don't care about having to go to Lex if i can find a good dr. here in Somerset, Dr Pace is only 34 and only been practicing a few yrs, hoping the youngness would mean he is up to date on the newer aspects of knee replacement and procedures. Would hate to have a problem and have to go back to Lex., just trying to make a good decision here that i will not regret later.

Since: Nov 08

Brownsville, TN

#15 Jun 21, 2011
My mom currently goes to Dr. Pace and really likes him. He was highly recommended by her foot doctor. She's seeing him for knee problems. No problems here from him thus far, hope you find the right doc for you. :)

Level 4

Go Cats!!

#16 Jun 22, 2011
paranormal_princess wrote:
My mom currently goes to Dr. Pace and really likes him. He was highly recommended by her foot doctor. She's seeing him for knee problems. No problems here from him thus far, hope you find the right doc for you.:)
Thanks for the info, have an appt next week with him, should know if i will like him the 1st day or not.

Level 4

Go Cats!!

#17 Jul 11, 2011
Well im saw Dr Pace today, very wise decision in my opinion, I liked him very much, very knowledgeable and intune with my knee problems. Did double knee injections on me and have no complaints on his procedure and technique, will end up having to have double knee replacement in the near future. I believe he will do a good job with them. Thank You Dr Pace!
Full circle

Somerset, KY

#18 Apr 2, 2012
Has anyone received Synvisc knee injections from Dr. Pace? If so, tell me about the procedure and how long it lasted. My MD referred me today, but I couldn't get in until April 27th.
justathought

Georgetown, KY

#19 Apr 2, 2012
Dr. Huff did my town surgeries and I haven't had a problem with them since. Dr. Pace is with southwestern athletics and he does a great job too. Both of these men are great guys and will get the job done. You can't go wrong with these two.

Level 4

Go Cats!!

#20 Apr 3, 2012
Full circle wrote:
Has anyone received Synvisc knee injections from Dr. Pace? If so, tell me about the procedure and how long it lasted. My MD referred me today, but I couldn't get in until April 27th.
Alot of insurance companys will not pay for synvisc and it is very expensive, i had problems with Dr Pace and staff, ended up going to Dr Huff, he replaced both knees for me, great job and doing well. The only difference in DR Pace and Dr Huff is that Dr Pace uses a knee replacement that "supposedly" lasts 30 yrs, Dr. Huff uses the traditional knee replacement that lasts 10-15 yrs. Dr Huff said he is not convinced that the 30 yr knee will actually last that long, a machine simulated 30yrs of wear and tear on this artificial knee joint, with the 10-15 yr knee if you end up having to have a revision, all they do is go in and replace the small disc that separates the 2 knee joints....im happy with my surgery and knee knees.....Dr Huff is excellant in my opinion.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 min Justified Justice 167,735
Looking for Good Assisted Living Facility in So... 1 hr help 1
Affair at the Monticello Post Office 2 hr David 19
Kingsford 5 hr Kingsford employee 71
I need help with Government service question ASAP 7 hr lower class 11
John whang got caught 8 hr Paul Harvey Hungwell 11
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 9 hr Hatti_Hollerand 37,207

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages