New peddlers mall
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
grace

Norman, AR

#103 Mar 28, 2010
Bertha wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like someone got her toes steped on .So if it is not her business then what is it too you.I GOT it now you are one of the enploeys who took some elses job.Bet you are the emploeye who sleept with the boss or just plain out lied on the other girls.WISH YOU LUCK SUCKER and watch out for the bosses wife because I know her very well.I will call her and get her to check you out.
Sorry Doll, but you paged this one wrong! Your right...it is NONE of my business, I think it's wrong to keep commenting on the "girls".No, I am not an employee...I am a regular customer. I think Peddler's Mall is great and an asset to P/C. If "whoever" has a problem over the "girls" situation, they need to voice their complaints to the manager...not on here, as all the rest of us "customers" are trying to be positive & excited to have this in our town.
customer

Hopkinsville, KY

#104 Mar 30, 2010
has anyone purchased a computer, or have them work on a computer off the guys in the back at the Peddlers Mall? if so, how it turn out?
Interesting Place

Somerset, KY

#105 Jun 15, 2010
I know with any business of this type there are always pros and cons. Some of the merchandise is a good deal and some isn't, still over all I would have to say the peddlers mall is a good place to shop. I have found some very interesting and hard to find items there. I am glad we have it in Somerset and I hope the people who work there and those who have booths operating the best. This is truly a fun and interesting place to visit.
Been there

London, KY

#106 Jun 16, 2010
Interesting Place wrote:
I know with any business of this type there are always pros and cons. Some of the merchandise is a good deal and some isn't, still over all I would have to say the peddlers mall is a good place to shop. I have found some very interesting and hard to find items there. I am glad we have it in Somerset and I hope the people who work there and those who have booths operating the best. This is truly a fun and interesting place to visit.
I love your comment. At last, something positive. I have a booth there and it is hard work trying to come up with interesting things to sell. I just hope everyone will give it a chance and try it out for themselves.
brandon

London, KY

#107 Jan 2, 2013
what times are they opened?
monticello

Mount Vernon, KY

#108 May 12, 2013
is there lots of stuff stolen out of the booths

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 min SistaNoneYa 138,170
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 2 hr Red_Forman 11,199
Car detailing shop recommendations? 6 hr gladthelakeisback 5
~~*last post wins*~~ (Mar '11) 6 hr Maverick 808 14,980
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 9 hr gladthelakeisback 26,360
Gas prices 9 hr pricespike 22
MBI truck drivers (Aug '08) 13 hr Smartass 56
More from around the web

Somerset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]