Comments
1 - 20 of 106 Comments Last updated May 12, 2013
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Curious

United States

#1 Jan 21, 2010
What is the date they are expecting to open? Who do you contact about a job?
filled positions

Somerset, KY

#2 Jan 21, 2010
I called the lady in charge.Their positions are already filled.
Curious

Brea, CA

#3 Jan 21, 2010
. Just because they may be filled now does not mean you can't still put an application in. I am anxious for this store to open.
sandy

Ford City, PA

#4 Feb 18, 2010
filled positions wrote:
I called the lady in charge.Their positions are already filled.
get in touch with cristy hall she is manager nice person.
Pete

London, KY

#5 Feb 18, 2010
Where is this going to be at?
Trish

London, KY

#6 Feb 19, 2010
Peddlers Mall is on N Hwy 27 by the Big Lots.
interested

Fordyce, AR

#8 Feb 20, 2010
Anyone know when they will open?
trish

East Bernstadt, KY

#10 Feb 20, 2010
march the first
answer

Somerset, KY

#11 Feb 20, 2010
They will open march 1st. Everything looks real good there. They still have booths open and taking applications for empl. The people have been great there!
Haha

Sheridan, AR

#12 Feb 24, 2010
This place is going to be a joke!!!!!
Seeburg Juke

Versailles, KY

#13 Feb 24, 2010
Haha wrote:
This place is going to be a joke!!!!!
These places are awesome, if you don't like them then just stay the hell out of them.

Anyone know how much the booth rental will be monthly? I know a few folks interested in renting one.

“It is what it is, folks!!”

Since: Feb 10

The land of harmony and peace

#14 Feb 24, 2010
We'll be there! What days of the week will they be open, do you know? I see that March 1st is a Monday, so I'm hoping that means it won't be weekends only. I love places like this and wish them all the luck in the world. I'm sure it'll also help the other stores that are in that strip. That's another perk for our area shop keepers. It's a positive all the way around in my opinion.
Not surprised

Somerset, KY

#15 Mar 3, 2010
I visited our local peddlers mall today and unfortunatly I was not surprised. With the exception of a few booths in there, it was all junk. Looked like things that had been put in a yard sale that just didn't sell. There were a few nice booths there, but the prices on the stuff were ridiculous for a flea market atmosphere. I could go to a retail chain and get most of this stuff. Another wasted investment for the county that can't step outside of it's comfort zone.

#16 Mar 3, 2010
I forgot all about this... Wow. Sorry to hear this news. Is it possible that perhaps the weekends will bring more booths? Maybe a few more vendors and a bigger variety of things to sell?
pulaski countian

Somerset, KY

#17 Mar 3, 2010
I recall when Watson's department store was right there in the 1980's...
junker

Sheridan, AR

#18 Mar 3, 2010
Maybe in time it will bring in more merchandise. I love the one in Danville & London. It takes time for any kind of business to take off. Hopefully, Maybe it will get better...Hang in there maybe with warmer weather coming soon it will bring in more booths as people spring clean.
surprised

Hopkinsville, KY

#19 Mar 3, 2010
i went in there Mon. and i liked it. i bought a piece there and sold it today and made a few $$$. i think it will hurt that place on 914 by-pass, i call mini-mall. Peddlers had new, old, and in between. i think it will get better. i hope no Mexicans start cooking their garbage in there.

#20 Mar 4, 2010
junker wrote:
Maybe it will get better...Hang in there maybe with warmer weather coming soon it will bring in more booths as people spring clean.
That's my thought.

Level 1

Since: Jan 10

somerset

#21 Mar 4, 2010
surprised wrote:
i went in there Mon. and i liked it. i bought a piece there and sold it today and made a few $$$. i think it will hurt that place on 914 by-pass, i call mini-mall. Peddlers had new, old, and in between. i think it will get better. i hope no Mexicans start cooking their garbage in there.
If you dont like the FOOD then dont buy it--I happen to like it myself so i guess in a GARBAGE GUT HUMMM?

#22 Mar 4, 2010
I'm partial to Mexican food too. Actually, that comment has me ready for a Chimi. LOL! Gotta wonder about the reverse effects that some of these comments can create, HAHA!s

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 8 min Whoitbe 1,528
anthony sims (May '09) 15 min Not getting burne... 30
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Mammoth 130,548
Alison Grimes, Not No, But Hell No! 1 hr Tough Love 82
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 2 hr Doug77 10,291
dont donate to goodwill (Jun '11) 2 hr hmmmm 85
Need work 5 hr pitbullie 2
•••
•••

Somerset Jobs