yelp

Hazard, KY

#23 Aug 26, 2012
wondering wrote:
Is Donnie still married to the Michelle girl from Wayne Counshety? Where's she working now? Didn't they have like 4 or 5 kids>
she is having those babies to keep him. ashley s old robert was fixed so the state gave them foster children , why would you do this . they go to church pretending they did no wrong
yes

Bulan, KY

#24 Aug 30, 2012
Her name was Michelle Smith and she made quite the name for herself in Wayne County even before breaking up Donnie's marriage, she is disgusting now as she always has been and I think she's working at the Somerset hospital now but I'm not sure what part. From what I have been told she's cheated on Donnie as well, but what did he expect from a girl that was a teenager when she started sleeping with his married self? I'm not sure how many kids they have either, but I do know of one Michelle has with Donnie
sos

Bulan, KY

#25 Aug 30, 2012
Is she pregnant now? How many kids does she and Donnie have together?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 14 min Hatti_Hollerand 36,525
When did Knowitall9 become so vulger? 34 min Forsure 51
John little metal midget whang 57 min Forsure 3
Pilgrims I caught "Forsure" ......... 1 hr Jeff 3
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 5 hr Blacklagoon 165,504
Hair Salon 17 hr Curlyweave 3
Philosophical Question 18 hr Forsure 11

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages