Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.

There are 81698 comments on the The Cincinnati Enquirer story from Jan 5, 2011, titled Hundreds of birds die in western Ky.. In it, The Cincinnati Enquirer reports that:

MURRAY, Ky. - State wildlife officials say "several hundred" dead birds were found near the Murray State University campus last week.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at The Cincinnati Enquirer.

ReUp

Tazewell, VA

#60640 Jul 6, 2012
I knocked those birds right out of the air with my stinky self. I will take a bath next year!
OhioJeepGirl

Prestonsburg, KY

#60641 Jul 6, 2012
Bird Killer wrote:
<quoted text> No my mother left when I was three years old. Social services took my sister and I away, because we were left at home alone so much while she went out to drink and get high and sleep with other men while Dad worked ten hour shifts at the factory. He got us back and we make due as best we can. We have made it just fine without her for years. So please forgive me for being dead set against drinking and drug use of any kind. Maybe you can use that beer sack to cover your face up when your old stinky girlfriend comes back Friday. You old hateful female honeybadger.
I am very sorry to hear that. Some parents need to be smacked. Yet, this does not mean that the whole world is the same. I am not a drunk, but I do love to have a few drinks once every few months to relax or even a few more when I am on vacation.

Also, as for my girlfriend, even though she is ten years older than I am she is drop dead georgious and even the young men are struck on her. Do not judge till you get the facts. Do not forget that age hits all of us at some point. Enjoy your warcaft games now while you are still young enough to have such free time.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Since: Apr 09

Location hidden

#60642 Jul 6, 2012
Butterfly fly away wrote:
<quoted text>Who are these people, Roaminginsomniac and Bluewhiner? I only got on here to say hello, not to be attacked.
The one posing as Roaminginsominac and me are Fakes. It is most likely Bluewhiner, he is a fool that hates Roaming and me. He is a liar and schitt stirrer. Pay no attention to the idiot. I know for a fact that Roaming is NOT on here today. She is a nice person until someone attacks her. She would not be saying these things to you.
OhioJeepGirl

Prestonsburg, KY

#60643 Jul 6, 2012
Bird Killer wrote:
<quoted text>Caw Caw CAW! Be quiet you drunken old crow.
Sorry, got a little tipsy a couple days ago for the first time in several months and I will not be having the little get together till tomorrow...then I plan on getting tipsy again. FYI, I am NOT an Old Crow, but my father knows one. He is into all of his roots mixed with some of the other earth religions and thats how I know this kind of information. As for me, I am Christian, so you can rest at ease.

“The only good bird...”

Since: Jun 12

Is a dead bird

#60644 Jul 6, 2012
<quoted text>Who are these people, Roaminginsomniac and Bluewhiner? I only got on here to say hello, not to be attacked.
I'll give you the low down.
The "regulars" as they call themselves are a bunch of mean old drunkard hags and a few mutts that like to torment people with useless information constantly. They hijacked this thread long ago.
BUT:
There are a few sane voices on here. The Great One now, he tells it like it is. He is both wise and powerful. He is a Great man, way before his time. The Una Farter is his name. Stick with him and you'll be fine. I am bird killer, president of The Una Farter fan club Livingston chapter. Welcome to our nightmare.

“The only good bird...”

Is a dead bird

#60645 Jul 6, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
The one posing as Roaminginsominac and me are Fakes. It is most likely Bluewhiner, he is a fool that hates Roaming and me. He is a liar and schitt stirrer. Pay no attention to the idiot. I know for a fact that Roaming is NOT on here today. She is a nice person until someone attacks her. She would not be saying these things to you.
Thank you Great One. We all know your great and powerful wisdom from those idiots posing as the Great One.
I have sat watch while you were gone. With your leave I shall now go play warcraft with Stinkey and the gang. Oh captain my captain! We salute you Sir!

They have had it now butterfly!

Level 1

Location hidden

#60646 Jul 6, 2012
OhioJeepGirl wrote:
<quoted text>Sorry, got a little tipsy a couple days ago for the first time in several months and I will not be having the little get together till tomorrow...then I plan on getting tipsy again. FYI, I am NOT an Old Crow, but my father knows one. He is into all of his roots mixed with some of the other earth religions and thats how I know this kind of information. As for me, I am Christian, so you can rest at ease.
OJG enjoy your get together and have a drink for me--too hot for me.

Level 1

Since: Dec 11

Location hidden

#60647 Jul 6, 2012
I see I will have to weed through the "regulars" and "trolls" ? Have I got that right? I'm not sure who is who yet.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Location hidden

#60648 Jul 6, 2012
OhioJeepGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Ha ha ha ha!!! Don't make me laugh! A person would have to have a buzz to read all the garbage spewing on here! Plus, I am on vacation and if I feel like having a few beers that is MY choice and NOT yours. Also, if I am an old witch as you claim then you should watch how you talk to your elders and, even more so, old crows (what old witches are called)! <wink> Just a few words of well needed wisdom for you. Didn't your mother teach you any manners?
Now hush before I turn you into frog dung!
How about old drunken bar slob, OhioCreepGirl? All of you so called Regulars are drunken beer guzzelers. Bunch of Alkies. I think all of you old drunken slobs need to be at an AA Meeting, instead of on Topix. Fake Believer has already been locked up in an insane assylum. Anticipation of an earthquake and Codvine put her over the edge again. Old Witches are called Crone's not Crow's. Sober up you old lush. You are drunk on your silly arse now.
kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#60649 Jul 6, 2012
Bird Killer wrote:
<quoted text> I'll give you the low down.
The "regulars" as they call themselves are a bunch of mean old drunkard hags and a few mutts that like to torment people with useless information constantly. They hijacked this thread long ago.
BUT:
There are a few sane voices on here. The Great One now, he tells it like it is. He is both wise and powerful. He is a Great man, way before his time. The Una Farter is his name. Stick with him and you'll be fine. I am bird killer, president of The Una Farter fan club Livingston chapter. Welcome to our nightmare.
Sheeeeit.

Una tw*t (*=a} is a bona fide tard.

And that makes you a tard by association.
kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#60650 Jul 6, 2012
I see I will have to weed through the "regulars" and "trolls" ? Have I got that right? I'm not sure who is who yet.
I'm not a regular or a troll.

Just a smart ass who pops in to bitchslap una tw*t (*=a) now and then.
ReUp

Tazewell, VA

#60651 Jul 6, 2012
THE UNA FARTER wrote:
<quoted text>
How about old drunken bar slob, OhioCreepGirl? All of you so called Regulars are drunken beer guzzelers. Bunch of Alkies. I think all of you old drunken slobs need to be at an AA Meeting, instead of on Topix. Fake Believer has already been locked up in an insane assylum. Anticipation of an earthquake and Codvine put her over the edge again. Old Witches are called Crone's not Crow's. Sober up you old lush. You are drunk on your silly arse now.
Don't you talk about my wife Angie like that! I am the pillhead drunk in this family. Don't make me angry or I will burn my trailer down!

Level 1

Location hidden

#60652 Jul 6, 2012
I like your poster name; however, when I see it I hear the butterfly butterfly Barney song.

Level 1

Location hidden

#60653 Jul 6, 2012
kevin wrote:
<quoted text>I'm not a regular or a troll.

Just a smart ass who pops in to bitchslap una tw*t (*=a) now and then.
I'll testify to that.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Location hidden

#60654 Jul 6, 2012
Bird Killer wrote:
<quoted text>Thank you Great One. We all know your great and powerful wisdom from those idiots posing as the Great One.
I have sat watch while you were gone. With your leave I shall now go play warcraft with Stinkey and the gang. Oh captain my captain! We salute you Sir!
They have had it now butterfly!
Thank you Bird Killer. You do a great job of keeping the old hateful trolls in their place, next to their Geritol bottle. I can't get over some of this raving, A big black bear, indeed. You are right, they are all drunk on their arses. Right on Stinky and the Gang. Fart on brothers and sisters. Theodore Fartinsky, The Great Una Farter.
Prepper

Bellevue, MI

#60655 Jul 6, 2012
Ancient Wolf wrote:
<quoted text>
It was Nathan Bedford Forest with the KKK out of Pulaski Tennessee. No Pickett never forgave Lee for ordering the charge, and was off on a picnic at the battle of Five Forks and Lee was alleged to have planned to remove him from the army after Five Forks but surrendered at Appomattox first. Postwar, Pickett declined a generalship in the Egyptian Army and went into the insurance business.
That was was about as awful as war can be. It was a meeting of old battle tactics in the face of new killing technology. When I see a reenactment of a civil war battle, my comment is "c'mon boys, close up the ranks. Git Shoulder to shoulder. We don't want any bullets getting through the line without hitting one of us. We'll show them."

When you see pictures of dead soldiers after the battles it looks like their shirts had been torn open. It was because when they were wounded in the abdomen, they would rip their shits open to see if they were gut shot. If they were they knew they were in for a slow painful death with no hope of surviving.
kevin

Miamisburg, OH

#60656 Jul 6, 2012
Miss E Font wrote:
<quoted text>
I'll testify to that.
*huge grin
Big Dick McGee

Elizabethtown, KY

#60657 Jul 6, 2012
Bird Killer wrote:
<quoted text>I'll give you the low down.
BUT:
If you knew Una in real life and not just on here, then you wouldn't be such a big fan. Yes Una, you know me very well.

“TELLING IT LIKE IT IS”

Level 1

Location hidden

#60658 Jul 6, 2012
OhioJeepGirl wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry, got a little tipsy a couple days ago for the first time in several months and I will not be having the little get together till tomorrow...then I plan on getting tipsy again. FYI, I am NOT an Old Crow, but my father knows one. He is into all of his roots mixed with some of the other earth religions and thats how I know this kind of information. As for me, I am Christian, so you can rest at ease.
You are drunk now OhioCreepGirl. You are an old bat. No Crow to it. Old Crow, you are thinking about Whiskey. It's old Crone dumbarse. You look like a Christian, you need to come down to The First Church of Discount Sin right now, for some forgiveness.

Rev. Father Teddy Fartman
ASSociate Pastor

Level 1

Location hidden

#60659 Jul 6, 2012
kevin wrote:
<quoted text>*huge grin
When you have that big chester cat grin on your face, people wonder what we're up to? Enjoying your Friday?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Sceptical-Mal 163,201
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 2 hr Voyeur 35,759
bruce singleton (May '11) 4 hr Oh yeah 42
peach city (Jun '12) 5 hr Peach city 16
Somernites cruise was a flop! 5 hr FiddleDeeDee 3
Matt roark 7 hr Mat b gay 28
Bo Cook talking bout throwing hands lol (Aug '16) 7 hr Blow cook 33

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages