Posted in the Somerset Forum

who knows

Somerset, KY

#1 Aug 22, 2008
does anybody kno this lori thomas girl?
yahhh i kno

Somerset, KY

#2 Aug 22, 2008
um yah i kno the girl. she is that tall, stuck up bitch who thinks she's all that. hmmm that basically describes half the people that go to somerset!
so not

London, KY

#3 Aug 22, 2008
no thank you... she's nice and has been eversince i met her... thank you very much.
it's not nice to talk bad about someone you know nothing about!!!
not

London, KY

#4 Aug 23, 2008
shut up, she isn;t stuck up. she is really nice so shut up. i hate people that get on her and start crap. its dumb. and you prob. dont know nothing about somerset igh. so shut up!
damn

London, KY

#5 Aug 23, 2008
shes smokin thats all i know
a friend

Corbin, KY

#6 Aug 24, 2008
i think shes a sweet girl that wants to make something of herself. she's been nothing but nice to me since i met her. i think people are just jealous because her parents actually work so therefore she can get the things she wants in life. :)
loris best friend

Brownsville, TN

#7 Aug 26, 2008
i think lori is awesome and anything but stuck up!!
Maegan

London, KY

#8 Sep 7, 2008
lori is really nice. and a great best friend! people need to shut up and stop saying crap about her. when they probably dont know her. or better yet it probably is someone from our school who is just jealous. so yeah get a life.
dangg

London, KY

#9 Sep 10, 2008
yeah and she's my cousin so whoever has a problem can come and see me and i'll fix it
rukiddinme

Manchester, KY

#10 Sep 13, 2008
Lori is a great young lady. Respectful, sweet, smart, honest, always a great person to be around.
i love her

Somerset, KY

#11 Sep 13, 2008
seriously lori is wonderful!
i love her! and shes not a stuck up bitch.
how could you ever say something like that about her?
you must not know her. or anything about her.
somerset-student

Toccoa, GA

#12 Sep 13, 2008
I love lori! She actually treats people with respect. Unlike some other people at the school but still lori and maegan are the two i can name right off the top of my head that are actually nice to people. And you are probably just jealous so shut up...
Maegan

London, KY

#13 Sep 19, 2008
so your out numbered there! everyone on here likes her but you "yahh i kno"
so please stop talking about people and be nice :)
and somerset-student thanks whoever you are! your a great person :)
sick of drama 11

Bledsoe, KY

#14 Sep 19, 2008
i know lori and meagan... i don't talk to them at school but i believe although i ain't in their friends group the would listen to me if i went up to them crying or very angry...they care about everyone and that is the truth. they are awesome. i may not be in their friend group but i would be there for them and they would be there for me....so mind your own business...met someone before you start bashing them....lori and meagan are good people and leave them allow...or you'll see.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
rocky hollow basketball (joke) (Jan '09) 24 min sw 96
Anybody want to call anybody out? 52 min Guest 3
Annex Pulaski Park 1 hr My Opinion 20
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Darlene 135,080
PCLC-tv Somerset's local news station?! 2 hr Ignorance is bliss 7
3 word comment - (Oct '09) 3 hr Knowitall9 6,098
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 3 hr gladthelakeisback 25,035
Somerset Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Somerset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]