First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Is he still around

London, KY

#1 Oct 5, 2008
Is he still around? Haven't heard from him in a long time. Should be about 35, last I knew he had 2 kids.
niles

Somerset, KY

#2 Oct 5, 2008
still has 2 kids
joe

Lexington, KY

#3 Oct 5, 2008
?
Is he still around

London, KY

#4 Oct 5, 2008
That mean he's still here in town?

“Life is what you make it!”

Since: Jul 08

Anywhere, USA

#5 Oct 5, 2008
The David Hughes I know has 3 kids, used to work at Oakwood, and yeah...he lives in town now. He's still here.
rukiddingme

Somerset, KY

#6 Oct 6, 2008
when did he quit working at oakwood?

The David Hughes I know has 3 kids, used to work at Oakwood, and yeah...he lives in town now. He's still here.

Anywhere, USA

#7 Oct 7, 2008
Maybe a month or so ago.
rukiddingme

Somerset, KY

#8 Oct 7, 2008
Lucky Slevin wrote:
Maybe a month or so ago.
do youknow where he is working at now? Is he still dating Stacey... hopefully not
gotcha

Somerset, KY

#9 Oct 7, 2008
Stacey is currently with Ryan Hughes
does

Hazard, KY

#10 Oct 8, 2008
dose ryan have a baby with that girl amanda?
davids daughter

United States

#11 Oct 11, 2008
listen he has 3 kids and he is not datin anyone at the moment..he is taking a break from all that..
long_slow_kisss

Finley, TN

#12 Oct 15, 2008
the David Hughes i met said he was 35 then told me he was just 29 and was a marine, been out of service like 4 or 5 months,works in Bronson making doors,says has no kids his own just step son that is 10 but ex won't let him see him said he raised him,that his ex wife was pregnant with him when they married,we seen each other for 3 weeks ,he said he didn't want a relationship just wanted to see other girls and to party,he go's to the backstage on Saturday nights.
ms moody

Lexington, KY

#13 Oct 20, 2008
long_slow_kisss wrote:
the David Hughes i met said he was 35 then told me he was just 29 and was a marine, been out of service like 4 or 5 months,works in Bronson making doors,says has no kids his own just step son that is 10 but ex won't let him see him said he raised him,that his ex wife was pregnant with him when they married,we seen each other for 3 weeks ,he said he didn't want a relationship just wanted to see other girls and to party,he go's to the backstage on Saturday nights.
that sounds about right the apple dont fall far from the tree he has a cousin who lives with him who is like that but David is a nice guy
long_slow_kisss

Finley, TN

#14 Oct 20, 2008
yeah he is nice but like he said not ready to settle down,he is after younger girls at the dance,got with one up there saturday night she might of been 18,i said hi to him ask him how he was doing and he said working and drinking all the time, he is starting to look bad cause of drinking to much but he said its hard dealing with being over seas what he went thew,and yeah he said his cousin and his girlfriend lives with him,he told me that when we was seeing each other,they live in a mobile home in Bronson and he works in Bronson.
gotcha

Somerset, KY

#15 Oct 20, 2008
are you for real, he told youhewas a marine??? That is hilarious!! Where does he work in Bronston making doors?
gthang

Somerset, KY

#16 Oct 20, 2008
who is his cousin? I think I may know this guy does he drive a silver car?
2 of them

London, KY

#17 Oct 21, 2008
There are 2 David's. One evidentally in Bronston, and one in Somerset. Don't know the Bronston one, but the one in Somerset is a good guy.

Anywhere, USA

#18 Oct 21, 2008
Exactly...the one in Somerset (that worked at Oakwood) is a good guy. I'm a girl and he's never lied to me, never come on to me, and I can talk to him about anything. I know he had his 'wild days' but haven't we all? He's a great guy and would be a catch for any single nice girl.
ms moody

Lexington, KY

#19 Oct 25, 2008
2 of them wrote:
There are 2 David's. One evidentally in Bronston, and one in Somerset. Don't know the Bronston one, but the one in Somerset is a good guy.
His name is Ricky!!
long_slow_kisss

Finley, TN

#20 Oct 26, 2008
yes the David Hughes i know works in bronston making doors,somewhere down there,he is like 5'7 sandy blond hair,short hair cut,soft spoken.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Southeastern water office 9 min curious 42
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 29 min Betty 165,665
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 2 hr Hatti_Hollerand 36,574
Big boobs are gross, who agrees? (Apr '09) 2 hr horny 136
Hair Salon 4 hr Jeff 7
Steven Brown (Mar '16) 5 hr Angela62467 9
Josh johnson 9 hr Marine101 5

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages