MeLoco

Somerset, KY

#1 Feb 3, 2013
Will Beyonce prove she has talent today, or will she fail as hard as the Black Eyed Peas did? I believe she will not sound very good.
terrible

Bulan, KY

#2 Feb 3, 2013
I thought it was awful, the whole thing seemed fake or something strange with it, did not like her choice of music......just my opinion tho.

“Boogie Chill'un”

Level 6

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#3 Feb 3, 2013
She was singing? I couldn't get past the outfit! My oh my....Jay Z is one lucky bastard!

I can't stand her genre of music, but I really don't notice it to tell the truth, lol.

Level 8

Since: Sep 08

#4 Feb 3, 2013
JumperJuice wrote:
She was singing? I couldn't get past the outfit! My oh my....Jay Z is one lucky bastard!
I can't stand her genre of music, but I really don't notice it to tell the truth, lol.
...gloop...
Level 5

Since: Jan 10

Location hidden

#5 Feb 4, 2013
What outfit?

“Boogie Chill'un”

Level 6

Since: Dec 08

Location hidden

#6 Feb 4, 2013
Banty Rooster wrote:
What outfit?
....exactly....
MeLoco

Duluth, GA

#7 Feb 4, 2013
She is more or less just a dancer. It just blows my mind that people try to bill her as a great singer/musician. She intentionally avoided even have to actually sing and what little she did was just average. Now that body wow! That's way above average

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Just Saying 138,076
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 3 hr White_Lightning 11,192
fire at dixie bend (Nov '09) 6 hr James 32 40
Pros and cons to living in Somerset KY? (Jan '14) 9 hr mary 11
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 10 hr Dickens1 26,336
New Bar at Old Sullys Location 11 hr gladthelakeisback 4
Gas prices 14 hr Knowitall9 20
More from around the web

Somerset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]