First Prev
of 2
Next Last
John Deer Green

Somerset, KY

#22 Sep 6, 2008
Jana is a great girl!!! Love her to death i talked to her alot during all this and was pretty upset. she has moved on for the better. Wilson has slipped but this town he is dosent help his situation. i have known matt since i was 7. he is a good guy. just on the wrong track
mattwilsonhater

Lehigh Acres, FL

#23 Nov 10, 2008
Matt wilson is a piece of shit... he did move to florida he lived with ME he said he had changed and found god and all this stuff and kept up this new image for about 2 weeks...he stole things constantly from my family beat his girlfriend stole a ton of shit then when he got caught his pussy ass ran back to somerset... and i dont give two shits about all this running your mouth shit as soon as i get back into somerset to see my family matt wilson better be gettin really close to god and begging him that i dont see his stupid ass... he is nothing more than a little leach grabs on to whatever sucks it dry and moves on... not to mention beating up on women thats right beat his so called gf a lot who happens to be my sister and i hope to god i have the pleasure of seeing matt wilson when i get into town i will find him so we can have a nice long talk... and just so everyone know he is the biggest pussy ever he will always try and run from any of his problems but when i get there he will be facing some of them...
dave r

Fort Myers, FL

#24 Nov 10, 2008
and whoever is calling jana a snitch you dont know what the fuck you are talking about matt wilson is a fucking snitch he will sell out anyone to get what he wants or needs... and as far as being clean I know for a fact he is not clean... matthew brinkley wilson is the scum of the earth i would not piss on him if he were on fire and he knows how i feel about him i also wrote the above post so if he has a problem with it or anyone else does they can tell me... and if you think matt wilson is a great guy you are full of shit too he is the biggest piece i have met my entire life and i know several... the guy is a nobody who dosent wanna grow up... and as far as him steeling from you just go to his dad he sent my parents a check for all the money he took from them he might bail out his little boy for the problems he has caused you... it must be nice to have someone to hide behind everytime you get yourself in trouble... the guy went so low as to steal a nintindo wii from his roomate at school in west palm beach and turn around and tell my sister he got it for her for x-mas i mean come on... i was so glad to find this forum and i swear you people that think matt is your friend just wait until he takes something from you or snitches you out to save his own ass... matt wilson used my family for years and they treated him really good better than his own parents they did so much for him and once we moved to florida and he had supposidly turned his life around and swore up and down about how he had found god they gave him a place to stay here so he could run like a little bitch away from his problems in somerset... he got here and had no one else to screw over so he did it to my family who did so much for him you think he is a friend they treated him like a son and he had no reason or right to do what he did to them and trust me if he did it to them he will to you to spread the word about this post i want everyone to know about how Matt wilson really is for the people he hasnt already screwed over... and for those of you that he has hurt im truly sorry and can relate but you should help me in putting a stop to this crap
briar jumper

London, KY

#25 Nov 12, 2008
yeah he cost me my job at southern petroleum with his lies and no hes not changed a bit and is still on drugs worse than ever. id like to whip his ass.
freddymac

Brownsville, TN

#26 Nov 14, 2008
wilson is a piece of shit but so are you dave. ive heard about you beatin her ass too.
dave r

Fort Myers, FL

#27 Nov 14, 2008
me beating my sister... you heard wrong there slick you can ask her i have never beat her
someone in the know

Hazard, KY

#28 Nov 17, 2008
To whomever started this thread I hope that you have heard enough. This thread has gone on long enough and needs to be shut down. I wish only the best for Matt but I also believe that you reap what you sow. He will get his in due time. Dave has not beaten his sister and Jana has certainly moved on with her life, which is for the best. I don't think that anyone is perfect so no one should be judging anyone else.
briar jumper

London, KY

#29 Nov 22, 2008
yeah, when it cost me my family and lively hood i can say what i want about him and his screwed up daddy. he is shit.
hmm

Brownsville, TN

#30 Nov 18, 2009
he is back to his old tricks again... sucking anyones wallet dry... to get drugs
his ex

Brownsville, TN

#31 Nov 18, 2009
i dated matt he is great at making you think he has changed and then uses you until you have nothing left..
curious

Brownsville, TN

#32 Nov 23, 2009
where is at now? heard he was going to the guard
thiefy wilson

Lexington, KY

#33 Dec 1, 2009
known him for years lies to get out of lies, steal off his family and friends and tell lies to get people to fight then it ends up turning on him. yea im sure its the same matt. and he is not smart enough but sneaky/low/cowardly enough to have something else to say about kevin. funny because me and multiple people have heard him say several times over the years 'strawberry, the place to drop a body haha'. i dont think he has it in him to be a 'trigger man' but would be down for the drugs and money and out of the fear of his accomplises. not pointing fingers just presenting info
thiefy wilson

Lexington, KY

#34 Dec 1, 2009
o and not to mention, from what ive been told is that he was the last person to have contact with him, and it was in a text. theory: how easy would it be to text yourself from someone else's phone that you had control of at the time? from personal experience i think he is not smart enough but sneaky enough to do this. needs to have to answer more questions i think but just a theory though
speculation

Bolivar, MO

#35 Dec 1, 2009
thiefy wilson wrote:
known him for years lies to get out of lies, steal off his family and friends and tell lies to get people to fight then it ends up turning on him. yea im sure its the same matt. and he is not smart enough but sneaky/low/cowardly enough to have something else to say about kevin. funny because me and multiple people have heard him say several times over the years 'strawberry, the place to drop a body haha'. i dont think he has it in him to be a 'trigger man' but would be down for the drugs and money and out of the fear of his accomplises. not pointing fingers just presenting info
i can agree with you that i too remember him always joking about strawberry being a place for such, with the locals of the area when he used to come around. you never think of it then, but when he was the last person to have contacted him it looks mighty suspicious, NO MATTER WHAT THE TEXT SAID. In fact, what the text said is kind of "out of charactor" for matt and his old/current habbits.
The fact that the body did end up there is very odd, someone from out in the strawberry area wouldnt do the same if it were them doing the crime, they'd take 'em way back into the hills and such. It just doesnt seem like it was that smart, even though the whole plan seemed to be.

Sneaky, sloppy? That reminds me of wilson i'm afraid to say. Bet he couldnt remember what he told the police the first time they talked to him.
speculation

Bolivar, MO

#36 Dec 1, 2009
i dont think he did this, but he damn sure seems to be right in the picture. i dont beleive that 1 person alone did this either. so to you who wont like my theories, i'm sorry. but if it were me being discussed, i'd go forward and make sure everyone knew where i'm coming from.

i hate it that some of kevin's closest "friends" are not doing the same.
brittany

Brownsville, TN

#37 Dec 2, 2009
matt may be alot of things, but honestly u think he could be a killer... he loved kevo he didnt do this! so shut h*** up
stankavich

Somerset, KY

#38 Dec 2, 2009
brittany wrote:
matt may be alot of things, but honestly u think he could be a killer... he loved kevo he didnt do this! so shut h*** up
Shut your mouth, or at least your legs, something is fishy here. Why you takin up for him? If you know him, you KNOW THAT HE COULD BE INVOLVED.

Matt may have loved Kevo, but i know that he loves drugs more.
brittany

Louisville, KY

#39 Dec 2, 2009
i do know matt, i know him really well... so i know he isnt involved, yes he talked to kevo because they were friends.... i know matt doesnt have anything to do with this... why are you bashing him.... this isnt the time to start gossip.. its time to pray for the price family
to ms 4play

Middlesboro, KY

#40 Dec 12, 2009
Your ass needs to stop trying to be matt's lil personal army..... believe me what you think he is HE ISNT.... so GROW UP yourself sweetness. He uses everyone, he plays games and he is playing you like a f*cking fiddle!
wondering

London, KY

#41 Dec 13, 2009
If Matt had nothing to do with this and was one of the last to talk to Kevin he does at least know something. has he been interviewed by the police?
I've heard he knows more than he's telling and he's capable of doing what it takes to keep things in his control. People need to talk get the ones who did this.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mighty Dollor 20 min becky 5
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 37 min positronium 34,783
This or That? (May '11) 2 hr Princess Hey 2,201
Jennifer Neal 2 hr Molly 5
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr usa 158,183
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 7 hr Princess Hey 12,975
Need to find new Dr was patients of Dr grimble 7 hr username 50

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance