Maybe

Racine, OH

#1 Feb 8, 2013
Are they going to or already have a liqor licence? Do they have Sake yet? Do they plan to?
ummno

London, KY

#3 Feb 8, 2013
Dunno. Ate there a few nights ago. Waitress didnt know the menu and smelled like smoke. Table was filthy and sticky..soup and meal luke warm. They are going downhill and its a shame because the food is usually great.
Rice

United States

#4 Feb 8, 2013
That is lame. I haven't been in awhile but really liked the food. There was one girl that worked there though, that was always loudly griping about who knows what.

Level 5

Since: Mar 12

Harrogate, TN

#6 Feb 8, 2013
I like Yamato well enough. The sushi is decent. The last time I was there, I did ask about alcohol and they said it would be March. Apparently, the next round of ABC classes is coming up soon and they all have to take it. After that, I think there are a couple of inspections. They estimated mid-March and they will have sake.
itadakemasu

London, KY

#9 Feb 11, 2013
I like Yamato too. owners, cookstaff and sushi chef are all very good. the Wait staff in this area in general isn't the best. I can deal with their sometimes-not-so-great service for the food. a sake bar would be amazing.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Michelle craft mcquery 10 min Jeff 13
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Paul 174,718
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 7 hr Princess Hey 14,402
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 8 hr Hatti_Hollerand 39,389
word (Dec '11) 12 hr Princess Hey 81
Texas Roadhouse Needs Shutdown! 17 hr Becky Baker 25
3 way fun 18 hr Rubber Maid 22

Somerset Jobs

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages