how do you remove a forum of topix

Posted in the Somerset Forum

summer rain

Somerset, KY

#1 Oct 10, 2008
i went to feed back and it says , paste a number or something, i ask 3 weeks ago take a forum bashing my family member off of here., but i saw this morning its still on here. Does anybody can tell me easy steps of removel?
hope this helps

United States

#2 Oct 10, 2008
You have to send them the site link where the topic is. go to it and copy and paste what is in the address bar.
Sure Way

Hopkinsville, KY

#3 Oct 10, 2008
Actually all you have to do is call the Commonwealth Attorney's office and ask that it be removed and they will get it off. I know someone who has had to do this before
Giving Thanks

AOL

#4 Oct 10, 2008
You don't have to call anybody to get one removed. Go to the feedback link..Scroll down to where it says..Other suggestions, kudos, or complaints..send a message telling why you want it removed..Include the link to the thread you want removed...for instance the link to this thread if I copy and paste it is..
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/somerset-ky/T...
You might have to include some of the post links for instance the person that posted under the name Sure Way is post number three on this one if you look right beside where it says "Judge It" you would click on the #3 and the link to that particular post will come up for you to copy and paste into your email. Which would look like this:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/somerset-ky/T...
You can also get individual posts on any thread removed this way if you have a reason to want it removed. It's really not as hard as some people would like others to believe. I have had many posts and entire threads removed for people.
aboutthyme

Corbin, KY

#5 Oct 10, 2008
Giving Thanks wrote:
You don't have to call anybody to get one removed. Go to the feedback link..Scroll down to where it says..Other suggestions, kudos, or complaints..send a message telling why you want it removed..Include the link to the thread you want removed...for instance the link to this thread if I copy and paste it is..
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/somerset-ky/T...
You might have to include some of the post links for instance the person that posted under the name Sure Way is post number three on this one if you look right beside where it says "Judge It" you would click on the #3 and the link to that particular post will come up for you to copy and paste into your email. Which would look like this:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/somerset-ky/T...
You can also get individual posts on any thread removed this way if you have a reason to want it removed. It's really not as hard as some people would like others to believe. I have had many posts and entire threads removed for people.
How do you remove my name that appears on post from the post comment page?
somerset person

Corbin, KY

#6 Oct 10, 2008
I tried removing the cumberland manor and the donnie miller threads cause it's bashing a couple of girls[friends of mine] whose father died recently.I emailed topix a number of times,I recieved 1 answer back telling me how to cut and paste it.I tried several times and could'nt figure it out.Could you do it for me.I'm not savy to that cut and paste thing.I would totally appreciate it.
Giving Thanks wrote:
You don't have to call anybody to get one removed. Go to the feedback link..Scroll down to where it says..Other suggestions, kudos, or complaints..send a message telling why you want it removed..Include the link to the thread you want removed...for instance the link to this thread if I copy and paste it is..
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/somerset-ky/T...
You might have to include some of the post links for instance the person that posted under the name Sure Way is post number three on this one if you look right beside where it says "Judge It" you would click on the #3 and the link to that particular post will come up for you to copy and paste into your email. Which would look like this:
http://www.topix.com/forum/city/somerset-ky/T...
You can also get individual posts on any thread removed this way if you have a reason to want it removed. It's really not as hard as some people would like others to believe. I have had many posts and entire threads removed for people.
Giving Thanks

AOL

#7 Oct 10, 2008
somerset person wrote:
I tried removing the cumberland manor and the donnie miller threads cause it's bashing a couple of girls[friends of mine] whose father died recently.I emailed topix a number of times,I recieved 1 answer back telling me how to cut and paste it.I tried several times and could'nt figure it out.Could you do it for me.I'm not savy to that cut and paste thing.I would totally appreciate it.<quoted text>
Tell me the post numbers on the threads that you want removed and I will send them myself if you want. I can also tell you how to copy and paste.. Place your mouse at the beginning of what you want to copy..LEFT click the mouse and hold it down while you scroll across the words...this will highlight the word in blue..now let go of the mouse.. the words should still be highlighted..place you mouse anywhere on the highlighted words..RIGHT click your mouse a small gray box should appear that says undo, cut, copy, paste, delete, and select all..Left click your mouse on copy..Now go to the email you want to paste into..Right click the mouse in the email box..Left click onto paste..That's all there is to it. Sounds a lot harder than it is once you try it.
Giving Thanks

AOL

#8 Oct 11, 2008
aboutthyme wrote:
<quoted text>
How do you remove my name that appears on post from the post comment page?
Make sure you include a copy of the link to the page when you request it to be removed. Tell them someone has posted your name and you want it removed..If you don't include a link they will email you asking for it, and then it takes longer to get it removed. Click on the thread you are wanting to email them about..then go to the top of the page where you would type something in to do a search from you internet service..copy and paste it into the email.
Giving Thanks

AOL

#9 Oct 11, 2008
somerset person wrote:
I tried removing the cumberland manor and the donnie miller threads cause it's bashing a couple of girls[friends of mine] whose father died recently.I emailed topix a number of times,I recieved 1 answer back telling me how to cut and paste it.I tried several times and could'nt figure it out.Could you do it for me.I'm not savy to that cut and paste thing.I would totally appreciate it.<quoted text>
Okay I found a thread that was named Donne Miller is he alright..I requested it to be removed..Haven't found the other one yet but if I can find it I will do the same with it..
the newspaper

Corbin, KY

#10 Oct 11, 2008
It's Cumberland Manor threads 1 through 81.I thank you with all my heart.You are a really nice person.
Giving Thanks wrote:
<quoted text>Okay I found a thread that was named Donne Miller is he alright..I requested it to be removed..Haven't found the other one yet but if I can find it I will do the same with it..
somerset person

Corbin, KY

#11 Oct 11, 2008
Donnie Miller was the other one Thank you very much.
1234omg

Charleston, WV

#12 Mar 8, 2012
hi

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 35 min American 131,593
~~*last post wins*~~ (Mar '11) 51 min Dickens1 14,745
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 1 hr gladthelakeisback 22,182
No indictment for Darren Wilson in Michael Brow... 2 hr pinkgixxer6 19
Restaurants that take EBT cards "foodstamps" (Feb '11) 4 hr vsmith 930
3 word comment - (Oct '09) 4 hr Dickens1 5,999
4 word game (Jan '09) 7 hr Princess Hey 2,011
Somerset Dating
Find my Match

Somerset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Somerset News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Somerset

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 11:55 am PST

Bleacher Report11:55AM
Tennessee Titans vs. Houston Texans Betting Odds, Analysis, NFL Pick
NBC Sports12:05 PM
Devon Still refutes claims he's not paying child support
Yahoo! Sports12:44 PM
Devon Still calls child support story "untruthful"
Yahoo! Sports 1:04 PM
Texans' Mallett done, Fitzpatrick starts
Bleacher Report 1:20 PM
Fitzpatrick Announced as Starter vs. Titans