Since: Apr 09

LIncoln Nebraska

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 8, 2009

Con-artist's should be punished by law or something. Using a baby in that manner is totally dispicable. I seen the sight myself and they were there for more than a couple of days. Wonder why wally world allows it. Poor baby dosen't stand a chance.
bebe

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2009

Dick Cheney08 wrote:
Con-artist's should be punished by law or something. Using a baby in that manner is totally dispicable. I seen the sight myself and they were there for more than a couple of days. Wonder why wally world allows it. Poor baby dosen't stand a chance.
You know what the guy did to me??? I was at the 4way there in front of Wallyworld, and there they were. He was real cranked up, red in the face, for some reason, and I said, why do you have your girlfriend out here in the heat begging? And he yelled, she's my WIFE bitch, and spit on my car. He wouldn't have done that to a man. It really really upset me. I felt assaulted. I hate that man!
CRAZY

Danville, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 9, 2009

Sara wrote:
There should be a law against this, I see it alot at Walmart and while it looks sad they are usually standing there smoking or have a dog on a leash and that bothers me. Is there anything that can be done?
the guy that sits out there with that black puppy has a friend in a gold looking cavalier waiting in the parking lot for him and when he is done standing out there he waves that guy in the car to come pick him up.....so when you see him out there look in the parking lot not too far away and you will see a fat man in a car waiting on him!!! that is a bunch of BS get out and get a job!!! if you can't afford to feed your self don't get a poor animal to starve with you!!!
Drivebysighting

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 11, 2009

The same couple were in the North Kroger parking lot today. They were sittting on the curb under the Paul's car wash sign. The man was holding a card board sign that read "Pregnant and hungry. Need help and prayers." Makes you wonder how true that really is. I know the cops were sent to check on them. But who knows what happened from there.

Level 1

Since: Nov 08

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2009

Just know anything you give them (except money) gets left behind the dumpster and we throw away every morning. But I will say they are very good customers for the gas station there...(with your money)

Since: Jan 09

United States

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2009

Judged:

bebe wrote:
<quoted text>You know what the guy did to me??? I was at the 4way there in front of Wallyworld, and there they were. He was real cranked up, red in the face, for some reason, and I said, why do you have your girlfriend out here in the heat begging? And he yelled, she's my WIFE bitch, and spit on my car. He wouldn't have done that to a man. It really really upset me. I felt assaulted. I hate that man!
Well on the bright side you know where to find him so go back and take a man with you to tyake care of things......
NYPD

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2009

The police in Knoxville Tenn doesn't allow them to use signs and beg for money, Maybe the laws are different, or not, they write them tickets and send them on there way(probley to Ky @ Walmart)
Amy

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2009

Judged:

I saw them at Kroger yesterday...I felt so sorry for her. But to me she looked embaressed, and he looked like he was high. I however did not think that she looked pregnant at all. I wonder if that part is even true..or if they think that is a forsure way of getting money. Because you know if she is pregnant she is getting a medical card, and with that comes foodstamps.
Just wonderng

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2009

The couple were actually in Monticello today. She isn't REALLY pregnant. At first site, you do see the bulging stomach, but when we drove around, you could see two black straps hanging down from her waist. She has something strapped around her to make herself appear straight.

I know what GOd's word says, but in my opinion, they are two young people that are able to stand for long periods of time, therefore, they are able to work!
Just wonderng

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2009

To make herself appear pregnant.... I have a typo up there! OOPS!

She has something strapped around her waist to make herself appear pregnant!

If someone really needs help, help them! But I believe that God fully wants us to try to help ourselves too!
Susie Q

Corbin, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2009

Judged:

Teacher wrote:
<quoted text>
He's an idiot who needs castrated.
I have NO sympathy for TRASH!!!
They already get WIC, FOODSTAMPS, FREE heat, FREE rent, and FREE medical---I have NO sympathy!
My Prayer: Thank you Lord for not letting me have a heart like the person who wrote this. Amen.
dewayne

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2009

anybody that wants to help them 2, just go by and throw them some drugs thats what they r buying with the money anyways.anybody that has went by an gave them money,,,how do u feel when ur helping kill that little baby.
yeah

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2009

the other day i watched the guy that stands alone at walmart get out of his car in the cracker barrel parking lot,take his sign out of his trunk and walked over to the 4 way with it,i was blown away,his car was decent too!
dewayne

Ashburn, VA

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 12, 2009

yeah wrote:
the other day i watched the guy that stands alone at walmart get out of his car in the cracker barrel parking lot,take his sign out of his trunk and walked over to the 4 way with it,i was blown away,his car was decent too!
they do that because they cant aford there drug habit,u give 1 of them a $5 bill an watch them sweat,they cant wait to get into there car so they can get some dope.
hmmmm

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 13, 2009

my mother said that the girl used to work at honey baked ham and they offered her a job there again and she turned it down..they must not be that bad off. my mom said they have more money than alot of people in this town
bebe

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2009

TMMKEMPLOYEE wrote:
<quoted text>
Well on the bright side you know where to find him so go back and take a man with you to tyake care of things......
I don't have a boyfriend anymore. Can YOU ask him why he spit on my car? I hate that man. He called me a bitch too.If I was a man I would confront him, but I think he would hit me.
In the Know

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2009

Judged:

If you think the wagon people aren't begging for money you need to think again. When they first came to Somerset it was Oak Hill Baptist Church they were begging from. Some gave them money until they kept coming back. Then they told them if they got rid of the dogs they might have some money. She cussed them out. Then they went from there to Denham St and now High Street. Probably more in between. I wonder when they will hit up First Baptist. I know for a fact Denham St took up over $600.00 for them and they came back wanting more.
I have no problem helping someone that is in real need for help but when someone can stand for hours and walk for miles in the heat we've had the last two years they can work. Just stop and tell them you have work they can do for you and see where that gets you. They'll tell you they can't for some reason or another. So, those signs that say "We'll work for food" are just words not fact. They never intend to do any labor that will cause them to use up any energy.
Just To Let You Know

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2009

Judged:

Me & My Husband Just wanted to let you all know that we saw them at wal-mart and we stop to ask them what we could do to Help them. The Girl said they where homeless and very hungrey. I ask her if she wanted to go to Mc donalds and We would get them something to eat? She didn't even stop to think she jumped right in the car with us! Her boyfriend also went with us. But we started talking to them and it was a pretty sad story! She got Pregant and her parents kicked her out of the house and when he told his parents about it they did him the same! They didn't have anyone to turn too. All there family turn them away. There friends parents wouldn't let them stay with them! They know they messed up but things happen! If anyone should be bashin someone it should be there parents! But the Boy has tried to get jobs but no one will hire him because where they can't get cleaned up and things. But Anyway's.....My husband put him to work at our house! Cutting Grass and Cleaning the yard and She help me around the house inside! Cleaning and doing little things! They got them a bath and there belly's full and they stayed in my guestroom. He is out looking for a job right now with my husband! And I toke her to the foodstamp office to get HELP!! They didn't know how to go about getting help! We just turned them in the right direction!:-) I know there is people out there that just use people but NOT everyone is like that! GOD say's HELP Everyone you can. If they don't want the HELP then you can't say you didn't try! Don't always just asume the person is out to take your money for drugs or whatever! They is some people that just need a helping hand to get them back on there feet! But ALL WE CAN DO IS TRY TO HELP!!!:-) Thank's For Your Time! GOD BLESS!!:-)
bebe

London, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2009

Judged:

Yeah? Then why did he call me a bitch, and spit at me if they are so misunderstood? You better check your jewelry box lady!
Bless you

AOL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 14, 2009

Just To Let You Know wrote:
Me & My Husband Just wanted to let you all know that we saw them at wal-mart and we stop to ask them what we could do to Help them. The Girl said they where homeless and very hungrey. I ask her if she wanted to go to Mc donalds and We would get them something to eat? She didn't even stop to think she jumped right in the car with us! Her boyfriend also went with us. But we started talking to them and it was a pretty sad story! She got Pregant and her parents kicked her out of the house and when he told his parents about it they did him the same! They didn't have anyone to turn too. All there family turn them away. There friends parents wouldn't let them stay with them! They know they messed up but things happen! If anyone should be bashin someone it should be there parents! But the Boy has tried to get jobs but no one will hire him because where they can't get cleaned up and things. But Anyway's.....My husband put him to work at our house! Cutting Grass and Cleaning the yard and She help me around the house inside! Cleaning and doing little things! They got them a bath and there belly's full and they stayed in my guestroom. He is out looking for a job right now with my husband! And I toke her to the foodstamp office to get HELP!! They didn't know how to go about getting help! We just turned them in the right direction!:-) I know there is people out there that just use people but NOT everyone is like that! GOD say's HELP Everyone you can. If they don't want the HELP then you can't say you didn't try! Don't always just asume the person is out to take your money for drugs or whatever! They is some people that just need a helping hand to get them back on there feet! But ALL WE CAN DO IS TRY TO HELP!!!:-) Thank's For Your Time! GOD BLESS!!:-)
God bless you and your husband sweetie! How are they doing now?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 41 - 60 of151
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

71 Users are viewing the Somerset Forum right now

Search the Somerset Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 min Mike Duquette 127,918
Americans consider Obama worst Pres. ever 13 min Truth Kills 33
How much authority does a constable have? (Jan '10) 1 hr Sherry 80
"BUGG" breed of dogs for sale!!! Boston Terrier... (Jun '09) 2 hr pitbullie 17
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 3 hr gladthelakeisback 19,819
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 3 hr LMS 26,171
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 8 hr Hidden Nikki 10,243
•••
•••
•••
•••

Somerset Jobs

•••