wannabeanurse

Russell Springs, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 29, 2010

I am a student at SCC and next semester I'll be applying for the nursing program, I haven't taken an ACT and know I would do horribly on it. So, I am interested in the NLN exam. I was wandering if anyone could help me find the practice tests online and give me some books to go get to study. Any help will be SO MUCH appriciated. Thank you.
Passer by

Somerset, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 30, 2010

wannabeanurse wrote:
I am a student at SCC and next semester I'll be applying for the nursing program, I haven't taken an ACT and know I would do horribly on it. So, I am interested in the NLN exam. I was wandering if anyone could help me find the practice tests online and give me some books to go get to study. Any help will be SO MUCH appriciated. Thank you.
You can buy a practice exam book at SCC bookstore. I have one but it is about 4 yrs old and they change so much every year. The ACT exam will rattle your nerves but it really isnt that bad. The NCLEX exam will have you puking for 2 days before and after you take it. I know there was 50 of us in my class that took it and only 1 person failed so hopefully that will make you feel better. The instructors are good and will have you well prepared for it. By the way the 1 person that failed it took it again and passed. Good luck and be prepared to study you butt off, it will be worth it in the end

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1 - 2 of2
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

63 Users are viewing the Somerset Forum right now

Search the Somerset Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 8 min ChromiuMan 127,787
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 1 hr Ricky F 19,784
Atty Mark Stanziano Shot Outside of His Office ... 2 hr Hopper 44
KY Woman's head stepped on by Rand Paul supporters (Oct '10) 4 hr Educated Hillbilly 26,160
Somerset Community College may have to close do... 5 hr Default 1
Restaurants that take EBT cards "foodstamps" (Feb '11) 5 hr Taxed 869
Firehouse Subs 10 hr gladthelakeisback 3
•••
•••
•••
•••

Somerset Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••