NLN Practice Exam?
wannabeanurse

Russell Springs, KY

#1 Jun 29, 2010
I am a student at SCC and next semester I'll be applying for the nursing program, I haven't taken an ACT and know I would do horribly on it. So, I am interested in the NLN exam. I was wandering if anyone could help me find the practice tests online and give me some books to go get to study. Any help will be SO MUCH appriciated. Thank you.
Passer by

Hazard, KY

#2 Jun 30, 2010
wannabeanurse wrote:
I am a student at SCC and next semester I'll be applying for the nursing program, I haven't taken an ACT and know I would do horribly on it. So, I am interested in the NLN exam. I was wandering if anyone could help me find the practice tests online and give me some books to go get to study. Any help will be SO MUCH appriciated. Thank you.
You can buy a practice exam book at SCC bookstore. I have one but it is about 4 yrs old and they change so much every year. The ACT exam will rattle your nerves but it really isnt that bad. The NCLEX exam will have you puking for 2 days before and after you take it. I know there was 50 of us in my class that took it and only 1 person failed so hopefully that will make you feel better. The instructors are good and will have you well prepared for it. By the way the 1 person that failed it took it again and passed. Good luck and be prepared to study you butt off, it will be worth it in the end

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
How many people are glad Bo Cooks in jail 1 hr Timothy 4
Picke Park ByLaws 1 hr Sticky sharp 18
Oscar Carter (Jan '09) 1 hr UPhoo 19
Hey Hatti. (Jan '12) 2 hr Ricky F 38,562
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr Calhoun 171,887
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 2 hr Alain Vain 14,174
Bo Cook 3 hr Brian 16

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages