“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Always on the Go "

#17968 Nov 30, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
That is understandable, I always been partial to Auburn in their rivalry but do know what Saban done there and what he means to them, I thought he was wrong and that time expired and should have went OT as did the Auburn faithful, I felt Alabama was the better team in this fight but they could not close the deal.
I agree with you on the Buckeyes..
I'm just hoping for an SEC team to be in the Championship game but .. Not sure how all that will shake out. Much will be decided next week for certain .

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Location hidden

#17969 Nov 30, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
I'm just hoping for an SEC team to be in the Championship game but .. Not sure how all that will shake out. Much will be decided next week for certain .
If Auburn wins the SEC title game, their schedule strength may put them over OSU, Auburn I feel is better than Mizzou. I believe Florida State will be one, the other is in the open..

“Back in "Black"”

Since: Jul 10

Unknown

#17970 Dec 1, 2013
Just zooming by

“& My Favorite Dog Muttley ”

Level 10

Since: Nov 07

Myrtle Beach, SC

#17971 Dec 1, 2013
Good Afternoon Hatti! Purrr!:)

Happy December 1st Everyone!
Lazy old Geezer

Festus, MO

#17972 Dec 1, 2013
Hello, Hatti and all. Hope everyone had a very relaxing Hatti's Day to recover from overstuffing of the stuffed bird and all the trimmings. Turned out to be a mild weekend in St. Louis; reckon I'll wait for the bulk of extra traffic to clear out, and travel tomorrow. Y'aa have a good'n.

“& My Favorite Dog Muttley ”

Level 10

Since: Nov 07

Myrtle Beach, SC

#17973 Dec 1, 2013
Lazy old Geezer wrote:
Hello, Hatti and all. Hope everyone had a very relaxing Hatti's Day to recover from overstuffing of the stuffed bird and all the trimmings. Turned out to be a mild weekend in St. Louis; reckon I'll wait for the bulk of extra traffic to clear out, and travel tomorrow. Y'aa have a good'n.
Hi Lazy old Geezer (lol)- I hope you have a safe trip home!:)

“Love is spelled C-A-N-D-Y”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Happy Valentine's Day!

#17974 Dec 1, 2013
Happy Sunday afternoon, Everyone!

If I look a bit green around the gills, it's because I've just enjoyed another plate of Thanksgiving left-overs. I'm too stuffed for comfort.

Oh boy, it's the First Day of December! The Christmas Season is upon us! Let's start the celebrating with this delightful little ditty, one of my all-time favorites. Bet you can't watch it without smiling!



:)

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Always on the Go "

#17975 Dec 1, 2013
Weepy wrote:
<quoted text>
If Auburn wins the SEC title game, their schedule strength may put them over OSU, Auburn I feel is better than Mizzou. I believe Florida State will be one, the other is in the open..
I agree . I know OSU will probably go to the Rose bowl , that's fine ... Just not play for the championship .

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Always on the Go "

#17976 Dec 1, 2013
just -J- wrote:
Just zooming by
Hey J .. Hope you had a nice holiday . Always good to see ya . Welcome back :)

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Always on the Go "

#17977 Dec 1, 2013
Trouser Cough wrote:
Good Afternoon Hatti! Purrr!:)
Happy December 1st Everyone!
Afternoon TC :)

I'm just been lazy today . Not really feeling the best . Maybe too much food . Teehee !:)

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Always on the Go "

#17978 Dec 1, 2013
Lazy old Geezer wrote:
Hello, Hatti and all. Hope everyone had a very relaxing Hatti's Day to recover from overstuffing of the stuffed bird and all the trimmings. Turned out to be a mild weekend in St. Louis; reckon I'll wait for the bulk of extra traffic to clear out, and travel tomorrow. Y'aa have a good'n.
Hello there Lazy old Geezer ! I ate so much I thought I would pop !! Hope your holiday was special . Be careful traveling back home ! Thanks for checking in !!((Hugs))

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Always on the Go "

#17979 Dec 1, 2013
Dickens1 wrote:
Happy Sunday afternoon, Everyone!
If I look a bit green around the gills, it's because I've just enjoyed another plate of Thanksgiving left-overs. I'm too stuffed for comfort.
Oh boy, it's the First Day of December! The Christmas Season is upon us! Let's start the celebrating with this delightful little ditty, one of my all-time favorites. Bet you can't watch it without smiling!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =Ooc5eJc5SHAXX
:)
Afternoon Ms Dickens !

LOVED the video ! Teehee ! If that doesn't get you in the holiday spirit not sure what would !!

Have a nice Sunday !

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#17980 Dec 1, 2013
Hey everyone!

I hope everyone had a festive thanksgiving and enjoyed their vacations!

“Back in "Black"”

Since: Jul 10

Unknown

#17981 Dec 2, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey J .. Hope you had a nice holiday . Always good to see ya . Welcome back :)
Too much turkey like ever one else. Had to eat steak last night to get back to normal lol.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#17982 Dec 2, 2013
just -J- wrote:
<quoted text>Too much turkey like ever one else. Had to eat steak last night to get back to normal lol.
lol!

Morning everyone!

“Back in "Black"”

Since: Jul 10

Unknown

#17983 Dec 2, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>lol!
Morning everyone!
Ricky!! How da hell are ya.?

“& My Favorite Dog Muttley ”

Level 10

Since: Nov 07

Myrtle Beach, SC

#17984 Dec 2, 2013
Morning Hatti! Purrr!:)

I watched a program over the weekend on PBS called "Is it me or my hormones" and after watching it in it's entirety I came to the conclusion that - it's me.

Have a great day all!

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Always on the Go "

#17985 Dec 2, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
Hey everyone!
I hope everyone had a festive thanksgiving and enjoyed their vacations!
Hey Ricky.

I ate too much and spent too much on-line shopping , pulled a muscle in my back on Saturday and felt horrible on Sunday...... It was a festive time !! lol ;)

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Always on the Go "

#17986 Dec 2, 2013
just -J- wrote:
<quoted text>Too much turkey like ever one else. Had to eat steak last night to get back to normal lol.
I love steak. We normally do a Ham on Christmas but I'm thinking why not Prime Rib or something more meaty. I just need to convince my family of this!

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Always on the Go "

#17987 Dec 2, 2013
Trouser Cough wrote:
Morning Hatti! Purrr!:)
I watched a program over the weekend on PBS called "Is it me or my hormones" and after watching it in it's entirety I came to the conclusion that - it's me.
Have a great day all!
LOL . Afternoon TC ...I'm thinking its my hormones!!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 13 min Gods Hound 147,258
poor russell burton... (Dec '08) 2 hr Noted 75
Brian broyles 8 hr open 2
Does anyone know anything about Anthony Newell? (Aug '09) 17 hr wendy 32
ugn suck (Jun '15) 19 hr hugh 9
3 word comment - (Oct '09) 21 hr This guy 6,360
Disability Lawyer 22 hr dAvid I 4
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages