“& My Favorite Dog Muttley ”

Level 10

Since: Nov 07

Myrtle Beach, SC

#14468 May 15, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
I just found out today is National Chocolate Chip day!! Too bad I'm on a diet, dang it!!
Hi Hatti - I love Chocolate Chip Cookies! My favorites have always been my Mom's homemade - but today all I have are store bought ones - I normally only eat 2 at a time - but today I'll eat an extra two for you - since you're on a diet & can't have any OK?:)

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

#14469 May 15, 2013
Hi Hatti!:) Hello All!

I hope everyone's having a mighty fine day today!:)

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#14470 May 15, 2013
Good evening. Am here to ask if any of you are hearing a lot of helicopter activity? For two days now my skies are a busy place. Just wondering.

Am watching, So You Think You Can Dance. The auditions are funny. Once they weed out everyone, the show.. showcases some very good dancers.

Here's to a peaceful night~
Rest well

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#14471 May 15, 2013
Trouser Cough wrote:
Hi Hatti!:) Hello All!
I hope everyone's having a mighty fine day today!:)
Hi TC .. Long day but a good day :)

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#14472 May 15, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
Good evening. Am here to ask if any of you are hearing a lot of helicopter activity? For two days now my skies are a busy place. Just wondering.
Am watching, So You Think You Can Dance. The auditions are funny. Once they weed out everyone, the show.. showcases some very good dancers.
Here's to a peaceful night~
Rest well
Sorry DC, no helicopters .... I missed out .. Try to catch up on it next time. I missed American Idol also . Oh well ... I had a nice evening anyhow:)

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#14473 May 15, 2013
Speaking of my evening ...the Baccalaureate Service was wonderful tonight. All the graduates had their caps and gowns on .. They decended from the balcony stairs of the church and it was very moving . The speaker gave their Christian testimony and it was gripping and had such a powerful meaning for those young people .

Truly a special evening . I know my daughter was touched by it all.:)

Sad but special too.

“Here comes Peter Cottontail”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Happy Easter!

#14474 May 15, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Speaking of my evening ...the Baccalaureate Service was wonderful tonight. All the graduates had their caps and gowns on .. They decended from the balcony stairs of the church and it was very moving . The speaker gave their Christian testimony and it was gripping and had such a powerful meaning for those young people .
Truly a special evening . I know my daughter was touched by it all.:)
Sad but special too.
Hatti, I can just imagine what a beautiful, solemn ceremony it was, and how it tugged at your heartstrings. You can't help but feel a little melancholy at such a time.

So many wonderful, happy things are in store for you and your daughter, there won't be any room for tears. Only smiles and laughter!

:)

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

#14475 May 15, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Speaking of my evening ...the Baccalaureate Service was wonderful tonight. All the graduates had their caps and gowns on .. They decended from the balcony stairs of the church and it was very moving . The speaker gave their Christian testimony and it was gripping and had such a powerful meaning for those young people .Truly a special evening . I know my daughter was touched by it all.:)Sad but special too.
I felt touched and moved by your description of it all! Sounds like it was a wonderful evening for all who attended, Hatti!:)

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

#14476 May 15, 2013
Dickens1 wrote:
<quoted text>Hatti, I can just imagine what a beautiful, solemn ceremony it was, and how it tugged at your heartstrings. You can't help but feel a little melancholy at such a time.So many wonderful, happy things are in store for you and your daughter, there won't be any room for tears. Only smiles and laughter!:)
Well said Dickens!:)

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

#14477 May 15, 2013
Perfessor?

Psssst!

Don't forget to buy a ticket for that next big drawing now OK friend?:)

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

#14478 May 15, 2013
Good Morning Sawyer!

You Be A Good Doggie For DC Today OK?:)

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

#14479 May 15, 2013
Mew Mew?

Mew?

MEOWZA!:)

>*o*<

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#14480 May 16, 2013
Thank you Ms Dickens and TC . It was a lovely ceremony ...beautiful music as they entered .. Their class president gave a small speech .....the Superintent spoke words of great encouragement and thanked them for enduring four years of renovation at the school .... And the speaker talked about letting God lead their life and what she had been through. Her survival of a horrfic incident and how she managed to beat the odds while praying to God for help ... totally amazing .. She is new teacher , only been at this school three years but teaching for several years,.... And I think that made a huge impact on the graduates.

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#14481 May 16, 2013
Good morning everyone .

Thursday is upon us and the weekend is almost here.

Enjoy your day and make it one of your best.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#14482 May 16, 2013
Good morning Hattians!

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#14483 May 16, 2013
Hello Ricky :)

Hoping this Thursday is good to ya!

“Here comes Peter Cottontail”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Happy Easter!

#14484 May 16, 2013
Good Thursday morning, Hatti and Everyone! I woke up to the tinkle of a light rain. It's pretty and just enough to water my flowers for me.

Have a wonderful day!

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

#14485 May 16, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
Sorry DC, no helicopters .... I missed out .. Try to catch up on it next time. I missed American Idol also . Oh well ... I had a nice evening anyhow:)
Okay, that is good. Now..if anyone between you and me hears them out and about. Would be nice to drop a post and let me know.

Thanks babe.

I caught A.I. Will be a hard call. Tonight is the night. Both sang well. So you won't be missing the most important night.

Sounds like you had a wonderful evening. Nice!

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Orion's Belt

#14486 May 16, 2013
Trouser Cough wrote:
Good Morning Sawyer!
You Be A Good Doggie For DC Today OK?:)
Sawyer took another pic for you. Is, Sawyer on a roll. I just uploaded it.

He hasn't the slightest clue as to what being a good doggie means. He is so dearly capricious. Just like the boy he owns.
Cowboy

Winchester, KY

#14487 May 16, 2013
Hello Hatti and the gang....

Well Hatti, what's your take on Idol last nite?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 10 min CCR 164,711
New Veterans Clinic 1 hr DaVet 6
Mike Sewell 3 hr Lmao 13
Why isn't Mike Sewell in jail 3 hr Karma 1
jaime lundy petrey 6 hr me 2
Culvers possibly closing next month 7 hr Culvers worker 18
When did Knowitall9 become so vulger? 8 hr Forsure 20

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance