Comments
13,341 - 13,360 of 20,637 Comments Last updated 1 hr ago

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14152
May 3, 2013
 
Trouser Cough wrote:
I had kind of a scare last night too!:(
It felt like I had a pebble or something in my shoe and everytime I took a step I'd feel pain. So I removed my shoe and felt inside with my hand & there was nothing there. So then I felt the bottom of my sock and again found nothing.
So I put my shoe back on thinking everything was fine but it wasn't - the same sharp pain was still there when I walked. So I removed my shoe gain and this time I removed my sock and felt inside my sock. It was there that I found what was causing my discomfort.
A clipped toenail found it's way inside my sock somehow. I have no idea how that got in there but I'm walking much better now, painfree.
____
Hi Hatti!:) Hey All - Happy Toenail Thursday!
I've got tender feet and I swear I could feel a hair under my foot, a freaking hair!

You should see me walk barefoot across gravel, it looks like I'm walking on hot coals lol.

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"True Love Never Ends "

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14153
May 3, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

URGENT NEWS !! I have just been politely informed the year is 2013.... so the post on list of contenders for the derby should read ....

2013 Kentucky Derby Horses !!

Thank you :)

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14154
May 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
URGENT NEWS !! I have just been politely informed the year is 2013.... so the post on list of contenders for the derby should read ....
2013 Kentucky Derby Horses !!
Thank you :)
lol!

Thanks I've been writing 2103 on all my stuff at work this morning lol

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14155
May 3, 2013
 
Good Morning Hatti and friends.I have missed some fun here as I see..Hatti I hope when you viewed what perfessor sent you ,you didn't have coffee in your hands.I would had burnt myself...

“& My Favorite Dog Muttley ”

Level 10

Since: Nov 07

Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14156
May 3, 2013
 
Hi Hatti!:) Hey All - Happy Hatti's Day!

I think if I were to bet on a horse it'd probably be Mr Ed with Wilbur but I don't see them listed - so instead I think I'll go with Giant Finish - I just like the sound of that!

Have a great Friday All & I hope each & everyone one of you will experience a GIANT Finish today or at least at some point in time this weekend!
Cowboy

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14157
May 3, 2013
 
Trouser Cough wrote:
Hi Hatti!:) Hey All - Happy Hatti's Day!
I think if I were to bet on a horse it'd probably be Mr Ed with Wilbur but I don't see them listed - so instead I think I'll go with Giant Finish - I just like the sound of that!
Have a great Friday All & I hope each & everyone one of you will experience a GIANT Finish today or at least at some point in time this weekend!
Finally Friday TC, how's it going..........
Cowboy

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14158
May 3, 2013
 
Good morning to my sweet Hatti, and her gang, notice how I say gang?
It would take a week to name all of Hattis gang (friends). Lol

“& My Favorite Dog Muttley ”

Level 10

Since: Nov 07

Myrtle Beach, SC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14159
May 3, 2013
 
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>I've got tender feet and I swear I could feel a hair under my foot, a freaking hair! You should see me walk barefoot across gravel, it looks like I'm walking on hot coals lol.
Hi Ricky F!:) I thought I was the only one with tender feet - it's good to know there are others out here with that same issue - the last time I had to go across gravel - people had to carry me across!

Oh! Pssssst! "Angel" (not his real name) was here last night to drop off some "stash" (you know what I mean). It appears to be all yours this week - something called "Cue Action" - I've never heard of it but Angel said it's good for guys that never want to sleep but want to play Pool all weekend - he thought you'd enjoy trying that at no charge!(Angel said don't try driving with those in your system OK)

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"True Love Never Ends "

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14160
May 3, 2013
 
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>lol!
Thanks I've been writing 2103 on all my stuff at work this morning lol
Oops ...sowwy Wricky ! lol

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"True Love Never Ends "

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14161
May 3, 2013
 
honeymylove wrote:
Good Morning Hatti and friends.I have missed some fun here as I see..Hatti I hope when you viewed what perfessor sent you ,you didn't have coffee in your hands.I would had burnt myself...
Morning HML ... you've got to watch that Perfessor...he's a real trickster. LOL ... No I didn't have coffee in my hand, I was just waking up ..needless to say .. I was REAL awake after that shocker.

You have a good day.

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"True Love Never Ends "

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14162
May 3, 2013
 
Trouser Cough wrote:
Hi Hatti!:) Hey All - Happy Hatti's Day!
I think if I were to bet on a horse it'd probably be Mr Ed with Wilbur but I don't see them listed - so instead I think I'll go with Giant Finish - I just like the sound of that!
Have a great Friday All & I hope each & everyone one of you will experience a GIANT Finish today or at least at some point in time this weekend!
Hiya TC ...I haven't picked my horse yet ..I'm still thinking about it.

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"True Love Never Ends "

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14163
May 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Cowboy wrote:
Good morning to my sweet Hatti, and her gang, notice how I say gang?
It would take a week to name all of Hattis gang (friends). Lol
Hiya Cowboy !:) Are you ready for the weekend? Got any big plans?

This weekend is my daughter's Prom ...so hopefully the rain will hold off and they will have a good time.

“Walk With Me in Hell”

Level 5

Since: Apr 13

Hell, Norway

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14164
May 3, 2013
 
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
URGENT NEWS !! I have just been politely informed the year is 2013.... so the post on list of contenders for the derby should read ....
2013 Kentucky Derby Horses !!
Thank you :)
Good morning Hatti,

Tell the informant that its your thread, and it can be any damn year you want it to be, Lol!
Cowboy

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14165
May 3, 2013
 
Hey Hatti, watching idol? I have switched my favorite to Candice...
Watching DWTS? I'm not able to watch these shows, but have a friend who
Tapes them, and we watch when I can.........:
Cowboy

Winchester, KY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14166
May 3, 2013
 
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
Hiya Cowboy !:) Are you ready for the weekend? Got any big plans?
This weekend is my daughter's Prom ...so hopefully the rain will hold off and they will have a good time.
Hope the weather is good to her Hatti, that is a very special time for her, gosh don't they
Just grow up to fast Hatti! Take plenty of pictures!!!

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"True Love Never Ends "

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14167
May 3, 2013
 
_satan_64 wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Hatti,
Tell the informant that its your thread, and it can be any damn year you want it to be, Lol!
Morning S-64. I will try to remember that next time. Lol :)

Be careful today. I imagine the traffic will be quite treacherous.

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"True Love Never Ends "

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14168
May 3, 2013
 
Cowboy wrote:
Hey Hatti, watching idol? I have switched my favorite to Candice...
Watching DWTS? I'm not able to watch these shows, but have a friend who
Tapes them, and we watch when I can.........:
Yep I'm watching Idol. I like Candice but ...I'm still gonna hope for Kree. I just like her style and I hope she doesn't completely go country, that would be a bummer.

I don't watch DWTS, I did but then I started watching The Voice.

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14169
May 3, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Good morning, Hatti and all. Being as I don't have to wait til 2103, I'll take Mylute for 500. Got a lucky feeling with that'n! Y'all have a good'n.

“We're having a heat wave...”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

a tropical heat wave!

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14170
May 3, 2013
 
Good morning, Hatti and All!

I'm leaning toward Orb but would like a little longer before I place my bet. I'll be back later with my choice and my money.

Dark and dreary day here....looks like the skies will open any minute. It was chilly early this morning.

Hang on to your umbrellas and have a fine Friday!

:)

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#14171
May 3, 2013
 
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Good morning all :)
Happy Hatti's day . I like the fact that Hatti's Day always seems like Friday ! LOL !!
Enjoy your day and let's get set for the weekend.
Coffee is brewing ... Enjoy :)
Happy Hatti's day.

Excited about this weekend, as I am running my first 5k in a long time.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Republican 11 min Woodman 1
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 14 min Ali the great one 1,204
Dr Veligandla is leaving Somerset. 28 min No comment 4
dr 55 min Culligan 1
Cheddars 1 hr Larry 19
Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr The_Box 130,465
~~*last post wins*~~ (Mar '11) 1 hr Knowitall9 14,724
•••
•••
•••

Somerset Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Somerset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Somerset News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Somerset
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••