“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#14168 May 3, 2013
Cowboy wrote:
Hey Hatti, watching idol? I have switched my favorite to Candice...
Watching DWTS? I'm not able to watch these shows, but have a friend who
Tapes them, and we watch when I can.........:
Yep I'm watching Idol. I like Candice but ...I'm still gonna hope for Kree. I just like her style and I hope she doesn't completely go country, that would be a bummer.

I don't watch DWTS, I did but then I started watching The Voice.

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#14169 May 3, 2013
Good morning, Hatti and all. Being as I don't have to wait til 2103, I'll take Mylute for 500. Got a lucky feeling with that'n! Y'all have a good'n.

“Summer is dying”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

and so are my flowers

#14170 May 3, 2013
Good morning, Hatti and All!

I'm leaning toward Orb but would like a little longer before I place my bet. I'll be back later with my choice and my money.

Dark and dreary day here....looks like the skies will open any minute. It was chilly early this morning.

Hang on to your umbrellas and have a fine Friday!

:)

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#14171 May 3, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Good morning all :)
Happy Hatti's day . I like the fact that Hatti's Day always seems like Friday ! LOL !!
Enjoy your day and let's get set for the weekend.
Coffee is brewing ... Enjoy :)
Happy Hatti's day.

Excited about this weekend, as I am running my first 5k in a long time.

“& My Favorite Dog Muttley ”

Level 10

Since: Nov 07

Myrtle Beach, SC

#14172 May 3, 2013
Cowboy wrote:
<quoted text>Finally Friday TC, how's it going..........
Hi Cowboy - things are going well in my world, thanks for asking & I hope things are well with you as well - enjoy your weekend!:)

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

#14173 May 3, 2013
I Once Dated A
Gal Named Cassie ...

Nice Person But A
Tad Bit Brassy ...

She Was Also Perky
With A Touch Sassy ...

I Enjoyed Her, Because
She Was Also Very Gassy.

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#14174 May 3, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
Good morning, Hatti and all. Being as I don't have to wait til 2103, I'll take Mylute for 500. Got a lucky feeling with that'n! Y'all have a good'n.
Hey Perfessor, I've read the names several times and .. nothing just jumps out to me.

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#14175 May 3, 2013
Dickens1 wrote:
Good morning, Hatti and All!
I'm leaning toward Orb but would like a little longer before I place my bet. I'll be back later with my choice and my money.
Dark and dreary day here....looks like the skies will open any minute. It was chilly early this morning.
Hang on to your umbrellas and have a fine Friday!
Oh and that wet weather is moving my way Ms Dickens. Derby is going to be sloppy I'm afraid.

So is my daughters prom. I'm hoping for the best.

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#14176 May 3, 2013
SB Aithusa Dragon wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Hatti's day.
Excited about this weekend, as I am running my first 5k in a long time.
I envy those that like to run and are in shape to do so. Have fun and I hope you achieve your personal best SB.:) Hopefully you'll have good weather too.:)

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#14177 May 3, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
I envy those that like to run and are in shape to do so. Have fun and I hope you achieve your personal best SB.:) Hopefully you'll have good weather too.:)
Thank you. The weather is suppose to be dry and a tad bit warmer than today.

I am hoping to finish upright.:D

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

#14178 May 3, 2013
Mew?

MEOWZA!

>*o*<

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#14179 May 3, 2013
SB Aithusa Dragon wrote:
<quoted text>
Thank you. The weather is suppose to be dry and a tad bit warmer than today.
I am hoping to finish upright.:D
Upright or Upfront? lol ...I think if you finish at all that is a huge accomplishment. I couldn't do it.

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

#14180 May 3, 2013
I like to run in those 5K or longer races ....

I enjoy the training, then registering & getting that really cool number to put on.

I generally start out well at the beginning of the race but then, usually after about a block or so, I get tired and then just run off the course and go home.

Seriously though, SB Aithusa Dragon - I hope you do well!

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#14181 May 3, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>Morning HML ... you've got to watch that Perfessor...he's a real trickster. LOL ... No I didn't have coffee in my hand, I was just waking up ..needless to say .. I was REAL awake after that shocker.
You have a good day.
I can't help but laugh every time I see someone who watched this..But yes,got to watch out for perfessor.He made me think of my dad the way he pulls tricks like that..Bless his heart--->(perfessor)

“Summer is dying”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

and so are my flowers

#14182 May 3, 2013
I don't know why I thought I had to grocery shop in this cold blowing rain. When I walked out of those double doors with my buggy full, I was facing the rain head-on. There's just no excuse for it....I wouldn't have starved if I had waited a day or two.
Oh, Woman, thy name is Dingbatticus!

Ok, I know y'all are anxious to know my pick for the Derby. Golden Soul looks promising too but I'm going with my first impression....Orb. Who do I give my $10 to?

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#14183 May 3, 2013
Well I have looked at them several times and I like several . I might pick Goldencents. That horse belongs to Coach Pitino, whose college just won the NCAA basketball tourney . Soooo .. He might just be lucky ....still thinking .

I'll take your money and place your bet Dickens :)

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#14184 May 4, 2013
Good morning, Hatti and all. It's a cold and frosty morning here. Maybe it will kill back the grass, and slow down the mowing for a while. I think the 3"+ rain yesterday cleared out a lot of allergens. That will be a relief for a day or two. Y'all have a great weekend.
Cowboy

Winchester, KY

#14185 May 4, 2013
Hello sweet Hatti,, know you have a busy day ,
Just wanted to say hello..........

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#14187 May 4, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
Good morning, Hatti and all. It's a cold and frosty morning here. Maybe it will kill back the grass, and slow down the mowing for a while. I think the 3"+ rain yesterday cleared out a lot of allergens. That will be a relief for a day or two. Y'all have a great weekend.
Good morning Perfessor . The pollen has been horrible here. My car has had a green layer of dust on it for several days . Today it is overcast but not raining yet, but the clouds are heavy . We shall see .

You take care.:)

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#14188 May 4, 2013
Cowboy wrote:
Hello sweet Hatti,, know you have a busy day ,
Just wanted to say hello..........
Hey Cowboy . I slept in a little and may have over slept . LOL ! When you have a lot to do .. I guess it's best to get up and get going .

Thanks for saying hello :)...hope you have a great day ..... Have a cup of coffee on me :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 35 min ChromiuMan 151,677
~~*last post wins*~~ (Mar '11) 2 hr Red_Forman 15,312
Boyd Buildings are Dangerous 6 hr UncleSam 10
Builder Needed (Aug '08) 7 hr UncleSam 24
is boney ingram Bo cooks real Dad 10 hr hope not 10
Eric Jenkins where are you? 10 hr Pcgirl 6
Cigars 12 hr Poppy 1

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages