“Memorial Day”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

...may we never forget...

#14065 Apr 28, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Another rainy morning ...
We had some real loud thunderstorms last night. It was that type of thunder that rolls for a long time and makes your windows rattle ...
When it is dark and gloomy, makes it much more difficult to get out of the bed.
Coffee is brewing ..... Hope your Sunday is a good one .
Hi Hatti! I hope you're relaxing on this Sunday afternoon and getting your battery all charged up for the coming week.

It got kind of rough here last night. The lightning forced me to turn off my computer before I was ready to. All day it has looked like rain....kept me sleepy all afternoon!

:)

Level 9

Since: Jul 11

Location hidden

#14066 Apr 28, 2013
-Pepper wrote:
HML where are you? Checkin on you and your hubby.
I'm here..waving arms...I'm doing ok.Hubby got his colonoscopy done.Found 2 polyps.Cut and sent off.Now waiting for results..
Thanks for asking Pepper...
How are you??

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#14067 Apr 28, 2013
That's great to hear HML :)

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#14068 Apr 29, 2013
Good Monday morning all .

I can hardly believe May is almost here . Time is simply racing by !

Coffee is brewing ..... Rise and shine !:)
WOW

Somerset, KY

#14069 Apr 29, 2013
14068 post of this? Really..... WTF is wrong with this picture lol.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#14070 Apr 29, 2013
Trouser Cough wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Ricky F ....
Those 2 words "I Do" are certainly 2 words that one doesn't want to have to say too many times in life huh?:)
____
Hi Hatti - Hey All - Happy Thursday & if it's not raining or snowing where you are this morning - you're in a good area!:)
Have a safe day all!
It's gotten me in trouble before! lol

Morning Hatti!

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#14071 Apr 29, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>It's gotten me in trouble before! lol
Morning Hatti!
Happy Monday Sweet Ricky! Hope your week looks like an easy one. Monday seems to set the tone sometimes doesn't it?:)

“& My Favorite Dog Muttley ”

Level 10

Since: Nov 07

Myrtle Beach, SC

#14072 Apr 29, 2013
It's Monday already? Monday sets the tone? I remember when I use to feel toned every day of the week but now not so much anymore. I think I'll have to maybe dedicate the month of May to TC tone himself down month - shed about 10 pounds, exercise more & try to re-tone myself!:)

Hi Hatti!:) Hey All - Happy Monday!

“Memorial Day”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

...may we never forget...

#14073 Apr 29, 2013
Good morning, Hatti and Everyone!

It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood....will you be, won't you be, my neighbor?

Today's bright sunshine puts me in a Happy-as-Mr-Rogers' kind of mood!

:)
Cowboy

Winchester, KY

#14074 Apr 29, 2013
Hello to Hatti and the gang,

Hope everyone has a good day..........

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#14075 Apr 29, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
Happy Monday Sweet Ricky! Hope your week looks like an easy one. Monday seems to set the tone sometimes doesn't it?:)
Easy? Nothing seems easy these days?! lol

That's why I mainline coke & heroin speedballs, smoke ounces of pot, re-stock my liquor cabinet each week, take Valium in between and try and keep up with my favorite prostitute of the week! It makes getting up for work very hard, so I line up a good line of meth each day for that (only once a day), lol!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#14076 Apr 29, 2013
Dickens1 wrote:
Good morning, Hatti and Everyone!
It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood....will you be, won't you be, my neighbor?
Today's bright sunshine puts me in a Happy-as-Mr-Rogers' kind of mood!
:)
Thank GOD I don't live on your street lol (just kidding)

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#14077 Apr 29, 2013
Cowboy wrote:
Hello to Hatti and the gang,
Hope everyone has a good day..........
Hey Cowboy!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#14078 Apr 29, 2013
Speaking of my weekly intoxication fix, TC when's that next shipment coming in? lol

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#14079 Apr 29, 2013
Trouser Cough wrote:
It's Monday already? Monday sets the tone? I remember when I use to feel toned every day of the week but now not so much anymore. I think I'll have to maybe dedicate the month of May to TC tone himself down month - shed about 10 pounds, exercise more & try to re-tone myself!:)
Hi Hatti!:) Hey All - Happy Monday!
Hello TC ...I working on toning too. Well ...maybe, I'm thinking about it. lol

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#14080 Apr 29, 2013
Dickens1 wrote:
Good morning, Hatti and Everyone!
It's a beautiful day in the neighborhood....will you be, won't you be, my neighbor?
Today's bright sunshine puts me in a Happy-as-Mr-Rogers' kind of mood!
:)
I'm still waiting on the sunshine .. but they say it will be here by the afternoon.

*waiting patiently*

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#14081 Apr 29, 2013
Cowboy wrote:
Hello to Hatti and the gang,
Hope everyone has a good day..........
Howdy Cowboy ... How's thing going your way? Hope your Monday is a smooth one :)

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#14082 Apr 29, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Easy? Nothing seems easy these days?! lol
That's why I mainline coke & heroin speedballs, smoke ounces of pot, re-stock my liquor cabinet each week, take Valium in between and try and keep up with my favorite prostitute of the week! It makes getting up for work very hard, so I line up a good line of meth each day for that (only once a day), lol!
Whoa !!!

911 , operator .. I need a paramedic and an ambulance .. bring stomach pump, crash cart , Iv's and plenty of oxygen ... Oh and an STD kit too !! Hurry ... lol

“Memorial Day”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

...may we never forget...

#14083 Apr 29, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Easy? Nothing seems easy these days?! lol
That's why I mainline coke & heroin speedballs, smoke ounces of pot, re-stock my liquor cabinet each week, take Valium in between and try and keep up with my favorite prostitute of the week! It makes getting up for work very hard, so I line up a good line of meth each day for that (only once a day), lol!
Hey Ricky, it sounds like you need to mellow out a little. Here, maybe this will help you relax:



:)

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#14084 Apr 29, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
Whoa !!!
911 , operator .. I need a paramedic and an ambulance .. bring stomach pump, crash cart , Iv's and plenty of oxygen ... Oh and an STD kit too !! Hurry ... lol
LMAO!!

Thanks and hurry!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
what do men really think about stretch marks (Aug '08) 4 min unknown 283
Abortion, people putting themselves first over ... 8 min jessup 4
Clinton can't stand up to trump. 11 min jessup 3
New Restaurant Open 25 min Old Goat 1
4 word game (Jan '09) 2 hr honeymylove 2,405
~~*last post wins*~~ (Mar '11) 3 hr Dickens1 15,213
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 3 hr now 148,315
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages