“& My Favorite Dog Muttley ”

Level 10

Since: Nov 07

Myrtle Beach, SC

#13567 Apr 7, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>That was hard to do!
Were you distracted by these things = QQ?:)

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#13568 Apr 7, 2013
GODS PITBULL wrote:
<quoted text>
If you love a mystery we will keep it that way. Enjoy the day!
Mysteries are fun .. Sometimes :)

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#13569 Apr 7, 2013
Mack Trucker wrote:
Good morning Hatti and everyone!!
I just wanted to stop by and say hello. Thanks for the weather warning. I haven't had the TV on much this weekend, so, I am just now looking at what is going on...lol...I hope you ALL have a great day!!
Afternoon Mack . Hope your day was good.

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#13570 Apr 7, 2013
Trouser Cough wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Afternoon Hatti!:)
Funny you should mention that because I do have a back up plan just in case. In fact, I've had to use it once or twice already and its always worked very well!
I hope your Sunday is going well!:)

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#13571 Apr 7, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>That was hard to do!
I imagine it was !! Just don't get carried away !!

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#13573 Apr 7, 2013
GODS PITBULL wrote:
<quoted text>
Know what you mean, but I think you know I'm not too hard to figure out. Deception has never been my plan. I would rather make others smile and make their day just a tad bit brighter if I can.
You do make many smile :)

Ruff ! <3

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#13575 Apr 7, 2013
GODS PITBULL wrote:
<quoted text>
HUGS! You are so lovable and make every day I'm around you brighter for me. Isn't that why we're here? For each other?
Yes it is . Thank you . I'm so glad to have you and others here in my life . You are awesome !!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#13576 Apr 7, 2013
Trouser Cough wrote:
<quoted text>
Were you distracted by these things = QQ?:)
lol, actually no because I was reading it off my phone and it was hard to see anyway.

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#13577 Apr 8, 2013
Good morning ....

Nothing like a Monday ...starting the new week off ...wishing it were Friday :)

Coffee brewing .. Enjoy your day :)

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#13578 Apr 8, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Good morning ....
Nothing like a Monday ...starting the new week off ...wishing it were Friday :)
Coffee brewing .. Enjoy your day :)
Especially for me, I'll have OT all week prob to make up for being off a few days last week ?

“Merry Christmas!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Happy New Year!

#13581 Apr 8, 2013
Good morning, Hatti and Everyone!

I hope everyone had a fun and restful weekend and greeted Monday Morning with a smile!

:)

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#13582 Apr 8, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text> Especially for me, I'll have OT all week prob to make up for being off a few days last week ?
If you take the time to play .... you must take the time to pay !! Sad but true. Try to to suffer burn out Ricky.:)

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#13583 Apr 8, 2013
GODS PITBULL wrote:
<quoted text>
Wow! I won a crown badge in 2 days. That's a record for me. Funny thing is, I didn't move in on anyone and the winner left the forum. They still won and I still got the badge even though it doesn't show me the forum winner or give me the crown on the board. That's a new twist to obviously prevent last day wins. Oh well, that's good enough for me.~Smiles~ Enjoy the week.
Things must have changed some then we they changed the game for the highter levels.

Kudo's to you and Memorial Day Sock !!

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#13584 Apr 8, 2013
Dickens1 wrote:
Good morning, Hatti and Everyone!
I hope everyone had a fun and restful weekend and greeted Monday Morning with a smile!
Afternoon Ms Dickens. Cute New avatar I see !! Hope you weekend was wonderful. Still looking at nice weather and I am so happy for the sunshine.

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#13585 Apr 8, 2013
Hi there, Hatti and all. Hope everyone is enjoying this spring weather that finally made it. Won't be long til we can start complaining about the heat. I already got sweaty just going out to my van and rummaging around for a power supply for a laptop. Now I'll have to use that for an excuse to rest a while before I start trouble shooting a laptop.

Doesn't Dickens look so demure in that avatar? I likes it myself. Y'all have a good'n.

“& My Favorite Dog Muttley ”

Level 10

Since: Nov 07

Myrtle Beach, SC

#13586 Apr 8, 2013
Roses Are Red
Violets Have Stinky's ...

I Have Something In My One Eye
And Now It's Doing Rapid Winky's.
______

Hi Hatti!:) Hey All - Monday's almost done - woohoo!:)

“Merry Christmas!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Happy New Year!

#13587 Apr 8, 2013
Hi Y'all! I've been outside on this gorgeous day! I drove out to the lake with the truck window down. My pony tail went crazy and flying hair 'bout near blinded me, but I got there safely and drove slowly around the lake. I was treated to the sight of a handsome, lone mallard out in the middle of the lake. All by himself, just floating on the water. I know it was a mallard because when I got home I looked him up in my "Field Guide to the Birds of North America" and then I double checked by Googling.

It was indeed a mallard. Male. About 3 years old. Hailed from up Chicago way. Tee hee, just kidding....it didn't give me that much information. But I know it was a mallard.

Isn't this interesting!

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#13588 Apr 8, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
Hi there, Hatti and all. Hope everyone is enjoying this spring weather that finally made it. Won't be long til we can start complaining about the heat. I already got sweaty just going out to my van and rummaging around for a power supply for a laptop. Now I'll have to use that for an excuse to rest a while before I start trouble shooting a laptop.
Doesn't Dickens look so demure in that avatar? I likes it myself. Y'all have a good'n.
Hiya Perfessor . Ms Dickens looks fantastic !!

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#13589 Apr 8, 2013
Dickens1 wrote:
Hi Y'all! I've been outside on this gorgeous day! I drove out to the lake with the truck window down. My pony tail went crazy and flying hair 'bout near blinded me, but I got there safely and drove slowly around the lake. I was treated to the sight of a handsome, lone mallard out in the middle of the lake. All by himself, just floating on the water. I know it was a mallard because when I got home I looked him up in my "Field Guide to the Birds of North America" and then I double checked by Googling.
It was indeed a mallard. Male. About 3 years old. Hailed from up Chicago way. Tee hee, just kidding....it didn't give me that much information. But I know it was a mallard.
Isn't this interesting!
I just LOVE your posts !! You are very special Lady :) Truly delightful to read.

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#13590 Apr 8, 2013
Trouser Cough wrote:
Roses Are Red
Violets Have Stinky's ...
I Have Something In My One Eye
And Now It's Doing Rapid Winky's.
______
Hi Hatti!:) Hey All - Monday's almost done - woohoo!:)
*winkieface back*

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 25 min -Papa-Smurf- 13,381
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 29 min Strel 160,867
Does anyone elses water taste like dirt.... (Nov '08) 1 hr Bob4 61019 32
garden seedlings 2 hr Greeny 5
Combs family 10 hr Glenneagle 15
I Got Screwed by Cottrell's Tire Pros 11 hr Tater tots 2
Ashley Powers 13 hr thetruth 7

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages