“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#13543 Apr 6, 2013
Memorial Day Sock wrote:
<quoted text>
{{{HUGS}}}
You are so lovable and sweet!! You remind me of my puppy. Even though she ate my pork chop off the picnic table yesterday when I wasn't looking. LOL.
>^o^<
Awww .. Thanks . I LOVE puppies :)

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#13544 Apr 6, 2013
Oneluckygal wrote:
Hey all, just checking in. My computer was down for a while. Good to see the crew is all still here!
OMG !! Do my eyes deceive me ?... It's about freakin time you showed up !! Had the National Guard on stand by . Was hoping the Spring thaw would bring you out . How's it going ?

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#13545 Apr 6, 2013
Dickens1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Good morning, Hatti! I'm still sitting here in my jammies at 11:22. Oh, I do love lazy Saturday mornings! I'm going to dress and get busy....I want to work outside this afternoon. It's a gorgeous day!
Enjoy your day, get lots done, but don't tire yourself out!
:)
Oh my .. I had such a busy day. It was a GREAT day though and it finally feels like Spring as arrived.

Am I tired ? Oh yes , but its a good tired.

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#13546 Apr 6, 2013
GODS PITBULL wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello! You only get one guess who I am. Well, someone posted "where is God's Pitbull", referring to me, so it HAD to happen. LOLOL. I'm blooming with Springtime creativeness, or something.
Have a GREAT weekend!
Love the avatar !! What a cool idea !

Welcome :)

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#13547 Apr 6, 2013
Faerydust wrote:
Hello Hatti and friends! It really feels like spring has sprung in my locale. Have a stellar Saturday!
Hey Faerydust !! It has been a wonderful day . I accomplished so much and am excited about the nice weather. You have a nice evening :)

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#13548 Apr 6, 2013
I just heard that severe weather is headed in the middle of the US ... More severe than last May !! Turn on your TV 's and radios ... Listen for weather updates and BE SAFE !!

“I'm not listening.”

Level 9

Since: Feb 10

Hannacroix, NY

#13549 Apr 6, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
OMG !! Do my eyes deceive me ?... It's about freakin time you showed up !! Had the National Guard on stand by . Was hoping the Spring thaw would bring you out . How's it going ?
Much better now. The power box on my computer had died, took a while to get it fixed. The washing machine died, got that replaced. Spring seems to be here, so feeling MUCH better! Missed y'all! Still playing catch up so I'll be in and out.

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#13550 Apr 6, 2013
Oneluckygal wrote:
<quoted text>Much better now. The power box on my computer had died, took a while to get it fixed. The washing machine died, got that replaced. Spring seems to be here, so feeling MUCH better! Missed y'all! Still playing catch up so I'll be in and out.
Well ..i am so glad to see ya !!! They completed out the game with level 9 and 10 :)

“& My Favorite Dog Muttley ”

Level 10

Since: Nov 07

Myrtle Beach, SC

#13551 Apr 6, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
I just heard that severe weather is headed in the middle of the US ... More severe than last May !! Turn on your TV 's and radios ... Listen for weather updates and BE SAFE !!
That doesn't sound very good .... & how can it be worse than last year? Gosh I hate that stormy weather!

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

#13552 Apr 6, 2013
Oneluckygal wrote:
<quoted text>Much better now. The power box on my computer had died, took a while to get it fixed. The washing machine died, got that replaced. Spring seems to be here, so feeling MUCH better! Missed y'all! Still playing catch up so I'll be in and out.
Nice to see you again OLG & you look really nice in orange! I think you should stop by & say HI everyday here until you reach Level 10 OK?:) I hope you & yours are doing well!:)

“I'm not listening.”

Level 9

Since: Feb 10

Hannacroix, NY

#13553 Apr 6, 2013
Trouser Cough wrote:
<quoted text>
Nice to see you again OLG & you look really nice in orange! I think you should stop by & say HI everyday here until you reach Level 10 OK?:) I hope you & yours are doing well!:)
Hey TC! I'll try, it may take a while to get back in the routine lol. Ugh, orange is NOT my color so yes I gotta fix this. Sorry I deserted ya without warning, I was up a creek without a computer. All is good here, hope it is there too :)

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#13554 Apr 6, 2013
I hear ya about the Orange ....YUCK!!

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

#13555 Apr 7, 2013
Oneluckygal wrote:
<quoted text>Hey TC! I'll try, it may take a while to get back in the routine lol. Ugh, orange is NOT my color so yes I gotta fix this. Sorry I deserted ya without warning, I was up a creek without a computer. All is good here, hope it is there too :)
I may be up a creek without a computer soon as well - this thing needs an overhaul real soon. No need to be sorry about anything - I'm just glad you're OK!:)

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

#13556 Apr 7, 2013
Good Morning Hatti!:)

Hey All!

Have a great Sunday Everyone!:)

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#13557 Apr 7, 2013
Oneluckygal wrote:
<quoted text>Hey TC! I'll try, it may take a while to get back in the routine lol. Ugh, orange is NOT my color so yes I gotta fix this. Sorry I deserted ya without warning, I was up a creek without a computer. All is good here, hope it is there too :)
And that is the hardest thing ... To get back in a routine . My kids have been on Spring Break this week. Staying up late ..sleeping in . Come Monday ... Back to the grind!! There will be lots of grumbling .

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#13558 Apr 7, 2013
Trouser Cough wrote:
Good Morning Hatti!:)
Hey All!
Have a great Sunday Everyone!:)
Morning TC ... You have a great Sunday too.

If your computer goes out ..better have a back up to get the word out your OK !!
Level 8

Since: Dec 12

H

#13563 Apr 7, 2013
Good morning Hatti and everyone!!

I just wanted to stop by and say hello. Thanks for the weather warning. I haven't had the TV on much this weekend, so, I am just now looking at what is going on...lol...I hope you ALL have a great day!!

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

#13564 Apr 7, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>Morning TC ... You have a great Sunday too.If your computer goes out ..better have a back up to get the word out your OK !!
Good Afternoon Hatti!:)

Funny you should mention that because I do have a back up plan just in case. In fact, I've had to use it once or twice already and its always worked very well!

I hope your Sunday is going well!:)

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

#13565 Apr 7, 2013
Memorial Day Sock wrote:
<quoted text>Sure thing sweet stuff. I hope at least one of us can put a smile on your face EVERY day!!>^o^<
Mew?

Mew mew mew mew mew? LOL!

Mew mew, mew mew mew mew mew!

MEOWZA!:)

>*o*<

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#13566 Apr 7, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>Quit lQQking at the women and stay FOCUSED!! LOL :)
That was hard to do!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 18 min Princess Hey 13,666
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 6 hr Truth 166,410
Chad, Where Art Thou? 12 hr Chad 2
Somerset Solutions. 13 hr michelle 13
the old Scotties restaurant 1970s (May '09) 15 hr November 25
Ken Whitman aka whit whitman 16 hr dwayne elias 1
Amanda King 18 hr Ugh 9

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance