“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#13517 Apr 5, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
And a happy Hatti's day to Hatti and all her Hopefuls! Hope it's a fast moving and pleasant day for all. Y'all have a good'n.
Hiya Perfessor .. we can finally do the Hatti Dance on this day. Take it easy and You have a great day :)

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#13518 Apr 5, 2013
VooDoo Sock wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes. You have become a red~headed blonde. LOL
>^o^<
LOL .. You got that right!!!

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#13519 Apr 5, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>AWESOME !! I viewed alot of them . My faves were the ones that had shades of blue, green and there were ones with like silver and some purple color. Just really cool !!
Hey DC .. Thanks , girl for linking that. Hope all is well with ya.
Good Friday morning to ya. Looks like the rain may have left. Would be nice.

Am happy you enjoyed those photos. They were way to awesome not to share about. Just beautiful colours, indeed.

Y'all have a wonderful day.

“Merry Christmas!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Happy New Year!

#13522 Apr 5, 2013
Good morning, Hatti and Everyone!

Old Sol is outdoing himself today....sunshine's so bright, I need my shades on here inside! My umbrella is back in its stand, my fuzzy hair has straightened back out, and I'm enjoying this glorious day.

I hope you all have a Fantastic Friday!

:)

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#13523 Apr 5, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
<quoted text>
Good Friday morning to ya. Looks like the rain may have left. Would be nice.
Am happy you enjoyed those photos. They were way to awesome not to share about. Just beautiful colours, indeed.
Y'all have a wonderful day.
The sun is shining here DC ...looks like a very nice day :)

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#13524 Apr 5, 2013
Memorial Day Sock wrote:
I realize it's not quite as creative as some of my socks but I hold it to be a more somber and reflective holiday.
>^o^<
I think it is very appropriate. I really like that avatar too. Kudos!;)

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#13525 Apr 5, 2013
Dickens1 wrote:
Good morning, Hatti and Everyone!
Old Sol is outdoing himself today....sunshine's so bright, I need my shades on here inside! My umbrella is back in its stand, my fuzzy hair has straightened back out, and I'm enjoying this glorious day.
I hope you all have a Fantastic Friday!
Hello Ms Dickens. I am sooooo glad that Friday has arrived. It finally is starting to feel alittle like Spring around here. Today is certainly a great help. Makes the soul feel good.

“Merry Christmas!”

Level 9

Happy New Year!

#13526 Apr 5, 2013
Memorial Day Sock wrote:
I realize it's not quite as creative as some of my socks but I hold it to be a more somber and reflective holiday.
>^o^<
I think your avatar is perfect! The Flag and the Eagle, two of the most loved and recognized symbols of our country....no words can come close to them in conveying all that we honor and love about our country, or the deep respect and gratitude we have for our patriots.

“& My Favorite Dog Muttley ”

Level 10

Since: Nov 07

Myrtle Beach, SC

#13527 Apr 5, 2013
Dickens1 wrote:
<quoted text>I think your avatar is perfect! The Flag and the Eagle, two of the most loved and recognized symbols of our country....no words can come close to them in conveying all that we honor and love about our country, or the deep respect and gratitude we have for our patriots.
I'll second that - well stated Dickens!:)

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#13528 Apr 5, 2013
Talk about a long day . I hate to say this but I'm very tired tonight.

“Let's Go And SeeThe Stars, ”

Level 8

Since: Jun 10

The Milky Way Or Even Mars

#13529 Apr 5, 2013
Hi Hatti! I hope you have a very restful weekend! Life is just plain tough sometimes...

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#13530 Apr 6, 2013
Thank you Faerydust . Suppose to be very pretty here this weekend. Hope you have a great weekend also.

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#13531 Apr 6, 2013
Good Saturday morning all :)

Time for me to get up and start the day.

Coffee is brewing .... I'll catch up with you guys tonight . Lots to do today for sure.

Enjoy :)

“I'm not listening.”

Level 9

Since: Feb 10

Hannacroix, NY

#13535 Apr 6, 2013
Hey all, just checking in. My computer was down for a while. Good to see the crew is all still here!

“Merry Christmas!”

Level 9

Happy New Year!

#13536 Apr 6, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Good Saturday morning all :)
Time for me to get up and start the day.
Coffee is brewing .... I'll catch up with you guys tonight . Lots to do today for sure.
Enjoy :)
Good morning, Hatti! I'm still sitting here in my jammies at 11:22. Oh, I do love lazy Saturday mornings! I'm going to dress and get busy....I want to work outside this afternoon. It's a gorgeous day!

Enjoy your day, get lots done, but don't tire yourself out!

“Merry Christmas!”

Level 9

Happy New Year!

#13538 Apr 6, 2013
Memorial Day Sock wrote:
<quoted text>
{{{HUGS}}}
I love you too. My Dad was in a special tank unit overseas and was shot in the back. He received no compensation his entire life. That's the way he was. My brother was murdered in KC only a few months before he would have turned 30. Although it had nothing to do with the military, I honor him along with my Dad that left this world 1-1/2 years ago, particularly on that holiday. God bless all that gave what they could to others!!
>^o^<
Good morning, MDSock.

I know your dad.....I've seen him in my dad and uncles and other men of that fine generation. They worked hard and took pride in taking care of themselves and their families. They had integrity and strength, and a work ethic that has become almost unknown to too many of today's young men. Your dad was a gentleman in the very best sense of the word.

I'm so sorry about the terrible loss of your brother. Crime has affected more people than I had ever imagined. He and your dad left a brave and loving heart to remember them and to honor them.

Hugs to you, my sweet and brave friend. We are comrades!

I love you too, and wish you a beautiful day.

“Merry Christmas!”

Level 9

Happy New Year!

#13539 Apr 6, 2013
GODS PITBULL wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello! You only get one guess who I am. Well, someone posted "where is God's Pitbull", referring to me, so it HAD to happen. LOLOL. I'm blooming with Springtime creativeness, or something.
Have a GREAT weekend!
Hi there! Oh, I love a mystery! You've got to post more and give me more clues to work with. I've got someone in mind but I'm not sure....

I hope you have a GREAT weekend too!

“& My Favorite Dog Muttley ”

Level 10

Since: Nov 07

Myrtle Beach, SC

#13540 Apr 6, 2013
Memorial Day Sock wrote:
<quoted text>{{{HUGS}}}
Thank you sweet stuff!!>^o^<
Thank you sweet stuff?

MEOWZA!!!!

Thanks for putting a smile on my face this afternoon!

Hugs,
TC

>*o*<

Level 8

#13541 Apr 6, 2013
GODS PITBULL wrote:
<quoted text>
Hello! You only get one guess who I am. Well, someone posted "where is God's Pitbull", referring to me, so it HAD to happen. LOLOL. I'm blooming with Springtime creativeness, or something.
Have a GREAT weekend!
S'cuse me for butting in. Are you the same person that gave me this beautiful pit bull picture? I forget who you are now! I had a pit bull that I dearly loved. I had posted nearly the same picture but this one is bigger and better. Thank you!

Level 8

#13542 Apr 6, 2013
Hello Hatti and friends! It really feels like spring has sprung in my locale. Have a stellar Saturday!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dont pull over for a funeral 12 min Jeff 5
Rules of dating a outlaw (May '10) 1 hr FiddleDeeDee 26
Post songs/music links here for your favorite L... (Jan '13) 3 hr FiddleDeeDee 34
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 3 hr FiddleDeeDee 13,129
short hair blonde hitchhiker 4 hr FiddleDeeDee 9
Kentucky Alternative Program...KAP (Aug '08) 4 hr FiddleDeeDee 152
kat reese (Apr '09) 4 hr FiddleDeeDee 43

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages