“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#13401 Mar 29, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>Hot Coffee?!! On my eyes?!! LOL ...NOT!!
Hey ... you got a another big weekend coming up, right?
Yeah but next week is bigger, I'll be out of town Wednesday through Sunday, seems like never get any rest, I'm working a heck of a lot of OT too!

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#13402 Mar 29, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah but next week is bigger, I'll be out of town Wednesday through Sunday, seems like never get any rest, I'm working a heck of a lot of OT too!
Sounds likes lots of fun Ricky. You have a great Easter weekend and lots of good luck to you!:)

“The Final Sacrifice”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Be Blessed

#13403 Mar 29, 2013
Since I am an Easter sock, I must share this. I generally don't do this sort of thing on Heavenly Hatti's thread but I will be going back in the old sock drawer when this celebration of LIFE is complete.

Happy Good Friday!!

Celebrating Good Friday means you understand the crux of Christianity. Good Friday is good because that is the day that we celebrate and honor the fact that Jesus Christ chose to die for us.

28 After this, Jesus knowing that all things were now accomplished, that the scripture might be fulfilled, saith, I thirst.

29 Now there was set a vessel full of vinegar: and they filled a spunge with vinegar, and put it upon hyssop, and put it to his mouth.

30 When Jesus therefore had received the vinegar, he said, It is finished: and he bowed his head, and gave up the ghost.

19:19-30 Here are some remarkable circumstances of Jesus' death, more fully related than before. Pilate would not gratify the chief priests by allowing the writing to be altered; which was doubtless owing to a secret power of God upon his heart, that this statement of our Lord's character and authority might continue. Many things done by the Roman soldiers were fulfilments of the prophecies of the Old Testament. All things therein written shall be fulfilled.

Christ tenderly provided for his mother at his death. Sometimes, when God removes one comfort from us, he raises up another for us, where we looked not for it. Christ's example teaches all men to honour their parents in life and death; to provide for their wants, and to promote their comfort by every means in their power.

Especially observe the dying word wherewith Jesus breathed out his soul. It is finished; that is, the counsels of the Father concerning his sufferings were now fulfilled. It is finished; all the types and prophecies of the Old Testament, which pointed at the sufferings of the Messiah, were accomplished. It is finished; the ceremonial law is abolished; the substance is now come, and all the shadows are done away. It is finished; an end is made of transgression by bringing in an everlasting righteousness. His sufferings were now finished, both those of his soul, and those of his body. It is finished; the work of man's redemption and salvation is now completed. His life was not taken from him by force, but freely given up.

http://mhc.biblecommenter.com/john/19.htm

>^o^<

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#13404 Mar 29, 2013
Thank you Easter Sock for posting this and for sharing so that others might see and understand what Christ has done for us.

God Bless you!!

“POWER OF THE CROSS!”

Level 7

Since: Nov 08

ONE STEP CLOSER TO HEAVEN

#13405 Mar 29, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>lol!
I've never seen Simon's Cat before so thanks!
Even if you're not a cat or a cat person these are great. If you've had cats, you'll realize how much reality is in this humor. LOL. This is one I like really well too. The cats here just go nuts when I play these.

*Mew*

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#13406 Mar 29, 2013
Good morning, Hatti and all. Today ain't starting off too well for me. It's raining fairly hard out there, and I've gotta load my van for a trip to St. Louis for a dr.'s appointment. I will get to spend the Easter weekend with the kids, grands, and great grands, so that helps a lot. I'll probably be making myself scarce on Topix for a few days. Hope every has a great Easter, and may God bless.

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#13407 Mar 29, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
Good morning, Hatti and all. Today ain't starting off too well for me. It's raining fairly hard out there, and I've gotta load my van for a trip to St. Louis for a dr.'s appointment. I will get to spend the Easter weekend with the kids, grands, and great grands, so that helps a lot. I'll probably be making myself scarce on Topix for a few days. Hope every has a great Easter, and may God bless.
Hey Perfessor. Thanks for the heads up ....I hate that you will be driving in the rain. Maybe as you travel along the sun will pop out and warm up some.

Have a great time with your Family this Easter. I hope the Dr's appt is all good news.:) Be safe!

“& My Favorite Dog Muttley ”

Level 10

Since: Nov 07

Myrtle Beach, SC

#13408 Mar 29, 2013
1 Cross - plus 3 Nails = 4 Given

Happy Easter Everyone!:)

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#13409 Mar 29, 2013
What a day !! It was busy and I am tired.

I did get those cupcakes made and my youngest got them decorated !! They look ... Good enough to eat! LOL !

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

#13410 Mar 29, 2013
May I have one, or maybe 4?:)

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#13411 Mar 29, 2013
Yep !! We have yellow cake ones with orange cream icing and chocolate cake ones with chocolate icing. All have fancy sprinkles and decorations. Take your pick!:)

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

#13412 Mar 29, 2013
I'll have 1 yellow cake with the orange cream icing tonight & I'd like 3 of the chocolate one's in the morning for breakfast - with a handful of sprinkles on the side if that'd be OK?

Coffee & cupcakes taste wonderful in the morning!:)

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#13413 Mar 30, 2013
Hey TC .. Got your coffee ready and cupcakes on the kitchen counter .. Ready and waiting!:)

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#13414 Mar 30, 2013
Good morning all .

Happy Saturday !!

Coffee is ready .... Enjoy your day :)

“And what is so rare”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

as a day in June?

#13415 Mar 30, 2013
Happy Easter Weekend!

Hi Hatti and Everyone! I bet there is a flurry of activity in everyone's home this weekend....cooking and cleaning and preparing to celebrate this blessed holiday.

Easter is truly the holiest of holidays. I wish you all joy and blessings!

:)

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

#13416 Mar 30, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Hey TC .. Got your coffee ready and cupcakes on the kitchen counter .. Ready and waiting!:)
Thanks for the coffee Hatti - and those cupcakes on the counter? See the one's without any frosting? I licked the frosting off those and now you can put more frosting on them and they'll be as good as new!:)

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

#13417 Mar 30, 2013
Anybody want a cupcake?

Dickens?

Frosting or no frosting?

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#13418 Mar 30, 2013
Dickens1 wrote:
Happy Easter Weekend!
Hi Hatti and Everyone! I bet there is a flurry of activity in everyone's home this weekend....cooking and cleaning and preparing to celebrate this blessed holiday.
Easter is truly the holiest of holidays. I wish you all joy and blessings!
:)
Happy Easter Ms Dickens . Well... We baked 48 cupcakes last night and the kids decorated them . I try to clean around .. It's a good thing no one comes to my house . LOL !! Tomorrow going to my SlL for Easter dinner. I'm just to bring the sweet tea.:)

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#13419 Mar 30, 2013
Trouser Cough wrote:
<quoted text>
Thanks for the coffee Hatti - and those cupcakes on the counter? See the one's without any frosting? I licked the frosting off those and now you can put more frosting on them and they'll be as good as new!:)
LOLOLOL!! I saw that and wondered what was going on!!

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#13420 Mar 30, 2013
Today was our church Easter egg hunt. We had a very huge crowd . We have food and treats for all and many from the community brought their kids and grandkids . I would say over 150 people came.

We hid 1600 eggs and had it roped off for 3 different age groups for the kids . It was crazy and lots of fun too. I'm exhausted !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 7 min who cares 148,865
~~*last post wins*~~ (Mar '11) 4 hr Red_Forman 15,232
Keith Johnson 11 hr Unknown 1
AKC Registered White German Shepard Pups For Sale (Apr '09) 19 hr Over your head 45
ugn 19 hr Ollie 4
the music thread (Jan '12) 23 hr Musikologist 549
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 23 hr Hatti_Hollerand 12,545
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages