“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"Always On The Go "

#13321 Mar 25, 2013
Hiya DC ... Yep it is snowing here to like crazy. A very wet fine snow, but causing some white out conditions. Just hoping the roads don't get very bad.

They didn't call off school and my oldest doesn't have a lot of experience in snow driving.

Dance away young lady ... no one is watching! LOL

“POWER OF THE CROSS!”

Level 7

Since: Nov 08

ONE STEP CLOSER TO HEAVEN

#13322 Mar 25, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Hiya DC ... Yep it is snowing here to like crazy. A very wet fine snow, but causing some white out conditions. Just hoping the roads don't get very bad.
They didn't call off school and my oldest doesn't have a lot of experience in snow driving.
My paws are cold from walking in the snow. Some Spring. Hmpfff!! 60 colder than last Mar. Kitty needs warm spiked eggnog. Purrrrrrrr

*Mew*

“You can't kill time without”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

injuring eternity. Thoreau

#13323 Mar 25, 2013
Hi Hatti and Everyone! I hate to have to run in and right back out but it's busy-busy here....I just wanted y'all to hear from me! I'll check back in first chance I get. Have a wonderful day, Everyone!

:)

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#13324 Mar 25, 2013
Good morning, Hatti and all. I'm sorta slow this morning; trying to recuperate from the weekend. We've got a chilly but sun-shiny day out today, and the redbirds are enjoying it. They're sure a bright pretty red, too. The males, that is, and the females are really healthy looking. Hope everyone has a great day.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#13325 Mar 25, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
The roads have stayed clear through it all down my way. I am wishing the same up there. My oldest got his license and went straight to Chicago in the winter. Silly kid, tricks are for rabbits!
Or...things that make you grow older in a week.

Say now..Why is everyone always picking on me?:(

Hey, everyone dropped everything they were doing to watch my beautiful self out there frolicking in the snow..~coughs~

Well, the birds did....

A few squirrels thought I was breakfast.

And am not sure if crows can laugh out loud or not..but one kind of sounded like it...

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

"Always On The Go "

#13326 Mar 25, 2013
BY THE BLOOD wrote:
<quoted text>
My paws are cold from walking in the snow. Some Spring. Hmpfff!! 60 colder than last Mar. Kitty needs warm spiked eggnog. Purrrrrrrr
*Mew*
*lays out soft blankie*
*pours warm eggnog*
This should warm you right up. Careful !! It has a little pounce to it. lol

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

"Always On The Go "

#13327 Mar 25, 2013
Dickens1 wrote:
Hi Hatti and Everyone! I hate to have to run in and right back out but it's busy-busy here....I just wanted y'all to hear from me! I'll check back in first chance I get. Have a wonderful day, Everyone!
Hello Dickens. Sometime I welcome those busy days. Makes that horrid Monday time fly by faster. Then I realize, I'm one step closer to the next weekend. lol

Have a great day !!

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

"Always On The Go "

#13328 Mar 25, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
Good morning, Hatti and all. I'm sorta slow this morning; trying to recuperate from the weekend. We've got a chilly but sun-shiny day out today, and the redbirds are enjoying it. They're sure a bright pretty red, too. The males, that is, and the females are really healthy looking. Hope everyone has a great day.
Cold and damp weather is difficult at best. When you have to be out in it .. makes for a little tougher recoop time. Stay in and Stay warm Perfessor.

“& My Favorite Dog Muttley ”

Level 10

Since: Nov 07

Myrtle Beach, SC

#13329 Mar 25, 2013
I Use To Play A Piano Made
By A Company Called Kimball ...

I Did OK, But After Many
Years Of Using A Wimble ...

My Hands And Fingers
Have Become Less Nimble ...

I'd Like To Use My Brain More And My Hands
Less But It's Only About The Size Of A Thimble.
______

Hi Hatti!:) Hey All - I Hope Everyone's Had A Good Monday!

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

#13330 Mar 25, 2013
MEOWZA!

>*o*<

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

#13331 Mar 25, 2013
Have a Great Week GateWood!

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

"Always On The Go "

#13332 Mar 26, 2013
Good morning ....

Lots of schools closed and delayed in our area this morning . Snow and ice on the roads, so be careful out there.

Coffee brewing .... Have a cup and enjoy !!

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#13333 Mar 26, 2013
Good morning~

Is snowing again down here. Roads still looking good.
Am not sure about the schools.

~sips on some nice hot coffee and enjoys the snow~

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#13334 Mar 26, 2013
Good morning, Hatti and all. I don't envy you and all your ice and snow this morning. Wish you had some of this sunshine and clear ground instead. Still chilly, but I'm sitting here with my fleece throw around me and a wool throy over my lap, legs and feet. That's called 'snug as a bug in a rug' around these here parts. Y'all have a good'n.

“So it's not you, It's them?”

Level 9

Location hidden

#13335 Mar 26, 2013
Good morning, Ms. Hatti and her many fans here. It's nice to see folks enjoying the smow. Since we get as much as 6 feet of it here, each Winter, when April nears, we might "enjoy" it a bit less than you folks do. LOL Be safe and stay warm, everyone!:)

“You can't kill time without”

Level 9

injuring eternity. Thoreau

#13336 Mar 26, 2013
Good morning, Hatti and Friends!

The sun is peeping out from behind the clouds here, a most welcome sight. It's still very chilly but I'm glad we don't have snow or ice. I hope all of you who do will drive and get around very carefully. Hopefully this is Winter's last good-bye.

Have a Terrific Tuesday, Everyone!

“POWER OF THE CROSS!”

Level 7

Since: Nov 08

ONE STEP CLOSER TO HEAVEN

#13337 Mar 26, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
*lays out soft blankie*
*pours warm eggnog*
This should warm you right up. Careful !! It has a little pounce to it. lol
Thanks Heavenly Hatti! Kitty laps it up,*burp*, and curls up for a long wintry Spring nap. Purrrrrr

*Mew*

“The Final Sacrifice”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Be Blessed

#13338 Mar 26, 2013
Trouser Cough wrote:
MEOWZA!
>*o*<
{{{HUGS}}} TC!!

Meowza!

>^o^<

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

"Always On The Go "

#13339 Mar 26, 2013
DC tells it like it is wrote:
Good morning~
Is snowing again down here. Roads still looking good.
Am not sure about the schools.
~sips on some nice hot coffee and enjoys the snow~
I wanted snow all year and now that I'm ready for spring...I get snow. LOL !! I will have to say , at times, it was quite beautiful coming down.

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

"Always On The Go "

#13340 Mar 26, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
Good morning, Hatti and all. I don't envy you and all your ice and snow this morning. Wish you had some of this sunshine and clear ground instead. Still chilly, but I'm sitting here with my fleece throw around me and a wool throy over my lap, legs and feet. That's called 'snug as a bug in a rug' around these here parts. Y'all have a good'n.
Perfessor, that is EXACTLY what we call it too ! Wish I was right there all snug too.

Seems the salt trucks have run and things are slightly warmer, not just a soggy road mess.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Restaurants that take EBT cards "foodstamps" (Feb '11) 15 min redfire77 962
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 15 min Athenesword 137,866
Gas prices 1 hr Hop-A-Long 14
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 9 hr Net Workit 11,181
Derek Daulton 10 hr Looker 1
Looking for places to rent 11 hr cherry80 1
19 Kids and Counting 17 hr Dead Horse 5
More from around the web

Somerset People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]