“Sixteen Tons”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#13312 Mar 24, 2013
Yet another long day, I went out of state. This trend of high activity will continue for at least a week or two, hopefully I will get to post while others are still awake soon. Enjoy Spring everyone.

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#13313 Mar 25, 2013
_Twisted Wicked_ wrote:
Hey Hatti, was in the neighborhood trying to calm down.
The BS Beagle and Tom Pappas has started on 8`s thread about ArtGal has got me almost on the warpath.
Morning Twisted. I totally understand . Some of the most vile stuff I have ever seen or read. I reported it to the mods, but it still took 12 hrs or so before some of the worst were deleted. That thread needs ghosted or taken to IT.

Have a good Monday :)

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#13314 Mar 25, 2013
sellerscellar wrote:
Yet another long day, I went out of state. This trend of high activity will continue for at least a week or two, hopefully I will get to post while others are still awake soon. Enjoy Spring everyone.
As they say ... You must strike while the iron is hot. Sounds like things are just humming for you. That is great!!:)

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#13315 Mar 25, 2013
Good Monday morning. I just heard the forecast here is calling for snow showers today with high winds. What a way to start a Monday . Yesterday we had rain and some severe thunderstorms. Just freaky !

Coffee is brewing ... Enjoy your day everyone :)

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#13316 Mar 25, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
*stands on sidewalk *
*waves at Ricky*
Heelloooooo .... Gooodbyyyyeeeee !!
LMAO! I hope the truck didn't blow your hair around to much as I flew by?

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#13318 Mar 25, 2013
Trouser Cough wrote:
I'm surprised more people don't share their login information with others - some of these pm's are absolutely hilarious!:)
I'm guessing something funny happened? lol

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#13319 Mar 25, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>LMAO! I hope the truck didn't blow your hair around to much as I flew by?
Never fear dear, I look great regardless. LOL !

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#13320 Mar 25, 2013
A bright and wonderful morning to everyone.

Is snowing. Awesome. Love it!

Everyone have a great day..

I think I will go out and dance in the snow as if no one is watching~

Stuff makes me fall in-love with everyone and thing.

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#13321 Mar 25, 2013
Hiya DC ... Yep it is snowing here to like crazy. A very wet fine snow, but causing some white out conditions. Just hoping the roads don't get very bad.

They didn't call off school and my oldest doesn't have a lot of experience in snow driving.

Dance away young lady ... no one is watching! LOL

“POWER OF THE CROSS!”

Level 7

Since: Nov 08

ONE STEP CLOSER TO HEAVEN

#13322 Mar 25, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Hiya DC ... Yep it is snowing here to like crazy. A very wet fine snow, but causing some white out conditions. Just hoping the roads don't get very bad.
They didn't call off school and my oldest doesn't have a lot of experience in snow driving.
My paws are cold from walking in the snow. Some Spring. Hmpfff!! 60 colder than last Mar. Kitty needs warm spiked eggnog. Purrrrrrrr

*Mew*

“Here comes Peter Cottontail”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Happy Easter!

#13323 Mar 25, 2013
Hi Hatti and Everyone! I hate to have to run in and right back out but it's busy-busy here....I just wanted y'all to hear from me! I'll check back in first chance I get. Have a wonderful day, Everyone!

:)

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#13324 Mar 25, 2013
Good morning, Hatti and all. I'm sorta slow this morning; trying to recuperate from the weekend. We've got a chilly but sun-shiny day out today, and the redbirds are enjoying it. They're sure a bright pretty red, too. The males, that is, and the females are really healthy looking. Hope everyone has a great day.

“My Bad! Just hold me. ”

Level 9

Since: Aug 07

Orion's Belt

#13325 Mar 25, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
The roads have stayed clear through it all down my way. I am wishing the same up there. My oldest got his license and went straight to Chicago in the winter. Silly kid, tricks are for rabbits!
Or...things that make you grow older in a week.

Say now..Why is everyone always picking on me?:(

Hey, everyone dropped everything they were doing to watch my beautiful self out there frolicking in the snow..~coughs~

Well, the birds did....

A few squirrels thought I was breakfast.

And am not sure if crows can laugh out loud or not..but one kind of sounded like it...

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#13326 Mar 25, 2013
BY THE BLOOD wrote:
<quoted text>
My paws are cold from walking in the snow. Some Spring. Hmpfff!! 60 colder than last Mar. Kitty needs warm spiked eggnog. Purrrrrrrr
*Mew*
*lays out soft blankie*
*pours warm eggnog*
This should warm you right up. Careful !! It has a little pounce to it. lol

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#13327 Mar 25, 2013
Dickens1 wrote:
Hi Hatti and Everyone! I hate to have to run in and right back out but it's busy-busy here....I just wanted y'all to hear from me! I'll check back in first chance I get. Have a wonderful day, Everyone!
Hello Dickens. Sometime I welcome those busy days. Makes that horrid Monday time fly by faster. Then I realize, I'm one step closer to the next weekend. lol

Have a great day !!

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#13328 Mar 25, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
Good morning, Hatti and all. I'm sorta slow this morning; trying to recuperate from the weekend. We've got a chilly but sun-shiny day out today, and the redbirds are enjoying it. They're sure a bright pretty red, too. The males, that is, and the females are really healthy looking. Hope everyone has a great day.
Cold and damp weather is difficult at best. When you have to be out in it .. makes for a little tougher recoop time. Stay in and Stay warm Perfessor.

“& My Favorite Dog Muttley ”

Level 10

Since: Nov 07

Myrtle Beach, SC

#13329 Mar 25, 2013
I Use To Play A Piano Made
By A Company Called Kimball ...

I Did OK, But After Many
Years Of Using A Wimble ...

My Hands And Fingers
Have Become Less Nimble ...

I'd Like To Use My Brain More And My Hands
Less But It's Only About The Size Of A Thimble.
______

Hi Hatti!:) Hey All - I Hope Everyone's Had A Good Monday!

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

#13330 Mar 25, 2013
MEOWZA!

>*o*<

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

#13331 Mar 25, 2013
Have a Great Week GateWood!

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#13332 Mar 26, 2013
Good morning ....

Lots of schools closed and delayed in our area this morning . Snow and ice on the roads, so be careful out there.

Coffee brewing .... Have a cup and enjoy !!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 2 hr lol 166,294
Kroger fire??!!?? (Nov '10) 2 hr No way 13
who knows tiffany helton? (May '09) 4 hr Bnice 16
Fire at Kroger 5 hr DrSeuss 1
Sams club 5 hr Samuel Walton 1
cardioversion 7 hr Fiddledeedoodoo 8
Regina H Selfies 8 hr Sister 5

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance