#13051 Mar 18, 2013
Quiet Rider wrote:
Mornin'all
Good morning to the new guy lol

Nice to meet you

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#13052 Mar 18, 2013
Good morning Hatti, Ricky, the new guy, and everyone.

It's Monday and still no sign of spring here. We have another snow storm headed our way. I am begining to hate the color "Winter White." Also slowly lossing hope spring will ever arrive here.

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#13053 Mar 18, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>Good morning Hatti!
Hi Ricky. Hope you had a very good weekend and had some fun playing.

Are you tired this morning?

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#13054 Mar 18, 2013
Quiet Rider wrote:
Mornin'all
Good morning. Great Monday to you :)

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#13055 Mar 18, 2013
SB Aithusa Dragon wrote:
It's Monday and still no sign of spring here. We have another snow storm headed our way. I am begining to hate the color "Winter White." Also slowly lossing hope spring will ever arrive here.
Hello SB. We had good day on Saturday ( weather wise ) then this cold front is moving through. Rainy, cloudy and they say storms... then some possible snow middle of the week. March sure is Roaring thru here.

Have a wonder day :)

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#13058 Mar 18, 2013
Good morning, Hatti and all. It's still thunder storming here, and for a big portion of the day. No snow, but a very chilly rain and wind. Y'all stay dry.

“Here comes Peter Cottontail”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Happy Easter!

#13059 Mar 18, 2013
Good morning, Everyone! I rushed here so I wouldn't miss Roll Call!

I wish all of you could see my two tulip trees in full bloom! They are in my back yard, one at each corner, and when I glance out a window, the sight of them nearly takes my breath away. An easy winter did not disturb any buds and they are a mass of pink blooms now.

It's a cloudy, rainy, chilly day but Spring has come to my back yard!

:)

Since: Apr 12

Location hidden

#13060 Mar 18, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
Good morning, Hatti and all. It's still thunder storming here, and for a big portion of the day. No snow, but a very chilly rain and wind. Y'all stay dry.
I love the sound of thunder storms.

Level 10

NOT about each other!

#13061 Mar 18, 2013
SB Aithusa Dragon wrote:
<quoted text>
I love the sound of thunder storms.
I don't mind them at all, until they become tornadic. My biggest problem with them in the wee hours of the morning, I have a dog that loves to rip and romp in the rain while it's thundering and lightning, and he wakes me up to go out. He will cry, and get increasingly louder until I put my feet on the floor. He'll then jump up and down in anticipation, until I get the door open. Y'all have a good'n.

“& My Favorite Dog Muttley ”

Level 10

Since: Nov 07

Myrtle Beach, SC

#13063 Mar 18, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>Hi TC ... Very funny .
Hi Hatti - I hope your Monday is going well today!:)

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

#13064 Mar 18, 2013
Dickens1 wrote:
TC, I enjoyed watching the entire performance of Riverdance last night on youtube. Have you seen it? The Irish dancing....the precision and skill and speed....are breathtaking.And now let us take a look at Ireland, the beautiful Emerald Isle, while we listen to a beautiful song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v =-Jgma--0WYUXX:)
Hi Dickens - I've actually seen it a few times - it's an amazing dance & I'm mesmerized by it all!:)

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#13065 Mar 18, 2013
It has rained and stormed here pretty much all day. Very loud thunder and heavy rains. These types of days are good to be curled up in bed and napping all day. LOL !!

I too like thunderstorms, SB , with no wind though :)

Level 10

NOT about each other!

#13066 Mar 18, 2013
Turned a little nasty here a while ago. We had our self a little hail storm for about 10-15 mins. Wasn't really bad, but still undesirable. It's looking like it may possibly clear out.

“Here comes Peter Cottontail”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

Happy Easter!

#13067 Mar 18, 2013
I can't believe it's going down to 36 here tonight. That's middle-of-December temps....it just doesn't seem right when Spring is bursting out in bloom. I'm glad I changed my mind about taking the electric blanket off my bed, during those brief warm days. Something told me to wait....

:)

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

#13068 Mar 18, 2013
If it thunders - you can find me in one of two places - either under the bed or hiding somewhere in the basement!

I don't hear any thunder at all right now - I'm just watching all the pretty snow fall!

Has anyone seen my big silver scissors I use to cut felt with?

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

#13069 Mar 18, 2013
She Doesn't Run That Much,
She's More Of A Trotter ...

Some Say She Trots Like
A Chubby Little Otter ...

You Won't See Her Out Much In Cool
Weather, Only When It Gets Hotter ...

Many State That It's Becoming
So Much Easier To Spotter ...

Because Mrs Clinton's Glasses Make
Her Look Alot Like Harry Potter.

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#13070 Mar 18, 2013
Hey all .. It has been along day today :(

I don't understand what is taking so long on my avatar ... Maybe they don't like it.

“Sixteen Tons”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#13072 Mar 18, 2013
Good evening everyone.
I've been very busy again, many unforeseen circumstances (I guess that is the nature of the beast). I've been home for about twenty minutes, now I've got to research some books I found which were published in the 1930's.

Enjoy the rest of your night.

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#13073 Mar 18, 2013
SB Aithusa Dragon wrote:
How long can you call the new guy, the new guy anyway? lol

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Location hidden

#13074 Mar 18, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>Hi Ricky. Hope you had a very good weekend and had some fun playing.
Are you tired this morning?
I wasn't bad this morning but I almost aver slept, but it's catching me tonight so I'm about to catch up some.

I had a blast this weekend but it was grind and that's putting it nicely! lol

In this tournament there was $67,000 in the cal-cutta total and the tournament itself payed $2,100 for first place with a $40 entry (the bar throws in money too) and first place also got $19,000 for their share of the cal-cutta and that's where the money is, anyone can bid on any player aginst other bidders with the highest bid winning, if that player gets in the money the owner gets the whole cal-cutta money for the place (pays several spots depending on the amount of money) and gives half to the player IF the player got half himself meaning if you buy me I have the right to buy half of what you paid for me, if not you keep the money if I win. The player also gets all the tournament money all by himself (the amount depends on the money and pays out a few places).

I got none and didn't even get to sniff the $$ but I did see a lot of it! lol

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
I am a bisexual man looking for another man 4 hr The Real Yetti 4
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 4 hr another viewer 169,930
susanna todd (Jan '09) 5 hr John whang 7
Mr. John Whang please read. 5 hr John whang 8
Pickle Parl got Rained out 5 hr John whang 2
Is the city gas station still open? 9 hr hope it is true 3
Adult fun 10 hr butter88 41

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages