“The Final Sacrifice”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Be Blessed

#12785 Mar 10, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Hello Easter Sock :)
Dickens , I never thought of that on the time change. Excellent idea !! lol .. L. Might be a little strange for a bit but ... I think it will work !
Hi Heavenly Hatti! Glad you're having nice weather. We aren't. Friday I did get to enjoy a flock of snow~white pelicans on the lake passing through. They were gone yesterday. They are quite large and their beaks are so cool. We also get swans and storks along with the geese and ducks and other fowl. I just love it!!

>^o^<

“The Final Sacrifice”

Level 5

Since: Feb 13

Be Blessed

#12786 Mar 10, 2013
Trouser Cough wrote:
<quoted text>
MEOUZA Happy Easter Sock!:)
>*o*<
Hehe!! I knew you'd like that.

>^o^<

“Happy Halloween!”

Level 9

Since: Jun 11

trick or treat!

#12787 Mar 10, 2013
I wanted to say a quick HI to everyone before I stretch out on the couch for a nap. I'm so sleepy, I can't stand myself!

Have you ever sat in church so sleepy, you look forward to the prayers so you can close your eyes a minute? Me too.

:)

“Let's Go And SeeThe Stars, ”

Level 8

Since: Jun 10

The Milky Way Or Even Mars

#12788 Mar 10, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
I need to do ALOT of house work. Trade ya? LOL !:)
I only let certain people over to my house. Only those that know about my hoarding problem.:)
Hi there Hatti! I know what you mean about the hoarding. I don't really think I hoard but my closets....well, I think I told you about them already. Even my best friends haven't seen my closets LOL! Hope the rest of your day is fabulous!

“Let's Go And SeeThe Stars, ”

Level 8

Since: Jun 10

The Milky Way Or Even Mars

#12789 Mar 10, 2013
Trouser Cough wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Faerydust - you must live in a warm climate or you keep your house very warm - shorts & a t-shirt would be way too cold this time of year for me. Now I'm wondering ... you know those little things you gals tie your hair back with to keep your hair in a pony tail? Is that by chance black also? Oh, and I think your gold hoop earings look great with that black outfit today!:)
Hello TC,
I live in Texas. The weather changes often and drastically this time of year. Today is sunny but rather cool. If I go out I'll change into long britches but I wear shorts most of the time inside. My house is not unusually warm. I guess my theory is that if I keep myself cold I won't age as fast LOL!! Yes, my hair tie was black. Today it's red. Thanks for the compliment. A girl can never go wrong with hoops. Hope the rest of your Sunday is awesome!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#12790 Mar 10, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
Going good ... I like being lazy. I'm good at it and I wear it well. How about you ?
Hey I think .. That the movement away from bickering has hopefully started for a few people. This could be great!!
At least we could hope so!

No this wasn't my pet, got it off the internet lol

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

Since: May 11

"True Love Never Ends "

#12791 Mar 10, 2013
Happy Easter Sock wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Heavenly Hatti! Glad you're having nice weather. We aren't. Friday I did get to enjoy a flock of snow~white pelicans on the lake passing through. They were gone yesterday. They are quite large and their beaks are so cool. We also get swans and storks along with the geese and ducks and other fowl. I just love it!!
>^o^<

Hiya Easter Sock. Snow-white pelicans? How cool . I would also like to have seen some swans . I think they are just beautiful swimming along a lake. Thinking of the lake .... I am ready now for summertime. Hope your weather improves and Spring be right around the corner.

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

"True Love Never Ends "

#12792 Mar 10, 2013
Dickens1 wrote:
I wanted to say a quick HI to everyone before I stretch out on the couch for a nap. I'm so sleepy, I can't stand myself!
Have you ever sat in church so sleepy, you look forward to the prayers so you can close your eyes a minute? Me too.
:)
We must go to the same church. LOL !!

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

"True Love Never Ends "

#12793 Mar 10, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>At least we could hope so!
No this wasn't my pet, got it off the internet lol
Sometimes I think so and then ... Not so much.

Cute dog face though :)

“Sixteen Tons”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#12794 Mar 10, 2013
I hope everyone enjoyed the nice weather today, I was in Berea earlier and it was seventy degrees. Never did make it to the antique show but at least I found a couple of good books today.

“& My Favorite Dog Muttley ”

Level 10

Since: Nov 07

Myrtle Beach, SC

#12795 Mar 10, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
This was the first avatar I ever started with on topix.
Hi Ricky F - my first avatar was like a cartoon face or head of a cow that I named, Milk Thud. I'd put Thud up again sometime but Muttley wants no part of that!:)

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

"True Love Never Ends "

#12796 Mar 10, 2013
sellerscellar wrote:
I hope everyone enjoyed the nice weather today, I was in Berea earlier and it was seventy degrees. Never did make it to the antique show but at least I found a couple of good books today.
It was very nice again today. Not as much sunshine but certainly a good day. Just came in and the frogs are hollering and that is like music to my hears.

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

"True Love Never Ends "

#12797 Mar 10, 2013
Oh I forgot to ask Sellercellar ... What kind of books ? Books to sell or just to read?

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

"True Love Never Ends "

#12798 Mar 10, 2013
Trouser Cough wrote:
<quoted text>
Hi Ricky F - my first avatar was like a cartoon face or head of a cow that I named, Milk Thud. I'd put Thud up again sometime but Muttley wants no part of that!:)
Hey TC :)

“Let's talk to each other:”

Level 10

Since: Apr 10

NOT about each other!

#12799 Mar 10, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
It was very nice again today. Not as much sunshine but certainly a good day. Just came in and the frogs are hollering and that is like music to my hears.
I'm a little envious. I had psyched myself up for a nice day, and we had gusting high winds and fairly hard rain most of the day. Oh well, there's tomorrow coming up. Y'all have a good'n.

“Sixteen Tons”

Level 6

Location hidden

#12800 Mar 10, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Oh I forgot to ask Sellercellar ... What kind of books ? Books to sell or just to read?
Books for my personal collection; Mickey Spillane and John D. MacDonald.

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

"True Love Never Ends "

#12801 Mar 10, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
<quoted text>I'm a little envious. I had psyched myself up for a nice day, and we had gusting high winds and fairly hard rain most of the day. Oh well, there's tomorrow coming up. Y'all have a good'n.
This has been an awesome weekend for the second one of March. Much better then the first few days of March ... bitter cold, high winds, rain and snow. March came in like a Lion. Well see what happens at the end of the month :)!

“Colorful Beyond Words”

Level 10

"True Love Never Ends "

#12802 Mar 10, 2013
sellerscellar wrote:
<quoted text>
Books for my personal collection; Mickey Spillane and John D. MacDonald.
I know their work but can't say that I have read any of their books.

“Sixteen Tons”

Level 6

Location hidden

#12803 Mar 10, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>
I know their work but can't say that I have read any of their books.
They are two of the many authors whose works I collect. It is hard to find their books now due to the age of most of their works. Have you ever read any Tony Hillerman? I collect some classical literature as well, such as Cervantes and Chaucer.

“& My Favorite Dog Muttley ”

Level 10

Since: Nov 07

Myrtle Beach, SC

#12804 Mar 10, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>Hey TC :)
Hiya Hatti!:)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
latenight hookup 1 hr Ready4U 1
Rodney Stevens for Jailer in November 1 hr voter 6
KY What's mitch McConnell done for coal, when ther... 1 hr Truth 7,184
County Judge-Exec 1 hr Marine 135
Somerset mayor, Keck or Girdler? 1 hr Ronaldus Magnus 32
Is Burnside slowly disappearing? 2 hr gladthelakeisback 3
4 word game (Jan '09) 3 hr honeymylove 1,880
Sully's 3 hr soccer marm 17

Somerset Jobs

Somerset People Search