“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

Since: May 11

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#12589 Mar 3, 2013
Morning Perfessor . Coffee tastes good today and has warmed me up this morning .

Enjoy your Sunday :)

“& My Favorite Dog Muttley ”

Level 10

Since: Nov 07

Myrtle Beach, SC

#12590 Mar 3, 2013
Hi Hatti!:) Hey All!

I hope everyone's having a great Sunday!:)
_____

Faerydust - I've had yellow snow & it's really not all that bad! Some people think it's bland - but I think it's rather spicy! The key is to find some that's been on the ground for awhile and stay away from the really fresh stuff.

“Let's Go And SeeThe Stars, ”

Level 8

Since: Jun 10

The Milky Way Or Even Mars

#12591 Mar 3, 2013
Trouser Cough wrote:
_____
Faerydust - I've had yellow snow & it's really not all that bad! Some people think it's bland - but I think it's rather spicy! The key is to find some that's been on the ground for awhile and stay away from the really fresh stuff.
OMG! You like to keep it interesting and a bit edgy, don't you? I got a question for you. Depending on the source of the yellow snow.....does it vary in taste? Say, human vs canine? Shew! I just thought of feline. That should be extra tangy LOL!

Level 8

#12592 Mar 3, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Hey Faerydust , I wouldn't use yellow snow either.:) Lol
I always make sure I go far from my house for the snow especially if we have the fireplace going. Soot out of the chimney will ruin the snow too... Have black specs in it.
Hope you have a nice Sunday .
Thanks for the advice, Hatti!

Level 8

#12593 Mar 3, 2013
the perfessor wrote:
Good morning, Hatti, Faery and all. Kinda cold here this morning, and no snow. I had to eat some strawberry frozen yogurt instead of snow cream. Maybe some snow on this next system to come through. Y'all have a good'n.
Hey perfessor! One can only hope for some nice fresh snow. Hope you get some.

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#12594 Mar 3, 2013
Trouser Cough wrote:
_____
hello TC .. How's your Sunday going!

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

#12595 Mar 3, 2013
Faerydust wrote:
<quoted text>OMG! You like to keep it interesting and a bit edgy, don't you? I got a question for you. Depending on the source of the yellow snow.....does it vary in taste? Say, human vs canine? Shew! I just thought of feline. That should be extra tangy LOL!
That's an excellent question Faerydust - thanks for asking!

In my years of yellow snow experience - I've found that you should stay away from ALL cat and rabbit yellow snow - that stuff's just raunchy.

As far as a comparison between canine & human? If you can find a healthy human donor - the human yellow snow is far better for you because it's fully processed and rich in vitamins & minerals and can actually be quite good for you. Generally speaking, it's always better than the canine yellow snow. Although, I have found that the Beagle yellow snow can be very tasty if you add a touch of salt & pepper! I hope this helps.

Level 10

Myrtle Beach, SC

#12596 Mar 3, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>hello TC .. How's your Sunday going!
Good evening Hatti!:)

My Sunday? I sat in front of the TV most of the afternoon. I watched some hockey, some nascar, some golf & some college hoops. Then it was time for supper so Mrs Cough & I watched Monk while we ate. It's been a busy day! Teehee! I hope your day went well!:)

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#12597 Mar 3, 2013
Trouser Cough wrote:
<quoted text>
Good evening Hatti!:)
My Sunday? I sat in front of the TV most of the afternoon. I watched some hockey, some nascar, some golf & some college hoops. Then it was time for supper so Mrs Cough & I watched Monk while we ate. It's been a busy day! Teehee! I hope your day went well!:)
It has just been okay.:)

“Sixteen Tons”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#12598 Mar 3, 2013
Good evening everyone.
Just got back from another long day on the road, but it has been a good day. Ready to relax and watch a little of the old idiot box.

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#12599 Mar 3, 2013
Glad you had a productive day , Sellercellar :)

I would say you have earned your keep . lol

“Sixteen Tons”

Level 6

Since: Dec 12

Location hidden

#12600 Mar 3, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
Glad you had a productive day , Sellercellar :)
I would say you have earned your keep . lol
I hope so, out of two truckloads of merchandise I only got to set up half of my items. The other half sold before I could get it inside. It was extremely (and happily) busy today. I think people are getting in that springtime mood.

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#12601 Mar 4, 2013
Good morning ... Coffee is brewing and I'm trying to get my eyes open.

Monday, Monday ... All day long.!

“Incorrupta fides, nudaque veri”

Level 9

Since: May 07

Vincit qui se vincit

#12602 Mar 4, 2013
Hatti_Hollerand wrote:
<quoted text>I have your big "To Go" cup all ready and waiting, Ricky :)
That was great coffee the other morning, can I have some more please?

Between all the coffee i'm drinking from here and Cov's diner it's a wonder I'm getting any sleep at all? lol

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#12603 Mar 4, 2013
sellerscellar wrote:
<quoted text>
I hope so, out of two truckloads of merchandise I only got to set up half of my items. The other half sold before I could get it inside. It was extremely (and happily) busy today. I think people are getting in that springtime mood.
What are you selling Sellerscellar?

(Say that 3 times real fast in a row) lol

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#12604 Mar 4, 2013
Trouser Cough wrote:
<quoted text>
That's an excellent question Faerydust - thanks for asking!
In my years of yellow snow experience - I've found that you should stay away from ALL cat and rabbit yellow snow - that stuff's just raunchy.
As far as a comparison between canine & human? If you can find a healthy human donor - the human yellow snow is far better for you because it's fully processed and rich in vitamins & minerals and can actually be quite good for you. Generally speaking, it's always better than the canine yellow snow. Although, I have found that the Beagle yellow snow can be very tasty if you add a touch of salt & pepper! I hope this helps.
So that explains why my snow cereal didn't taste right, lol.

Level 8

#12605 Mar 4, 2013
Good Morning Hatti and Crew!
Boy that coffee smells awesome! Could I get a cup?
I need something to cope with a Monday morning :)
Would you believe in my neck of the woods it is supposed to be 85 degrees today?

Level 9

Vincit qui se vincit

#12607 Mar 4, 2013
IDIOT SIGHTING
How would you pronounce this child's name?
"Le-a"
Leah?? NO
Lee - A?? NOPE
Lay - a?? NO
Lei?? Guess Again.
This child attends a school in Kansas City, Mo.
Her mother is irate because everyone is getting her name wrong.
It's pronounced "Ledasha".
When the Mother was asked about the pronunciation of the name, she said, "the dash don't be silent."

SO, if you see something come across your desk like this please remember to pronounce the dash.
If dey axe you why, tell dem de dash don't be silent.

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#12608 Mar 4, 2013
Ricky F wrote:
<quoted text>That was great coffee the other morning, can I have some more please?
Between all the coffee i'm drinking from here and Cov's diner it's a wonder I'm getting any sleep at all? lol
You can all the coffee you want, Ricky. I haven't seen you all weekend. Did you do anything special?

Here's to a rockin' Monday !( er, I hope anyways )

“Colorful Beyond Words ”

Level 10

" Live, Laugh, Love "

#12609 Mar 4, 2013
Faerydust wrote:
Good Morning Hatti and Crew!
Boy that coffee smells awesome! Could I get a cup?
I need something to cope with a Monday morning :)
Would you believe in my neck of the woods it is supposed to be 85 degrees today?
WHAT ?!! 85 degrees... my oh my ...I think it is 18 here this morning. Are you in Texas or something? WOW ! Enjoy that wonderful weather.

Here is your "to-go" cup of coffee , hot and ready :)

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Somerset Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Bible study rules for public schools proposed (Feb '10) 1 hr Patriot 166,315
Sams club 1 hr John Boy Walton 3
Fire at Kroger 2 hr Dude 3
*keep a word- drop a word* Game (Jul '11) 4 hr Gunslinger45 13,660
Sick of you John whang! 4 hr Forsure 1
anti-vaxers are so stupid... 4 hr Buck Nekkid 3
Budget inn 5 hr Concerned citizen 1

Somerset Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Somerset Mortgages